Taemin appears~ (Kinda.)

I'm your manager!

Enjoy the chapter~ Please comment <3

-sniffle- I've been sleeping really late lately.


"Hyung, what's the matter?" Kwangmin tugged at Youngmin's sleeve. Youngmin shrugged away, stepped up the ladder, and disappeared into the top bunk. 

Youngmin has been ignoring Kwangmin for one whole day, something that has never, ever happened before. Sure, they had their fights now and then...but for Youngmin to ignore Kwangmin for one whole day... 

Nope, not possible. 

What did he do? Kwangmin was really lost for words. Kwangmin rolled around in his bed, arms stretched and then legs folded. It was in several hours did he finally manage to fall asleep. 

~morning~ 

This morning has been a less than pleasant morning. The atmosphere was still bad and Youngmin was still not willing to converse with Kwangmin. 

The other thing different about this particular morning would be the absense of a individual, Alice. 

"Where's Alice?" Minwoo was the first to speak up, breaking the rather gloomy surrounding.

"She left the phone and a message on the phone." Donghyun opened the note on the phone and proceeded to read it. None of the Boyfriend members had their own personal phones, only the manager had one. (A/N:Alice left the manager + Boyfriend's phone, and went out with her own phone.)

"Sorry...somethin came up and I had to go attend to it. Good luck at the radio talk show today. I hope to be back before night." 

"She's seem so busy lately, something's up maybe?" Minwoo poked at his pancake. He was right, something has been different lately. 

"Maybe school or personal affairs...She just came to Korea not that long ago, I'm sure there are things she needs to attend to." Donghyun chomped on his fruit salad breakfast. The dieting was too heartbreaking for him. His attention wasn't really focused on the salad, but more of what he had witnessed this very morning. 

Hyunseong who was sitting next to Youngmin, decided he was going to cheer him up. "What's wrong?" 

"Ani..just..you know." Youngmin mumbled softly. Hyunseong nodded and whispered to him, "Alice...?" 

Youngmin eyes shot up and glanced at Hyunseong before looking down at his pancake, which was left untouched and unwanted. "Kwangmin and Alice..." He murmured before his voice thinned out and the phone rang. 

"We gotta go now." Donghyun rose from his seat, grabbed his jacket and headed towards the door. The others followed like a duckling following their mother. 


Early that morning, Alice's phone rang and the Boyfriend tune played. 

She reached over and glanced over at her alarm clock before answering the call. 6:00, who calls this early? 

"Who is it?" She mumbled, untangling her tangled, unsightly hair. 

"Good morning, Alice." A laugh. 

It was unfamiliar voice, a unfamiliar male voice. Alice had a feeling she knew who that was. I mean, who else could it have been? 

"Who are you?" Her voice steady and threatening. She stood up, cellphone in one hand and her teddy in another. 

"Hahaha, don't be so forceful. You are a lady. Well...since you are so insistent in knowing....I guess I'll tell you." He teased through the phone. 

"I'm Taemin, your soon to be husband~" His tone was playful but Alice knew it had a malevolent meaning. 

"Well...Taemin...what do you want from me?" She grimaced at his name and totally forgot the familarity of it. 

"Oh, don't be so mean. I'm just requesting a date." She could imagine the smirk on his face. She sighed, no one in their right minds would ask for a date at 6:00 in the morning. 

"Where?" She said through gritted teeth, by now she had changed into her outer wear and fixed her tangled hair. 

"No worries, no worries. I have a car prepared for you. Just right outside of your...dorm", he whispered the last word as if it was a bad word. 

"Well see you soon.~" He blew a kiss and hung up on her. Alice nearly puked. 

"Dorm...?" Alice thought to herself. I knew it. He was tailing me, or him, or they or whatever. Someone was tailing me. 

"This is all so confusing!" Alice rubbed her temple and went to the bathroom. 

~After 15 minutes, Alice finished her preparations and proceeded down the lfight of stairs. She left a message on the phone for the Boyfriend members. 


Alice walked up towards the black limo, parked in front of the dorm. For some reason the limo was oddly familiar... 

AH! She remembered, it was the same limo she had ridden on a few days ago. The one with the crazy dude..with the ah... that dude with the blue eyes...the mixrace! What was his name again? Minhee? Ohho? Minho? That's right...Minho. 

Alice rubbed her forehead, thinking about this was making her head hurt. 

The limo was exactly the same one, the black colors, the tinted windows, the license plate was the same too, XX-XXX 

Alice shrugged her shoulders and grimaced, oh god... she didn't want to get in there. She did embarass herself too. 

Before she had a chance to run away or at least escape from there, the door opened and the same gentleman stepped out. 

He had a gentle smile on his picture-perfect face as he held out his hand and said, "Please Miss. Alice." 

Alice glared at him. "What? You work for that guy too?" Her arms were crossed and she was putting up a fight. 

"Too?" He said, looking surprised. "You said you work for me." Alice snapped, aish, she hated liars the most. 

He chuckled. "That's right. I work for Master Taemin, but since you are soon to be his wife, I work for you as well. Of course, my priority will always be Master Taemin." 

Alice sighed and entered the car, "Well don't count on it." She mumbled. 

The car started and drove off at a steady speed. 


Donghyun sipped his tea and stared out the window from his room on the 2nd floor. Being the oldest, he was always the first to wake and today was no different. 

He stared at Alice entering the vehicle with the suspcious man and drove off. The gears in his head was turning, things has been very, very different lately. 

He glanced over at the snoring Minwoo, sleeping like a pig. He smiled, it was time for the members to have a meeting. 


Thanks for reading~ And ohhh god, They are beginning to find out about Alice~ I think I'm making it to mystery-like, :( All those mystery + sci fi books I've been reading lately... :D Im excited to find out what happens... IN MY OWN STORY. LOL