Who is Alice?

I'm your manager!

-Sob- I was supposed to watch Harry Potter and the Deathy Hollows (Coming out today :D ) but none of my friends invited me to go/ called me. D: 

WAEYO? -cries in the corner- So I am left with lots of time to update. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alice stared out the tinted window of the limousine. She had been in the car for about an hour already, she was getting impatient. 

"Are we there yet?" She mumbled to the chauffeur. He smiled and said in a silky voice, "Almost. The mansion is in the rural area." 

Alice rolled her eyes at his comment and continued to look out the window. She turned around to face the young chauffeur again and said, "Shouldn't his building be in Seoul?" She asked, suspciously. 

The chauffeur nodded, "The mansion is where he told me to drive you to." Alice nodded, " That old geezer " 

The limousine halted to a stop, and the chauffeur got out, opened the door for Alice and said, "Please, Miss Alice." Alice got out of the limousine and stared at the mansion that they had stopped in front of. 

It was a large mansion, made of the finest wood. It was the style of an old Korean building. The chauffeur walked in front of Alice and introduced himself. 

"I am Minho, your butler." He said with a large smile. Alice stared at him and continued to walk. She had no need for a butler. She was just going to do her thing and leave. 

Minho followed behind her, his height overshadowing hers. Alice walked promply towards the entrance of the building. Alice had noticed the cameras that surround the building. As paranoid as ever huh, Alice thought to herself. 

On the door was a bell and a large screen. She pressed the button and a voice sounded. "Who is it?" 

"Alice." She said, looking proud and confident. Hesitant behavior was a sign of weakness, something Alice cannot and must not show. 

The voice sounded again, "Please head in Miss. Alice Park." The door opened for Alice and she walked in. 

There was 2 line of butlers, maids, and what not. They stood in two lines, a female line and a male line. As Alice walked pass them, they bowed. 

Minho walked in front of Alice and said a soft sensual voice, "Miss Alice, this way." He guided her to a large master room. 

Minho knocked on the door three times and murmured, "Miss. Alice." 

The door opened and there was butler, an old looking butler standing in front of them. He stepped to the side and gestured for Alice to walk in. 

Alice walked in and at the very was a large black table. Sitting at the table was a very handsome man. This hair was jet black but wrinkles were apparent on his face. His smile was wide and friendly-like. 

The door behind closed and in the room was only Alice and the man. 

Alice looked anxiously at the door, gosh, why did they have to leave? She looked towards the man again, this time with more confidence. 

The man continues to look at Alice with the same smiley face and friendy aura. 

"What do you need?" Alice asked, her eyes darting towards the floor instead of the man. "What do I need?" The man repeated the question to himself, as if seriously considering his answer. 

"You know what I want." He said with a tone, insistant that it wasn't a 'need' but rather a 'want'. 

"If you dont 'need' it , then don't bother me." Alice's tone suggested that she was not pleased with the conversation. 

"You know  I get what I want." 

"Such a kid." 

"What a thing to say to your...." He stopped and looked at Alice's reaction. 

Alice was stil confident and she gave him the eye contact he wanted. " I always listened to you... but I do remember telling that it would be the last time." 

He laughed, a nice evil laugh. "What are you talking about? For a trival matter like that? You're going to give up everything?" His tone serious. 

"It is not trivial. I studied and by my self, with no help from you, I am who I am today. I can and will survive without you." 

"Why are you so sure about that? What about those 'Boyfriend'?" 

"What about them?" Her eyebrows rose. "Stop tailing me" 

"I'm just worried about you." A chuckle. 

"What's so good about Boyfriend, I got someone better." He was getting serious again. "I'm sure you will like him. He's great." 

I glared at him. "What , an important business partner's son?" 

He smiled. "Way better than those kids. Besides you know I am sorry about the events.... of the past." His hand waved in the air when he said the last part, 'of the past'. 

Alice turned away, it was not in the past. It will still be in her heart. "I will not forgive you until you are truly sorry for your actions. Which you aren't." 

He sighed. His eyes looking serious again. This time his eyes seemed more human, and full of emotion. He seemed deep in thought. He whispered something under his breath that Alice wasn't able to catch. 

"Anyways, it's late I'll be going now. Please don't ever try any of tricks again. I will consider about the arranged marriage. After all, I would like to personally reject it." Alice said smiling and then turned around only to turn around to face the man again. 

"Have a good night, father" Alice said the last word in a maliciously tone. 

She walked out of the of room and was greeted by Minho. "Shall I drive you home, Milady?" He asked politily. 

Alice glared at him but remembered that she had no money on her. He smiled, knowing her answer. 

He drove her back the dorm. She sighed, so they were indeed researching her. Alice got out, mumbled a thanks and grabbed her things and left. 

Alice rubbed her forehead , oh god. What a day. Of all times, he must trouble her now. It was late already, around 9-10 PM. 

Alice took off her heels and held her wig in one hand and her heels in other. She walked inside the building, the guards remembered her and allowed her in. 

Alice wondered if they are still awake. She was so tired. She entered the dorm and into the living room. She dropped the heels and the wig and fell on the couch. "So tired..." She mumbled and fell alseep on the couch. 

She will think about her situation tomorrow.