Alice meets Taemin.

I'm your manager!

"Is this....where Taemin is?" Alice asked meekly, staring at the grand building in front of it. 

The building was made glass and marble. The best part was the design of it. "CROWN" The building read. 

Minho ushered Alice into the building and smiled at her. "This is a building made entirely out of the glass, marble is ontop of the glass to secure it though." 

Alice nodded shyly and followed Minho into the building. The lobby was grand with red carpet, and a large candelier. 

She looked around the room in awe and smiled, this was such an gorgeous building! Minho noticed the smiling Alice and smiled. 

"Here, Miss Alice." Minho said, pointed to a elevator whose buttons were framed with gold. "Ooohhh.." Alice whispered. 

They entered the building and Minho pressed the buttons, "99" 

"Floor 99?!" Alice's eyes were about to fall off. Taemin...must be really rich. 

The elevator reached floor 99 and the door opened. Minho went first and led Alice down the hallways and in front of a large door. 

The door was marked with words "V.I.P" In big, gold letters. 

Minho knocked on the door twice and said, "Alice is here." 

He opened the door and led Alice into the room. The room was vast, with a white fluffy carpet. The walls were cream colored and the room consisted of 2 large sofas, one round sofa, two armchairs, one flat-screen tv, a large glass table, and two tall lamps. 

"Ahhh~ Alice!" A voice said, and a figure appeared from an adjointed room. 

The male figure was beautiful. Absolutely stunning. His hair was a bit shorter than shoulder length and was a sweet caramal color. 

His whole face was beautiful, just like a picture. 

"Hi..." Alice said meekly, hiding behind Minho. Why is she so nervous?! She's near to reject him... 

He smiled and walked over to her and held out his hand. "Don't be so nervous.." He said with a slight pout. 

AWHHHH, HE'S ADORABLE. Alice's inner voices screamed in her mind as she took his hand. 

Minho took his as the signal for him to leave. He left and closed the door. 

Taemin smiled sweetly at Alice. "I'm Taemin~" 

Alice nodded, why was she so nervous?! She was so headstrong before... oh god. 

Taemin tugged Alice's arm and led her into another room. 

"Sit. Sit. Are you hungry?" Taemin walked over to the counter and pulled out some cookies and offered them to Alice.

 He's just like a cute kid, he was so different on the phone.... 

Alice took the cookie hestiantly, "Um...actually I ...." 

"Hmmm?" Taemin stared into Alice's eyes. 

"I... I'm here to reject you!" Alice said, finally getting her point across. She felt bad rejecting such a cute little boy. 

She glanced at the cute male in front of her and hoped he wasn't going to cry. 

Instead, of doing what she had expected , he did the most unexpected. 

He laughed. Then in a different voice, then his 'cute' voice, he said, "Like you can reject me." He smirked. 

Alice's eyes widened. What the EFF just happened? Did his personality just change?! 

Alice kept looking at Taemin wide-eyed before he chuckled and bit the part of Alice's cookie that she had bit. 

"I'm not a cute little boy. I'm a man. And you are NOT going to reject me." He grabbed Alice's wrists. 

Alice struggled, but he was still stronger than her. That cookie... it was an indirect kiss! Alice screamed in her head. 

"What are you going to do?..." Alice asked, her voice still frightened and her body trembling. 

"What am I going to do? Hmmm... I'm not sure myself~" He chuckled and lifted Alice in princess style. 

Alice blushed but still tried to push him away. This was not what she had planned. 

"I-I'll scream!" She threatened but was answered with a laugh. "This room is sound proof~ You can try though~" He smiled and gave a quick peak on her cheek. 

Alice sighed. Screaming will cause her stamina to go down drastically... what she needed was a plan. 

In the mean time she stared at Taemin. 

He was smiling happily to himself as he carried Alice to another room. This time, the room had a bed, a very big one. 

He dumped Alice on the bed and pushed himself on top. 

"W-what....are you going to do?" 

"What do you want me to do?" He teased, biting her ears. 

Alice blushed. I'M STILL A WHO NEVER KISSED BEFORE. She screamed in her mind. 

Taemin smiled at her blushing face and pressed his lips onto hers. 

She quickly pushed him away and tears fell down her face. "It was my first... kiss." She said, staring at Taemin's face. 

Her face was hurt and she ran away from Taemin. She had planned to reject him but ends up losing her first kiss. 

Taemin watched her run out the of the room and regreted it. 

He shouldn't have done that... He...was wrong. 


You'll find out more about Taemin. Can't spoil it though <3 and finally some action. LOL sorry for boring chapters with no kiss or fluff or anything. (Cause that's what you guys want...right?!) next few chapters will go faster and get more action and Alice + ???? will show <3