Alice kidnapped?!

I'm your manager!

Minwoo held the bunny keychain in his hands, it was actually kind of cute if you look at it closely. He stared at Alice who was standing a few feet away looking at plushies. 

That was when he decided he's going to buy it for her. He took the keychain to the shopkeeper and bought it. He was holding it and smiling when he turned around and noticed Alice had disappeared. 

A few minutes before:

Alice was staring at the big yellow plushie. It was a plushie of Pikachu when she remembered the episode of M!Pick when Kwangmin said he likes Pikachu. 

She fondled with the big Pikachu's black-tiped ears. It was indeed cute, with it's big eyes and that red blush...

KYAH, IT'S ADORABLE. Alice decided she was going to get this for Kwangmin. She liked Kwangmin a lot and besides he always took good care of her. 

Before she had a chance of taking the Pikachu, she was grabbed and 'kidnapped'. 

Alice struggled and kicked and punched, and whatever else she could managed to do before she noticed that the kidnapper was oddly familiar. 

"Baro...?" She mumbled and the hands were released. "Aigooo, Alice~" Jinyoung said from behind Baro. 

Alice noticed that she wasn't in the store now, in fact she was outside the store in this strange alley... place. "Umm, why did you guys kidnap me?" Alice said slowly, becoming scared. They are one of her favorite idols but who knows what they might do to her.

 Baro  laughed at her awkward-ness and reassured her that they weren't going to do anything to her. They however means B1A4 excluding Gongchan of course.

 "Why did you bring me here then?" Alice asked, still nervous but feeling better. She wasn't tied up or anything just..but it was just weird. And awkward, of course. 

Baro didn't explain the whole situation but he just reply, "Gongchan's not feeling well, you should be with him.. to make him feel better and all." Baro lied. Jinyoung went along with the lie, "Yeah, yeah. He needs you!" 

Alice nodded. Oh poor Gongchan! He was afterall her favorite member of B1A4. "What happened to him?" Alice asked, curious. 

"Oh, just not feeling so well. Need someone to talk to. He's right there, you should go talk to him." Baro lied casually, pointing to the end of the alley. 

Alice nodded. She was going to talk to Gongchan, she wasn't going to let him be all sad and lonely by himself. She waved good bye to Jinyoung and Baro and headed to the direction Baro pointed towards. 

After Alice left, Baro shooked his head. "She's a naive idiot, isn't she?" "Hmm, but she's so nice and cute." Jinyoung said. Baro nodded. "She does have a nice heart." 

Where Gongchan is:

Where are the hyungs?! They told me to wait here and they aren't here yet. Ahh, did they leave me or something? Gongchan thought. Aigoo! He scratched his head... what was he going to do? 

Gongchan was just randomly jumping to conclusion about his hyungs when a someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and saw a girl with short hair who deeply resembled someone he knew. 

"Umm, do I know you?" Gongchan asked, thinking that maybe she was just a fan of his. 

"Gongchan! It's me Alice~" Alice said, laughing at Gongchan's reaction. "ALICE?!" Gongchan shouted. 

Alice nodded innocently. "Why is your hair like that?" Gongchan said, eyeing her hair. Although it still looked good on her. 

"Long story~ Anyways... what's on your mind?" Alice said, looking at Gongchan's eyes. "What's on my mind.... well nothing much?" Gongchan said, slowly. 

"Aigoo, you don't have to lie. You aren't feeling well, right?" Alice said, looking worried. "HUH?!" Gongchan said. He wasn't feeling well?! He's feeling perfectly fine... WAIT. 

OMOMOMOMOMO, was this hyung's idea to get me to Alice?! Aigoo, my hyungs can be so supportive and nice sometimes. But how did they know I like Alice, more importantly.. how did they know Alice was here?!

My hyungs... they must be ninjas. 

Gongchan shook his furiously which only caused Alice to think that he really wasn't feeling well. "Gongchan?..." Alice asked, meekly. Which of course caused the innocent Gongchan to flush red. 

"I'm...fine, but would you go to a cafe with me?" Gongchan asked nervously. Alice guessed talking in a cafe is more comfortable than this alley like place, but she had to tell Minwoo first. Minwoo must be worried afterall. 

"Okay~ But I have to do something real quick. Wait here?" Alice said with a big smile and headed to the shop. 

Back to Minwoo:

When Minwoo turned around he was surprised to see Alice gone. Where did she go? He thought, worryly. She was in an unknown palce, she could get lost! 

He was going to search for her when he saw 2 very, very, very familiar figures. CNU and Sandeul. 

"Why are you here?" Minwoo looked at the two suspciously. "PFFFT, BLONDE HAIR LOOKS GOOD ON YOU." CNU and Sandeul said laughing. 

Minwoo scoffed. They're always here, making fun of me. He rolled his eyes and repeated his question. "Yeah, whatever. So why you guys here?" 

"They kidnapped Alice, and we're here to kidnap you." CNU said casually, as if kidnapping wasn't a crime or something. 

"WHAT? WHO KIDNAPPED ALICE?!" Minwoo said, shouting. "Don't worry, she's fine. She's with Gongchan." Sandeul said, calming Minwoo down. 

CNU pushed Minwoo out of the store while Sandeul explained their situation. "So you're going to keep me from Alice...?" Minwoo said, getting ahold of the situation he is in currently. 

CNU nodded, and Minwoo turned around to face him. "What makes you think, you can keep me from her?" Minwoo taunted CNU. 

"Cause there's two of us, and one of you. And besides' we're older." Sandeul said casually. 

Minwoo rolled his eyes but he had to admit, there was 2 of them and one of him. He sighed. Sorry Alice, I'm just a weak 15 year old. 

Well being with Gongchan can't be that bad. He didn't want to end their date so suddenly but for now. SORRY! Minwoo thought to himself. 

"Well, what we going to do?" Minwoo said. "Anything, just keep you away from them." "How about the arcade?" Sandeul suggested and they all agreed. 

"Oh, by the way, is that a present for Alice?" Sandeul asked referring to the bag Minwoo was holding. 

Minwoo nodded shyly which only caused the other two to  laugh loudly. 

Back to Alice:

She walked into the store and couldnt find Minwoo. Did he leave or something? I guess he was gone for a while. Oh wells... I hope he's not worrying too much. 

She was going to leave to go back to Gongchan when she saw the big yellow pikachu. She was going to buy it for Kwangmin... 

Ahhh. She was sure Kwangmin will be happy with it. She took the Pikachu and paid for it before leaving to Gongchan. 

She smiled sweetly at the pikachu, kyah, she could already picture Kwangmin's happy face.