Taemin takes over.

I'm your manager!

Hey guys~ Sorry for not updating in a while... in a long while. :) 

LOL. School started and boyyyyy was I busy. :\ 


Alice flipped to the first page and began reading. 

The first entry was dated nearly 15-16 years back. 

After what seemed like an endless journal, Alice finally finished the book and was left with tears. She brushed away the tears with the back of her hand and stared out the window. The sun was setting already, the time being around 7-8 o' clock. 

This was like reading a historical writing except it actually involved Alice. 'I....My father... I ... was wrong about him' 

'Father...he... didn't kill mother. They loved each other so much. It was father's family that destoryed them...us. I...I need to apologize to him. He did everything for mother and I. Even after mother died...he continued to do it for me. They finally accepted us...but mother was already gone.' Alice sobbed to herself. She felt horrible for treating her father that way. The way she talked to him...she had to apologize! 

Alice stopped sobbing when she heard the screeching of a car. They're home! 

Rushing out of her to room to greet the Boyfriend members, she was greeted by someone else. 

Minho stood by the door with a grin. "Hello, Miss. Alice." His smile seemed kind but it was cold, lacking emotion. 

"Y-you...why are you here?" Alice asked, slightly bewildered as she stared at him suspciously. 

"Master Taemin wishes to see you. " He says plainly, his hand stretched out in front of Alice. 

"What?" Alice furrowed her brows. "I told him... I'm not marrying him." Why did father want me to marry him? Is he doing it for me? How will marrying Taemin do me any good? Alice thought, irritated. One question answered and another question popped out.

"Yes. But he wishes to see you."

"I...I can't. I have things to do." Alice asked, trying to close the door on the Minho. The attempt was futile, Minho held the door opened with his arm. 

"Like being the manager for Boyfriend?" He laughed, not a nice laugh. A sinister, wicked one. Alice rolled her eyes at Minho. 

"I'll have to kidnap you if you don't come."

"I'll be forced to go even if I don't want to. Jerk." Alice spatted and stepped into the limo. She was going to drill into that pretty boy's head that she wouldn't marry him.

Alice stared out into the sky, it was beginning to darken. Curiously, she eyed Minho. This wasn't the direction of Taemin's hotel, at least, she didn't think so. 

"Where we going?" "Your father's place." He answered, staring straight ahead. 

"Why?! Aren't we going to see Taemin? Why we going to my father's place?" 

"Master Taemin will be there. I will not answer any more questions." He answered calmly, his eyes glued to the road. Alice huffed, what's happening? Why would Taemin be at my father's place? Could it be? He's telling father that he wants to marry me? Father did say something about me having to marry Taemin...What's going on?! 

She wanted to shout all these questions at Minho, but it would be no use. He refused to answer any more questions and merely ignored her whining. 

Reaching the large marble mansion, Alice quickly hopped out of the car and ran towards the mansion. She needed to talk to someone, to get some answers. 

The guards that surrounded the mansion seemed different from before, they seem so hostile. Shaking her head, she entered the building without a second thought, with Minho following calmly after her. 

Running the endless maze of hallways and rooms, she finally stood in front of a grand door. Pushing the door open, she walk in on her father on his knees. 

Her first instinct was to run to her father, who just hours ago, seemed so proud and dignified; now on his knees. Her arms around his back, she comforted him and asked him what's wrong. 

He merely whimpered in reply as he slowly begin to sob Alice's name and her mother's name. "Dad?! Dad?!" Alice shouted, patting his back, but he seemed even more fragile as she touched him. 

"He's over" A voice said from above. 

A familiar voice, looking up, Alice saw none-other than Taemin. "You!" She glared at him, a finger raised towards him. "What did you do to my father?!" 

"Shouldn't you be thanking me? Don't you hate him anyways?" He snickered, and walked towards the father and daughter on the floor. 

"I-... I was wrong! He ... I forgive him...and I hope he will forgive me as well..." Alice glanced over at her father who was still sobbing and didn't seem to hear her. 

"You...forgive him?! But why?! He...he left you and your mother...I did this for you." Taemin's eyes enlarging. 

"I was wrong!He didn't leave us! He protected us...protected me. You! What did you do to him?!" Alice demanded angryily, letting go of her sobbing father and  stood up. 

