:O

I'm your manager!

Sorry about the poorly done poster. :( My masking skill are nooby, and the picture is actually HQ!! (i added a grainy effect and it became like that.) :( 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kwangmin wasn't asleep yet. He was on his bed, thinking about Alice. 

This whole day he barely had any conversation or connection with her. He moved around his bed, he couldn't sleep either. His face lit up when he heard the door open and close. Alice! He thought to himself happily and proceeded to get out of bed quietly. 

He walked down the stairs and was surprised to see a sleeping Alice on the couch. He didn't want to wake her up, afterall she seemed to tired. He walked over and her forehead when her eyes opened. 

Kwangmin was speechless! Alice wasn't alseep, he had got a mini-heartattack. 

"You're not alseep?" 

Alice shook her head and sat up. "Ani, I just came back." 

Kwangmin nodded. "Tired?" Alice nodded, rubbing her eyes. "I'm going to take a shower." 

Kwangmin nodded and sat on the couch and watched Alice walk away. She seems so different... Kwangmin thought to himself. He stared at the wig on the table and the dirty heels by the door. 

~ Alice came back after 15 minutes looking refreshed~ 

"You going to sleep now?" Kwangmin asked, and unknowning, he was showing his puppy eyes. 

Alice beated faster. "Ani, Im not tired... after the shower. Refreshed me." She smiled. Kwangmin smiled as well. 

"Ah!" Kwangmin said suddenly. He wanted to know about her day and what happened but he didn't want her to talk about something she didn't want to talk about. 

But all his fears were put aside when Alice asked, "Wanna talk in my room?... You know... we're both not tired..." She mumbled near the end, realizing what she said sounded a bit wrong. 

Kwangmin nodded eagerly. 

Alice sat on the bed and patted the bed, "Sit" She motioned him to come in. Kwangmin was blushing, being in the same room as Alice. He was scared his male phermones will get the best outta him. Still he walked in and sat besides Alice, while blushing like crazy. 

She looked at his face and smiled. So cute~ She thought to herself. 

That's when Kwangmin decided, he wanted really badly to know what's going on. "What' happen today, Alice?" Kwangmin said, his eyes soft and his beautiful lips in a small frown. 

She pouted at the frown. She didn't want those beautiful lips to be frowning, they should be smiling! She touched his lips and using her fingers, madethe frown upside down and then smiled.

 "My father called me..." She murmured slowly, playing with his lips. 

Kwangmin started blushing like crazy, aigoo, does she know what she's doing to me? He looked up at Alice, who was looking at his lips. He sighed, Alice was totally oblivious about him. I am a man too, Kwangmin thought to himself.

"Your father? What did he call about?" Kwangmin asked, trying desperately to get his mind off her fingers on his lips. 

She dropped her hands. "He's not happy... He wants me to go back... but I dont want to!" Alice said, looking serious. 

Kwangmin's mind was still on the fact that she had stopped touching his lips, but quickly turned serious after listening to her serious tone. 

"What? Back to America!?" He said, his voice getting louder. Ani, ani. She can't go back... 

Alice shook her head. "Ani, not the states. Back to him."

Kwangmin looked surprised, "What? You don't live with him? Isn't he in the states?" 

"My father travels a lot, currently he is in South Korea, and he wants me to go live with him." 

"Is that a bad thing?" He didn't want her to leave Boyfriend dorm, but it's best to be with parents...right? 

"Mhm...He wants to control my life...besides, I did well without him in the states I can do the same now." Alice said, lookingly confidently. She doesn't need her father's help, at least she doesn't think she does. 

"What? You live alone?" Kwangmin said, looking worried. A girl living alone, how dangerous. 

"In the school dorm. School pays for my living expenses and stuff." 

"I see..." Kwangmin said nodding... Alice was infact an intellectual. 

"He wants me to marry his business partner's son too...He's always like that!" Alice said, looking mad again. 

"Arranged marriage?! Unacceptable!" Kwangmin was mad. Alice cannot marry a random stranger! He might be a old ahjusshi for all they knew.

 "Mhm, I am worried though...father always does things... to get what he wants..." Alice mumbled. 

"Ahh, Alice? Why don't you like your father? It seems like you really dont like him." Kwangmin noted. 

"Ahhh.... when I was a child...I lived in the states with my mother. Father never came when mother was sick and one day mother died...He was a coldhearted jerk." Alice glared into the air. 

Kwangmin patted her head. "It's okay, You have Boyfriend now, you have me..." Kwangmin was still thinking about what Alice said... 

Alice leaned closer to Kwangmin and gradually they started hugging. It was a cute fluffy scene, they seemed like a cute couple. 

The two were too into their hug and didn't notice the door creek open. 

It was Youngmin. He had been awake since Alice returned home and since Kwangmin left the room. 

They were twins after all, he had known Kwangmin was thinking about Alice and couldnt sleep, after all he was doing the same. 

He watched the two talk and hugged. He felt a small pain in his chest. He smiled sadly and walked to his room and laid on his bed. 

"Did you choose Kwangmin....?" He whispered to himself. 

 

 

It was so painful...so painful. He rubbed his eyes and felt that his eyes were moist. He was crying. He rubbed the tears away quickly and clenched his sheets. 

He was in fact the most sensitive member of the group.