Jo Twin's Mother?!

I'm your manager!

Finally a chapter in a few days! (I spent 2 whole days updating my songs and stuff on my itouch. TWO WHOLE DAYS.

I also found out... ELI from UKISS has a TUMBLR. YEAH MAN. YEAH. (Goes into stalker-mode)

Lastly... cause you guys want me to shut up already o3o (i know. D:<) lol :D I really want to thank the readers who stuck with me from the beginning to now and the new readers that come~ :D 

It makes me REALLY happy that you guys still continue to support me... I understand if my story didnt go so welll or whatever... 

Okay, I lied about the lastly part... there is more things to say. LOLOLOL 

BIG , BIG, BIG THANKS TO ALL MY READERS, SUBCRIBERS, COMMENTERS AND EVEN THOSE SILENT NINJA READERS.

I am determined to finish this story even if you subscribers are slowly leaving me... 

-cries- 


The car screeched in front of a red brick apartment that looked rather nicely furnished. 

Alice walked up the stone stairs of the apartment and looked down on the paper in her hands. She nodded as if to motivated herself to ring the doorbell. 

After a couple of minutes of serious consideration and thinking, she finally mustered all her courage to press a single button. 

The bell sounded and the door opened after a few seconds,  a woman in her early 40's opened the door with a wide smile plastered on her small face. 

"Hello, who is it?" The woman asked in a pleasant voice with the same smile on her face. 

Alice smiled timidly back, "Alice Park.. um.. I know you dont me but... Im ..." 

She was cut off by the woman. "Alice Park?! Ohhh.... you've grown so big... Last time... you were only this tall! " 

The lady laughed and ushered Alice into the house. "I'm Jo Min, your mother's old friend. I'm guessing you are here to find out what happened?" 

Alice entered the neat little cottage styled apartment, "Yes... I have to find out the truth." 

"Truth? I dont know much about the 'truth'." 

"But...you are mom's best friend ... she should have told you something. anything! " 

"Well... your mom never believed in depending on others. She was a self-made woman. She was a wonderfuly woman.. although I do wish she would share her thoughts once in a while." 

Alice stared at the woman in front of her, she wasn't exactly sure if she could be trusted or not , but she was definitely very sincere-looking. 

"Even after your mom moved to the states , she never complained to me. She always said it was the best choice... the only choice." 

"Oh... I'm blabbering again huh? Would you like some tea?" Jo Min stood up but sad back down when Alice answered, "No.. I would like to know. It was why I came today." 

"Oh... yes that's right. Where was I? Oh yes! Your mother never really told me again, whenever I would ask she would always say she didn't want to involve me...but that's what.. f-f-friends are for...right? " Her voice was cracking and soon tears fell down her face. 

She wiped them away quickly with the back of her hand before reaching for some tissues. "It's just.. I... she's gone... the day I learn the news... what was it? nearly 10 years ago? She was best friend... I always objected her moving... I even told her we could look after  ... " She glanced at me. "you... together." 

"But she told me...she had to. No choice she said... She never shared anything with me. Even at that moment I knew nothing about what she was going through. " She wiped her face with the 5th tissue. 

"Why did she move?" Alice asked, this question was on her mind since. 

"I dont know exactly why but I do know that your father's family didn't want her in their family. She soon found out she was pregnant and left for the states. I came to visit you when you were around 3...and that was the last time I ever saw her." 

Alice bowed and thanked Jo Min. This wasn't the truth that she had expected. She was sure there was more to it and she was determined to find out why. She was going to find the truth to this story. 

On the way out, Alice noticed a picture of two very familiar boys. 

The Jo twins! 

"Those are my two sons!" Jo Min exclaimed noticing Alice's interest in the photo. Alice nodded, Kwangmin and Youngmin. "I know... I'm their manager..." 

"THEIR MANAGER?! Isnt that Jiseon-sshi? Oh... I heard he got into a car accident... so you are their temproary manager?" Jo Min smiled, she had stopped crying and was more cheery now. 

"You...are their mother?" Alice asked, looking carefully at Jo Min's face and noticing some familiar features. 

Jo Min nodded, "Yes.. I haven't seen them since. They must be busy, I see them on television here and there. Oh... my sons!" 

"How are you getting along with them?" Jo Min grinned again, the conversation they had a while seemed to have dissappeared into the air. 

"Oh... good..." Alice blushed remembering some activites they had done together. 

"Good? That's good. It's would be nice to have my best friend's daughter marry into the family..." Jo Min smiled widely at Alice's flushed face. 

"M-marry?! I'm still young... " Alice stammbered, covering her red face. She bowed and left the house still blushing... 

'I had no idea... that Jo Min was the twin's mother' Alice thought to herself as she left in another taxi back to the dorm. 

She shook her head at Jo Min-sshi's words... Marriage?! She was only 15 in American age and 17 in Korean age... 

She got into a taxi and left for the dorm .


Heyyy... I'm so sorry. The story is kinda turning into a different direction than I first thought it would be... please give your suggestions and what not. :O