Where's Alice?!

I'm your manager!

Kwangmin looked anxiously at the clock. He tapped his fingers on the large wood table he was sitting at. 

It was almost 6, and they weren't back yet. Aigoo, where did they go? Kwangmin pouted, that Minwoo taking what belong to him. 

Kwangmin blushed at that. 'Belong to him'... who was he kidding? Alice wasn't anyone's property, at least not that he knows of. 

For all knew, she might have a boyfriend or something back in America... She was attractive, kind, sweet, and lots more adjectives. 

And, one thing for sure.. I think her. A lot. He blushed again, glanced at the clock and pouted. 

Youngmin who was sitting on the table next to Kwangmin was looking at Kwangmin intensely. He smiled, looking at the frantic looking Kwangmin was really fun. That sadistic Youngmin. 

Boyfriend had finished their shift 30 minutes ago and were waiting for Minwoo and Alice to come back before they head back. Jeongmin was at the bathroom, looking at his oh-so-beautiful self, and Hyunseong was at the kitchen. Donghyun was however, somewhere else. 

The cafe was still open but the Boyfriend members were backstage. Donghyun briskly walked into the room and announced, "Minwoo is at the dorm already." With glee. 

"HUH?!" The twins said in unison. How could Minwoo do that?! Going to the dorm without us?! 

Donghyun nodded. He had a smile pastered on his face. Way to go, Minwoo! He cheeered inside his head. Donghyun was pretty sure that Minwoo had something going with Alice or something like that. Anyways, it was going well with Minwoo and Alice. 

The twins were furious. Youngmin pouted and Kwangmin pouted. Oh twins~ 

Jeongmin and Hyunseong arrived in the room and also heard the news, since they weren't going to wait for Minwoo and Alice, they prepared to go back to the dorm. 

At the Dorm: 

"Yah Minwoo, you called them?" Sandeul asked, his body sprawled on the couch. "Mhm." Minwoo nodded and pushed Sandeul and sat on the couch. 

"Alice didn't come back to the dorm... I suppose she went back to the cafe." Minwoo thought outloud. He was beginnning to have a bad feeling. Maybe he shouldn't have left Alice...but she should have been okay with Gongchan and them...right? 

CNU walked into the room holding a large bowl of popcorn. "Popcorn anyone?" Sandeul cheered but Minwoo was still distracted. 

The doorbell ran and Minwoo thought it would be Alice, he stood up and murmured that he would open the door. 

He opened the door and standing outside were Jinyoung and Baro. They smiled and walked in. Minwoo looked surprised. "Where's Alice?" He asked readily. Baro just smiled while Jinyoung answered, "With Gongchan." 

They walked into the living room and saw the other members with popcorn. "Wahh~ I want!" Jinyoung squealed and jumped CNU. 

Minwoo on the other hand was still dazed by Jinyoung's reply. With Gongchan? He was shocked. He had thought Alice was with Baro, Jinyoung, and Gongchan. He walked over to the couch and asked, "Where are they now?" Jinyoung shrugged, and Baro said, "At a cafe or something." His eyes were glued on the television. 

Baro at the moment, or anyone else had not thought something would happen to Alice. None of them had thought that, with the exception of Minwoo and his 6th sense. 

Minwoo thought to himself that he was thinking too much and that Alice was probably at the cafe with Boyfriend or something. He forced himself to think that and decided to take his mind of by watching the movie. 

Around 30 minutes later, the door opened again. This time, it was the Boyfriend members. Youngmin and Kwangmin were the first to enter, they walked briskly to the living room. 

"Where's Alice?!" They both asked, breathless. The eyes that were all glued at the television , looked up at the twins, surprised. 

Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Donghyun soon followed in. "Alice? Isnt she with you?" Minwoo asked, his eyes were big and surprised. 

"Ani, ani... I thought you went on a date with her..." Kwangmin said, his voice slightly irritated and was still breathless. 

"Ani, she left with Gongchan." Minwoo said, by now he was feeling that something must be wrong. 

"Gongchan?!" Youngmin said, looking surprised. Donghyun came into the conversation and told them to calm down. "Don't worry, I'm sure Alice is with Gongchan and they are heading back right now." He said assuring the members and the B1A4 members. 

Minwoo nodded but he still felt that he shouldn't have left Alice, he was regretting it now. 

The boys decided to calm themselves self and surely they were thinking too much. What could have happened? Gongchan and Alice weren't kids, they can take care of themselves. 

Another 30 minutes passed and the door slowly opened. In walked, a depressed looking Gongchan. He walked haltingly towards the living room. His eyes were tired looking and he seemed really, really, sad. 

Gongchan walked into the room and the members were all eager to talk to him. "Where's Alice?" Kwangmin asked,straight to the point. 

Gongchan looked down the floor and shrugged his shoulders. "WHAT? You don't know where she is?!" Youngmin asked, really surprised. Why exactly is Alice then? 

Gongchan sighed and apologized. "She said she would be late back. She had to do something..." He said, his voice was dejected. 

"What happened?" Minwoo asked, he had feeling something was up. "She had a phonecall from someone..." Gongchan said, silence filled the room. 

"It seemed like she didn't really like the person, she sounded angry. Then later, she was so out of it! She seemed so scared..." 

Gongchan paused for a moment, "She then said she was going to go somewhere... she was talking in English.. I couldn't understand...I think she went to meet the person or something..." 

The boys were shocked. Meet with something that makes her so scared. Then Gongchan added, "I dont think she want you guys to look for her." 

The boys nodded. This indeed strange. Gongchan proceeded to tell them of the strange behavior of Alice's. They all nodded and listened carefully. 

Donghyun decided, that Alice would come home later...but she would come back. So they just have to wait for her. 

The twin were unsure and Minwoo was still feeling that something was going to happen. 

For now, they will wait for Alice to come back.