The Date~

I'm your manager!

"This...what is this?!" Alice shouted when she looked inside the bag. "I.. I can't wear this." Alice mumbled taking out the items.

A peach colored hair bow, a coffee colored one piece ruffle dress, matching 2 inch heels, a short brown wig, and a whole load of comestic stuff. 

Alice wasn't going to complain but where did Minwoo get these clothes? And that wig! The door suddenly slammed opened and Alice nearly whacked the person with her bag. 

"Calm down, Alice. It's me, Donghyun." Donghyun said, leaning away from Alice. "Ahh, sorry. You surprised me." Alice said, awkwardly. 

"Yeah, anyways..." Donghyun said smiling. "Im here to help." "Help? Help with?" Alice asked curiously. 

"Your disguise~" Donghyun said, laughingly. "EH? Minwoo told you? Who else did he tell? Alice asked, anxiously. 

"Just me, but I totally support you guys." Donghyun rubbed Alice's hair. "Support us?" Alice asked slowly. 

"Mhm. Anyways~ Let's start your makeup~" Donghyun grabbed the bag and started rumbling through it. "Huh? Huh?" Alice said looking surprised as ever.

 "Don't worry, Im actually good at this." Donghyun said, winking. He sat Alice down on a hair and took out the comestic set. Alice stayed quiet but was still worried for what might happen. 

A few minutes passed: 

"Dan dan~ Im done." Donghyun said, finishing the make overbut putting the wig over Alice's head. "Take a look~" Donghyun handed Alice a mirror. 

"Wow~" Alice said, mesmerized in her reflection. "I don't look like myself. Wow.. Donghyun-ah, you're really a genius~" Alice said, patting her hair. 

Donghyun blushed at her words before pulling himself together. "Quickly put on the dress and shoes and head out the back door. It's almost 2!!" Donghyun said, pushing Alice into the bathroom with the bag in her hands.

 "I'm going to go back to the members and keep them from noticing." Donghyun said, moving to the door when he stopped and looked back. 

"I'm a big fan of the couple: Minwoo and Alice." He winked and the left the room. 

Alice quickly put the clothes on and were suprised that they were a perfect fit. It was seriously weird for Minwoo to know her sizes or Donghyun! 

Alice left the bathroom and walked out the back door and began to walk to X-X-X Station. 

Minwoo was already there, he waved at Alice to come towards him. Minwoo was in a disguise as well. His usual hair was replaced with a blonde wig. He was also wearing a cute bunny shirt and a pair of navy blue jeans. He was also wearing sunglasses. 

"You look so cute~" Minwoo commented at Alice. She blushed and murmured, "You too". Minwoo laughed and patted her hair. So cute, he thought shyily. 

"Ah, Minwoo-ah... where did the disguises? They were just the right sizes..." Alice asked, looking at Minwoo. He scratched the back of  his head before replying, "I asked Donghyun to get them for me. His sister owns a store nearby, he borrowed some clothes, wigs, and some make up." 

I nodded. It all made sense, except for the fact that Donghyun managed to get the right sizes. Alice was deep in thought before Minwoo grabbed her hand and pulled her into the station. 

"Let's goo~" Minwoo cheered. "Where?" Alice asked, blushing at their skinship. "You'll see~"

Across the street from the train station:

"Hyung, do we have to wear these disguises?" Gongchan said, pointing to the outfit he was wearing. He had huge nerdy glasses, a white shirt with blue striped overalls. "Yeah, why? I think it looks good." Jinyoung said, smiling at his red overalls. 

"It's not that bad." CNU said. His overalls were purple with skulls. "I kinda like it." Sandeul said, his overalls was pink. 

"Well, whether you like it or not, you're wearing it already." Baro said, his overalls being grey with spots of paint over it. 

"It doesnt really...keep us from attention.." Gongchan says, uneasy.

Just 5 minutes outside and B1A4 was already attracting so much attention. "Ehh, whose those boys?" One girl squealed.

 "I know right! Why are they wearing the same thing?!" Another one squealed. "A band? Omo~ Picture!!!" A third girl squealed. 

A group of girls were already gathered around the members before they escaped. "Where we going, Baro?" CNU asked. "Yeah, we're basically attacked by those girls. So vicious..." Sandeul said, wincing at the thought. 

"Hmmm" Baro said. He wasn't really paying any attention to the members in fact he was looking across the road at the train station. He had found his targets. A girl with short brown hair, Alice, Baro thought, and a boy with a blonde wig, should be Minwoo. 

Baro watch them talk for a while before heading in the station. 

"Okay, no more chit chat! Let's goooo~" Baro said, and ran across the road and into the station. The members followed him and they were inside. 

Baro followed the two, and tried to keep s unnoticed but was failing miserable. They were attracting attention everywhere!  Good thing, Minwoo and Alice didnt seem to notice. 

Baro sighed. These outfits doesn't really hide them well. I guess it'll be the ninja outfits next time. 

The whole ride on the train was just horrible, good thing, it was crowded or else Minwoo and Alice probably noticed them. 

Finally the 'couple' got out of the train and out into a busy shopping district. Baro and the members also got out of the station. 

Baro turned and faced the members while Gongchan was amazed by the busy-ness. "Remember what we came here for. Find the couple and replace Minwoo with Gongchan...okay?" Baro said, reminding them of the plan.

 "Yessir!" The members said in unison before heading out to find the two since they disappeared into the big crowds of people.

And of course, Gongchan who was still oblivious to everything. :D