Who is the surprise guest?

I'm your manager!

Author's Note: 

Sorry guys, I planned on updating at least 2 chapters a day since it's summer and all. :( But my stepmom was raging at me so I went to sleep. Well, Imma try to get in more chapters today :D 

BTW, been watching Youngmin winking all day. How cute! 

Alice tooked out boxes of tissues and started wiping Minwoo's forehead and neck. "Aiigoo, Alice~ Don't just wipe Minwoo, we're sweating too." Jeongmin complained. 

"I'm sweating more than you guys." Minwoo pouted, holding on to Alice's arm so she can't leave to wipe the other members. 

"Sorry" Alice bowed. The members nodded at her apology and started to wipe themselves. Kwangmin on the other hand wasn't pleased. First it was Youngmin hogging Alice, now Minwoo too? 

The members had just finished their live performance at Music Core, and are heading to the cafe now. 

"Do a good job!" Alice said happily, she was excited to see the new episode of M!Pick, but what was she thinking? The real live Boyfriend was with her at all times.

"Yeah!" The members cheered. "Ahh, There's going to be surprise visitors today." Alice said, looking at the paper in her hand. "But it doesn't say who." Alice looked up to see the member's expressions. 

They were all surprised, and chatter began to form. "Who do you think it is?" Jeongmin asked. "Hmmm, maybe SISTAR?" Hyunseong   answered. "Nah, they came last time. KWill came last time too." Minwoo said, thinking hard.

 "Ah!" Donghyun said, a smile on his face. "B1A4?" Donghyun said smiling , like the found the answer to a really hard riddle. "Hmm, that's possible! I don't think they had much on their schedule today..." Youngmin said, thinking back to when B1A4 was talking about their schedule. 

Kwangmin, however, was not interested in their chat. He was engrossed in looking at Alice, who finally noticed his stares and turn around. "Is somethin wrong?" She asked, staring at his face. 

Kwangmin blushed red, and looked the other way. "N-nothing's wrong..." He managed to say without stuttering too much. Alice nodded and looked out the window. "Ahh, we're here!" She said smiling. She had always wanted to know where the cafe was. The M!Pick videos always censored the name of the cafe out. 

So it was X-X-X cafe, huh? Alice said smiling. This is going to be interesting. 

Alice waited in the lobby of the cafe, while the members changed into their work uniforms. There was already some costumers in the cafe already, they seemed to be waiting for Boyfriend to come. "Youngmin-ah~" One girl shouted as Boyfriend entered.

Another shouted Minwoo, and another for Kwangmin. There were also lots of fans of Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong. 

The members came out of the changing rooms, and boy were they hot. The waiter outift is definitly looking good on them, Alice thought. Alice went up to the members and said, "Okay, half an hour before the M!Pick cameras arrive, you guys can begin serving the costumers later. Want something to eat? You guys must be hungry from the concert, right?" Alice asked, noticing Hyunseong's smiling face and Kwangmin's happy face. They nodded. 

"Okay, want some cappuccino? Believe it or not, I'm pretty good at making them." Alice said. The members didn't really like the bitterness of the American, 'coffee' but they were happy to try out Alice's homemade cappuccino, so they all nodded. 

Alice came back few minutes with 6 cups of cappuccino. A pikachu picture for Kwangmin, a giraffe picture for Youngmin, tiger for Donghyun, pig for Hyunseong and  bunny for Minwoo. 

They thanked Alice and smiled at the pictures. "You're really good at this." Hyunseong said, commenting on the pictures. Alice blushed, "I do it often." She smiled at the thought. 

They members sat there drinking their cappuccino when Alice disappeared only to come back with...