B1A4 !

I'm your manager!

Alice came back, with a huge grin on her face. "Your surprise guests are here~" She waved her hands in the year, "Dan Dan~" 

B14A came out of the open door~ "Hello, B1A4 here!" They shouted, laughingly. 

Donghyun was right, the surprise guest were B1A4. "Heyyy", the Boyfriend members greeted the B1A4 members. Everyone was all happy and laughing, only Kwangmin was glaring at Gongchan who was staring at Alice. 

Why is he staring at me? Alice thought, shyly. Oh wait! I was in the same bed with him yesterday...maybe he was wondering about that? 

"Um, My name's Alice. I'm Boyfriend's temproary manager." Alice said, bowing at the members. Gongchan nodded at Alice, but was still staring at her. "Wahh! You're so cute~" CNU said, poking Alice's cheeks. 

"Wahh, you're right. She's like a doll~" Jinyoung squealed. Baro reached over and attempted to her hair only for his hand to be slapped away by Kwangmin. "What do you think you're doing?!" Glaring at the members. 

They all touching Alice like they own her or something. Well they don't. Kwangmin glared at the members again, first the Boyfriend members being all clingy to her and now B1A4 too?! 

Minwoo stared at Kwangmin. That dude is serously green with jealously, Minwoo giggled. I guess I'll make him greener, Minwoo thought evily to himself. "Alice~~ You were sleeping with Gongchan this morning weren't you?~" Minwoo teased. 

Alice blushed and nodded meekly, and then continued to explain herself. She was, however, interrupted by the B1A4 members. 

"What? What? WHAT?!" Sandeul said, looking at their maknae. "You didn't tell us?" Baro said, looking hurt. "Nevermind that, what were you doing to this cutie?" CNU said. "Ohhh, it must be THAT, right?" Jinyoung added. 

"Noooo...." Gongchan said, covering his blushing face. His hyungs can be so erted sometimes. He looked at Alice and saw that she was blushing and was equally as red as Gongchan. Everytime Gongchan attempted to explain himself the members ambushed him. 

Good thing, the Boyfriend members were there to clearifiy the story. "Ani!" Jeongmin said. "That's right, Gongchan better not be doing anything to OUR Alice." Youngmin said, emphasing on "our". 

"Besides, it was Kwangmin who put Alice in Gongchan's room by accident." Hyunseong said, glaring at this chaos. "I put her in your room, by accident." Kwangmin says, looking at Gongchan.

 Gongchan nodded and said, "I just slept, in the same bed, with her." He paused. "Nothing happened." 

Finally everything about Alice and Gongchan was clarify, and Kwangmin was content for now. He managed to shoot down another of his rivals. He blushed. Did he just think that? He's acting as if he likes Alice or something... They're just ... manager and members. 

The door opened again and this time was the M!Pick camermans. "Let's begin~" They shouted and Boyfriend waved goodbye to Alice and headed out to the front of the cafe. B1A4 waved good bye  to  Alice and left to enter from the front door. 

Unknown to all, while all the chaos was going on. Minwoo had left a note for Alice. 

"Let's go on a secret date~ Be at the X-X-X Station at 6:00 -Your Boyfriend, Minwoo~ P.S. DON'T TELL THE OTHER MEMBERS OR B1A4!" 

Alice blushed at the note. Was this for real? A date with Minwoo? She squealed at the thought and looked at the time. 4:00, two more hours to go. She was actually excited. 

But all her happiness was put to end when she realized that Minwoo and Alice couldn't sneak out on a date without anyone noticing. All, OTOKE ? She thought to herself. 

An hour went by and Alice managed to get Minwoo alone. "Heyy, about your note..." Alice started. Her eyes looking down and hands, slightly trembling, and of course her face redder than a beet. 

"What about it?" Minwoo said, casually with his angel smile. 

"How are we going to sneak out without the members noticing?" Alice said, getting straight to the point. He smiled. "I have a plan" He said slyly before leaving to kitchen. 

He turned around and said in a soft voice, "Just be there at 6:00~" He winked and left for the kitchen. 

Alice was left mesmerized and still as a doll. Minwoo had his way with girls. 

Alice was still smiling and laughing and the Boyfriends having fun that she didn't notice that Baro had heard her conversation with Minwoo. 

Baro wasn't the type to rant on other people, but he knew from Gongchan's blushing face and reaction to the girl, Alice , that he liked her. 

Being a hyung of the B1A4's maknae, he was going to help his friend out. But, Baro also knew that with Gongchan's personality, he wasn't going to follow them, spoil their day, or anything. So Baro had a plan as well.