A secret date?!

I'm your manager!

It was only an hour before the awaited date, and Alice is waiting impatiently for Minwoo to tell her the 'plan'. 

"Minwoo-ah.." Alice tugged on Minwoo's apron. The Boyfriends had came back from working in the front with the costumers and are currently taking an 15 minute break. "Yes, Alice?" Minwoo said smiling sweetly. Alice was going to say something when Donghyun tugged at Minwoo. "I got the things." 

"Ahh, thanks hyung~" Minwoo said cutely to Donghyun beforewaving goodbye to Alice and heading to where Donghyun was. What things? Alice thought suspciously. 

"Alice, you seem anxious..." Kwangmin said, poking at her cheeks. "Anxious... not me. " Alice mumbled, staring at the Minwoo inside the kitchen laughing with Donghyun. "Yeah?.." Kwangmin says looking at Alice staring at Minwoo. 

In the Kitchen:

"Omo~ Thanks hyung." Minwoo says squealing at the insides of the bag. Minwoo gave Donghyun a quick bear hug and continued to squeal. "Your welcome." Donghyun said, smiling at the happy Minwoo. 

"When are you guys leaving?" Donghyun asks, patting Minwoo's head. Minwoo looked around the kitchen before verifying that it was okay. "At 2:00... You are going to cover for us, right?" Minwoo says smiling again. 

Donghyun nodded. "I support you guys. I'll try to get the members to not realize or get their attention away." Donghyun was afterall a big fan of Aliwoo/Mince. Minwoo smiled widely again. "Thanks hyung, you're such a big help." "No problem, let's head back." Donghyun said, pinching Minwoo's cheeks. 

Back with Alice and Kwangmin: 

"What is Minwoo doing, ah? I hope he knows what he's doing..." Alice said mumbling. "Minwoo? What about Minwoo?" Kwangmin says, looking concerned about Alice and Minwoo. 

"Ahh... nothing... nothing at all." Alice says, fidgeting and playing with her hands. "Ah?" Kwangmin's eyebrows went up. He was not pleased at the fact that Alice was denying something and the fact it was related to Minwoo. Kwangmin was pissed and he wasn't someone who gets pissed easily. 

"Hmmm. Do you like Minwo or something?" Kwangmin says, blurting out the question that was on his mind this whole time. 

"Me... like Minwoo?!" Alice nearly shouted before looking around the room and covering . "Why?" Alice said, her eyes narrowing. 

"Hey! I asked first!" Kwangmin said pouting. He was hoping that Alice would deny it but she didnt, well she didn't admit it either. Alice shrugged her shoulders. 

"I......you..." Kwangmin said murmured, his body stiff, and he was avoiding eye contact too. "You.. what?" Alice asked, staring at Kwangmin with these big puppy eyes. 

"I.." Kwangmin began again before someone outside shouted. "BREAK OVER." Kwangmin nearly popped. 

"Ahh, seems like break's over. Good luck." Alice said smiling at the fidgeting and nervous Kwangmin. 

"Yeah..." Kwangmin says slowly before leaving to where the rest of the members were. 

Alice stared Kwangmin as he left. He seems nervous or something, Aice thought oblivious to his feelings. 

At one of the tables:

"Wahh, Gongchan likes Alice-ah?!" Jinyoung exclaimed, really loudly. "Shush!!" Baro clamped his palm over Jinyoung's mouth. The Boyfriend members might hear us. Jinyoung nodded and Baro let go of his hand. 

"I can't believe he likes Alice.." Sandeul says, sipping his cafe. "Why? He blushes whenever she's there. Like a or something." CNU says casually. 

Baro rolled his eyes. "We're doing this for Gongchan, yo. He needs some love, some spice, some Alice." Baro says smiling at the thought. 

"Why? I want Alice for myself." Jinyoung complained. "She's really cute you know?" He winked. 

"She's cute, but she's Gongchan's." Baro said, glaring at Jinyoung's loud voice. "I dont see his name on her." Sandeul butts in with his smart comments. 

"Cause Gongchan really likes Alice while we just think she's cute and what not." CNU says, poker face and all. Baro nodded with CNU's statement. 

"Ehhh. I like Alice." Jinyoung pouted. Baro pinched his cheeks. "Just be quiet and go along with the plan, okay?" Baro threatened. 

Jinyoung shut up-ed and the four members of B1A4 were casually enjoying their drinks and snacks. 

"Okay, target is here." Baro says, referring Gongchan whose walking towards them. "Yessir!" The members said in unison. Baro wasn't the leader but the members all respected him. Jinyoung's just like an adorable cute puppy. 

"Hyung... you guys having fun without me?" Gongchan says, sliding into the seat next to Jinyoung. "What? This isn't a party." Jinyoung says before remembering what Baro says before. "Nevermind." He pouted. 

"Hyung?" Gongchan asked, nervous. Jinyoung pouted and looked the other way. "What's wrong with Jinyoung hyung?" Gongchan asked the other members. 

"Nothing... let's go out an have some fun." Baro says, changing the subject. "Why?" Gongchan asks nervous of what might happen. 

"Why not?" Sandeul says. "Yeah, we having another concert tomorrow and who knows when we might have a day off." CNU adds.

"But, aren't we having a day off Sun-" Gongchan's sentence was cut short by CNU's glare. "Hyungs, you guys are acting so weird... and mean too." Gongchan said, anxiously. 

Baro glared at the uncooperative members and proceeded to tell Gongchan about the 'fun' day. "Let's meet in front of X-X-X station and wear those disguises!" Baro whispered. He handed the members a bag with their names on it. 

"Where we going, hyung?" Gongchan asks, still nervous. "We'll see, we'll see." Baro says with a sly smile. 

Back with Alice: 

It took Alice a while but she managed to get Minwoo alone. "Minwoo-ah, what are you up to? It's almost 2!" Alice says, totally not sure about this date now.

 "Don't worry~ Here." Minwoo hands Alice a bag. "Wear this disguise, people might notice and recongnize us." Minwoo smiled, his angelic smile. 

"B-but..." Alice started again. "Aigoo, you're such a worrywart~" Minwoo said laughingly. "Oops, gotta go now.~" Minwoo gave her his seductive wink and left.