"Me? I ended his business" He shrugged and then smiled. 

"You...what?! You ended his business? " 

"Yeah, he's bankrupted now. Everything of his is gone. G-o-n-e. He's basically ruined." He snickered again, but then his eyes gentle as he glanced at Alice. "Don't you worry though, I'll take care of you. You can still have all those luxuries you want." 

Alice glared at him, angryily, she tossed at purse at him. "What the F---! "He cursed, rubbing his bruised cheek. 

"You jerk! How can you do this?! This is what my father worked hard for!" She cried, her arms waving furiously in the air. 

"It doesn't matter, he's ruined. There's nothing left of him. This mansion, his servants, you. They're all mine now." 

"What?! No! I am not your property!" She lifted an hand to slap his face, but he grabbed her wrist tightly in his hand. "Is this what all girls do these days? Slap?" He chuckled. "How idiotic. You can't win against me. "

He smiled. "Don't worry, Alice. I've taken a liken towards you. I will take good care of you." 

Alice struggled to free her wrist, but the attempt was futile. Tears brimmed her eyes as she tried to shake his hand away. He merely giggled in reponse. 

Her father on the ground was still sobbing and murmuring. Desperately, she yelled for him for help. "FATHER! FATHER! " She screamed loudly. 

"Scream all you want. He's ruined. He doesnt care about you, for him, it was all his propertly and his money. You're worth nothing to him." Taemin spat. 

Alice shook her head in response, she didnt want to listen to his hateful words. "FATHER!" She yelled again, this time he stopped sobbing and glanced up at her. 

He looked horrible. Worst that anything she has everything has ever seen before. Her father wasn't like this. This wasn't her father. 

"Fa-ther..." she murmured. 

"LET GO OF MY DAUGHTER!" He roared, fighting with Taemin. His arms flinging here and there, attempting to swing a punch at Taemin. He failed, instead Taemin managed to punch his face, causing him to fall onto his face. 

The next thing she knew, she was filled with rage. Screaming and flinging herself, she kicked Taemin and kicked him again at his groin. Glaring at him, she spat, "I will NEVER marry you!" 

Carrying the lump body of her father, she trotted out the building. Thankfully, some of the servants helped her. Those who still care for her father as their master rather than Taemin. Minho was nowhere to be found. 

The lump body of her father in the car and the old man driving, they arrived at the dorm. This was the only place she can call 'home' now. 

The old man helped her carry her father into the apartment but quickly departed as to not cause any trouble with Taemin. She nodded, she didn't want him to get hurt either. The door opened, revealing the anxiety of the Boyfriend members. 

"Alice!" They all said in unison, but quickly shushed when they saw the body in her arms. 

"Who is that?" Minwoo asked, nervously, eyeing the body. 

"My father..." Alice murmured, as Donghyun and Hyunseong helped her with his body. They placed him on Donghyun's bed and they all got to work. Donghyun and Hyunseong, tended his bruises, Minwoo and Youngmin got the ice-packs and the health kits, Jeongmin went to make something for them to eat. Kwangmin stood beside Alice as she rubbed her father's hand. 

The other members soon came back and crowded the father and daughter. "What happened?" Kwangmin asked, he was first to ask. 

Alice took a deep breath and told her story. They nodded in response, some like Minwoo and Youngmin were angry and threatened to hurt Taemin. 

She shook her head, it's going to be futile. She knew it. Holding her father's hand in hers, she apologized for misunderstanding him. 

"He's going to come back and get you." Jeongmin said, looking worried. 

Alice nodded. "Im scared. I don't want to marry him. I don't mind losing all those money and the business, to me... that's not important. I care about my father more." 

"It's alright." Kwangmin said, hugging her close. The other members just stared, that was when they began to understand their relationship. 

Alice sniffed. "I think I should get some rest. I will work things out tomorrow. I can't deal with this anymore. What should I do?!" 

"It's okay... we'll deal with it." Hyunseong reassured with a smile. 

Alice nodded but decided differently. 'I need to find out what's wrong. I need to stop Taemin...' 


Sorry for the mega-crappy chapter. Thanks for reading.