Nice to Meet You~

I'm your manager!

It has been only one day since Alice agreed to be Boyfriend's manager and she's regretting it already. 

"Ahjusshi, I don't think I'm going to be a good manager, I'm 10 days younger than the maknae!" Alice pouted, playing with the carnations that one of her uncle's visitors had given brought. 

"I'm sure you'll do fine. You're genius. Besides, you're killing that poor flower..." Jiseon stared worrily at the bright yellow carnation. 

"Ah! Sorry!" Alice quickly apologized to the flower before placing it with it's other fellow flowers in the bright green vase. 

"Genius... You know I no genius, I just study a lot." Alice said, while thinking to herself, Studying...that's all I CAN do... 

Jiseon nodded knowingly at his niece. "You being here, complaining to me, is changing nothing. So you should go to the studio now, and be a good manager. At least till I heal." Jiseon handed Alice a stack of papers. "Here are their schedules, personal information that might come in handy, offers, and others. Be sure to look through them!" 

Alice nodded her head. "I guess, I should go now...Get well soon, Jiseon Ahjusshi." 

"Mhm!" Jiseon smiled, waving cutely at Alice. 

Alice walked out of the hospital and waved at a taxi. She went into the taxi and told the driver, "X-X-X Studio, please." 

On the ride to the Boyfriend's studio, she carefully looked through the papers that her uncle gave her. Boyfriend's schedule for today is, a Sports Photo Shoot and at night a mini concert for fans. Alice nodded her head at the information. Alice should be overjoyed, she's getting special privilages as Boyfriend's manager, something fans would die for. 

Alice, being a secret Kpop fan, is actually overjoyed. But she's going to keep that to herself. She glanced at the 'personal' information of the members and smiled to herself. This might actually be fun, being with six pretty boys, and taking a break from studying and school. But mostly the six pretty boys though, who can resist them? Definitely not Alice.

Alice got out of the taxi and went to the entrance of the studio apartment-like place. 

"Excuse me, only staff memebers are allowed here." The guard said, keeping a poker face on. 

"Ahh, Of course!" Alice blushed and started fumbling through the stuff that her uncle had given her. 

'You'll need a staff pass to enter places, Alice!" She had remembered her uncle saying. Now just to find where it is... But her search was put to a stop when the door opened and blast of light hit her face. 

The Boyfriend members stood by the door when they began to crowd around Alice. Donghyun walked to the guard and said to him, "She's our temproary manager", flashing his bright smile. The guard nodded and motioned for Alice to come in. 

"Umm... Thanks." Alice looked at them but quickly looked away. They were indeed sparkling creatures. The members smiled and nodded at her adorable shyness. 

"Ahh, we should introduce ourselves shouldn't we?" Jeongmin asked, looking at the other members. "We should." Kwangmin agreed, stretching out his hand in front of Alice. "I'm Kwangmin, the younger twin." You smiled back at him and shook him hand. 

"Im Jeongmin~" Jeongmin smiled and was about to give you hug when Minwoo pushed him and said, "Aka the Mirror Prince." They began their own little fight of "You're the Mirror Prince~" and "Well, you're the Sweating King!" 

"I'm Youngmin, the older twin." Youngmin smiled, flashing an adorable smiled. "Hyunseong..." Hyunseong said, with a low voice and then hiding behind Donghyun. "and I'm Donghyun, the leader." 

"Waittt!, What about me?" Minwoo pouted at the other members before turning around to face Alice. "Minwoo, at your service~" 

Boyfriend stood side by side and said together, "I'm your Boyfriend~ Nice to meet you~" 

Alice smiled, this was just like the videos she watched of Boyfriend. "I'm Alice... Nice to meet you too!" 

"Kyahhh~" The members cooed and started to surround you. "Sooo, you're our manager now, right?" Minwoo teased. Alice nodded shyily before saying, "You guys have a photoshoot right now, right?" 

"Yeah, but we're on break right now." Youngmin said, pointing at the room at the end of the hall. 

B-break?! This is a good time to get their autograph with the twin's cute star signatures! Oh wait... I can't. Secret, secret. Alice sighed and pouted. So no autograph.... Alice thought to herself. 

"What's wrong?" Kwangmin said looking at Alice. Kwangmin was worried about Alice looking so uncomfortable. He really liked her, but if she's troubled with being Boyfriend's manager, he didn't want her to do something she didn't want to. 

Before Alice could reply, Hyunseong came out of nowhere offering her a pork cutlet. "You must be hungry!" Alice took the pork cutlet hesitantly and began to talk, "Actually... I..." 

"Can I have your autograph?!" Alice nearly shouted before realizing what she had just said. Her face redder than a tomato. The members looked at her surprised, their mouths hanging wide open. 

"I guess not..." Alice looked down, dissappointed and embarassed. "Of course you can!" Youngmin said, breaking the ice. "We're just surprised that you want our autographs." Youngmin giggled. Boyfriend had just earned themselves a new fan. 

I was a fan since way before... Alice thought silently to herself. Pens and paper were passed around and finally Alice looked happily at her Boyfriend autographs. Yay! 

"You were a fan weren't you, Jeongmin teased Alice. She nodded. I can't lie to them. A fan is a fan. 

Boyfriend laughed, and were called back into their room to continue their photoshoot.

The day pasted quickly and before Alice realized, she was having more fun then she had in a long time. On the van back to the dorms, Kwangmin asked a very curious question to Alice. 

"Alice, where are you going to stay? This is you're first time in Korea, no?" Alice nodded meekly. Her Korean classes  were very helpful and along with her knowledge-ful information by watching those dramas.... 

"I don't know where I'm going to stay..." Alice answered, maybe at the family villa, or a hotel, she thought to herself. "Then you should live with us at our dorm!" Youngmin offered. "There are lots of rooms avaliable." Jeongmin added. "This would be a good idea, you are our manager, staying close with us will make your job easier." Donghyun said, putting down all the facts. 

Alice considered it. A dorm with Boyfriends members. Guys. Alone. Maybe.... A blasted of erted thoughts entered her mind before she quickly covered them with thoughts of cakes and cupcakes. 

"You should live with us, Alice!" Minwoo said, his eyes wide and his lips curved upwards. "You have no where else to sleep, right?" Hyunseong said. I do, Alice thought but that home is even worse than prison itself. 

Alice nodded, it was good idea. And being their manager would be easier if I was with them. Alice smiled and said, "I guess I'll take your offer." It's only going to be Boyfriend members in the dorm right? It won't be that bad. 

Little did Alice know what was in store for her in the dorms. 

Be a good manager, Alice~