The Situation~

I'm your manager!

Alice and Kwangmin had fallen asleep and it wasn't until early dawn that Kwangmin woke up.

 He smiled at Alice, he didn't want to leave but staying will only cause more questions and chaos. 

He slid from Alice's grasps and quickly returned to his room and into his comfy bed. (Which was not comfy cause Alice wasn't there. o3o)

~The birds chirped and it was morning again~ 

Donghyun, as the leader was first to wake up. He woke up Minwoo, told him to wake the others and head to the bathroom. Being the most fashionable member and the member who cared most about his appearance. He headed to the bathroom to fix himself up and  look presentable. 

Alice, however, had beaten him to the bathroom. She was awake since Kwangmin left, more like she couldn't sleep after he left. 

"Good morning." Alice smiled and continued to brush her hair. Donghyun nodded and started to brush his teeth. 

It was slightly awkward for Donghyun, he wasnted to ask the events of yesterday but he had no idea how to bring it up. Therefore, there was several minutes of awkward silence until Minwoo managed to wake up the other members. 

Everyone seemed to noticed Youngmin's swollen eyes, which he would answer to their stares with a , "It's nothing..." 

Of course , no one believed him. Something was up. 

The strangest part would be Youngmin ignoring his twin. "Hyung, what's wrong?" Kwangmin asked, worried about his other half. 

Youngmin didn't even bother looking at Kwangmin, he headed to the other bathroom and slammed the door. 

Was it a fight between the twins? One thing for sure, Youngmin being mad has made the atmosphere...very, very, very, uncomfortable. 

The day went along just as any other day, minus the Youngmin ignoring Kwangmin part. Youngmin was acting very normal to everyone except Kwangmin , and maybe Alice too .

 He didn't try to do anything to Alice, not a invite to a date, or even start a conversation. He would answer her questions but never start. 

What's wrong with Youngmin today ? 

Kwangmin was feeling so worried and very out of it as well. He was hardly paying any attention to anything or anyone for that matter. 

It was only after countless times of calling his name before he realized what was happening, he quickly apologized but the program director said that he was really useless right now and to go and get a breather. 

Youngmin's behaviour had affected Kwangmin's which affected the others. 

Since Kwangmin was told to get a breather, Alice decided to accompany him. The other members proceeded on with the show. 

"What's wrong?" Alice asked, they went on a stroll . 

"Ani..." Kwangmin said, looking down at his feet. 

Alice shook her head. There was something wrong. "What's wrong?" She asked again. 

He sighed. "Youngmin... I think he's really .... I dont know ...." 

"Really what?" She asked, curious. 

He shook his head. "I dont know. I dont get why he's so sad...did I do something to him?" Kwangmin frowned. If so, he's really sorry. 

The last thing he wants is for his twin to be ignoring him, he loved Youngmin. 

Alice smiled and gently patted his head. "You really love your brother huh? I wished I had a brother who loved me as well. I'm an only child you know?" Alice said, trying to lighten the mood. 

Kwangmin smiled, Alice was trying her best. "Really? You must be lonely..." 

Alice smiled sadly, "I am." 

They continued their chat and soon arrived at a very familiar place. 

"Ahh, I didnt know we're here." Kwangmin said, staring at the place. 

It was place where their former manager was hospitalized at. 

Alice smiled. "Perfect, we can visit him. " Alice said gleefully, it was perfect, she had things she needed to ask him anyways. 

Kwangmin remembered their conversation from lasy night and decided, he was told to take a breather anyways. 

They entered the building and headed towards Manager Jiseon's rooom. 

"Ahjusshi?~ " Alice said as she knocked on the door. The person behind the door answered back and she opened the door. 

"How nice to see you, Alice~ and oh Kwangmin too." Jiseon smiled at them. He was still in his casts and whatnot, but he was looking better. (Not like he was ever bad ? o-o ) 

He didn't ask about why Kwangmin was here and not the others, it was as if he knew....everything. 

"How you feeling?" Kwangmin asked, looking at his leg. 

"This?" Jiseon pointed to his leg. "Fine fine!" He said cheerfully, laughingly. 

Alice looked around the room and noticed the vase of carnations was no longer there, it was replaced with daisies, white daisies. 

She knew who had came here. Or at least she had a feeling. 

Alice looked at the her uncle and decided he knows something, and maybe even more than something. 

"Ahjusshi, I have something to ask." Alice asked, without beating the bush. Jiseon looked at her, his eyes told her he knew. 

He smiled kindly, back to his original self and politely as Kwangmin to leave for some privacy. Kwangmin obeyed and left. 

(Poor Kwangmin, he was feeling bad already with Youngmin and now he's asked to leave?! HOW DARE THAT JISEON O3O -ignore me- ) 

"Ahjusshi..." Alice started but was cut off by her uncle. 

"Aigoo, your father is seriously..." He said, looking out the window with a sad expression. 

"My father?" 

"Yes, that sly fox. Always doing his own thing...can't blame him though... He always tries hard..." His sad expression was replaced with a small smile. 

Alice was so confused. He should be blamed...shouldnt' he? 

"B-but..." 

She was cut off again. 

"I know, Alice, I know. What you are going to ask. It was decided we weren't going to tell until you were as of age... but I guess now will have to do. " 

Alice's eyebrows rose. She was utterly speechless and confused. Of age? Not telling me? WTF . 

"Let me ask, were you asked for an arranged marriage? Did that sly fox ask you?" He was looking at her as if he could see through her soul.

 She nodded meekly, "Yes...a business partner's son...right?" 

He shook his head but then nodded again, "Well..it's hard to explain. But I guess business partner's son is technically correct?" 

Her eyes narrowed. Oh god, is he on drugs or something? Can't understand anything. Dude those medications seriously need to do something about those side effects. 

"Well. That father of yours, he's always thinking of you, everything for you. The best for you. Not even thinking about himself sometimes." He smiled to himself. "He's a wonderful father, but in the end he made the worst mistake." 

Alice shook her head again. He was far from wonderful.

Jiseon smiled and reached out for a daisy, he played with it in his hands before speaking again. 

"Are you going to marry him? " 

"Ani, I'm going to personally go reject him." 

"Eh?" He smiled. "Just like your mother..." He shook his head. "I'm getting... oh god. The medication, those pain killers." 

Alice's eyes widened, "You okay?" 

He chuckled. "Fine, fine... like you were asking?" 

Alice sighed. It was like talking to a 80 year old man. 

"You know right? What my father is up? " 

A laugh. "It depends. He's up to many things. He's a sly fox after all." 

Alice thought for a moment. Things started to change after Mom died. She lived with her household servants for several years before leaving home to live on her own. 

Her father occasionally visited her while she was still in the house. It was after she moved that things really changed. 

She remembered that she recieved a letter requesting her arrival at Korea, she thought nothing of it at that time. School was what mattered. 

"He hasn't bothered me at all since Mom died, why bother now? Does he need his only daughter for something? Marriage for his benefits perhaps? 

"Well... I guess a war is about to happen. " 

"A war?! What are you talking about?" Alice looked surprised. 

"Not a war war, but a finance war. A war between the richest. Something like that." 

"Why would something like that happen?" 

"It concerns your mother's death..." 

Alice's eyes widened at the mention of her mother. "What is this about?!" She asked, this was a matter that concerns her. 

Her uncle shook his head, "I only know this much. Your father, he never tells anyone much, not to mention me." 

He smiled sadly, "He's planning something for you. It was a plan from the very beginning. If you must know, ask Jo Min, at XXX Street, APT XXX." 

Alice opened to ask for more but the nurse came in and informed her that visiting hours were over. 

Alice walked out of the room, speechless and confused. 

She saw Kwangmin sitting on a bench outside and sat down next to him. 

"What's wrong ?" He asked. 

"Ani... Im just ... I think I found out something important..." Alice said looking fearfully into his eyes. 

This was just the beginning.