I'm your manager~

I'm your manager!

"It was success!" Minwoo exclaimed happily, his arms stretched out in the air. Donghyun nodded in agreement with the maknae. "It was!" Youngmin said, smiling, showing the world his million-dollar smile. 

"Good job, guys! Today was great and I'm expecting you guys to keep up the good work! Understood?" Manager Jiseon said, chuckling while glancing at his watch. 

"We understand!" The members shouted in unison. "Manager Jiseon, you have a date or something?" Jeongmin joked. "A d-d-date?!" Manager Jiseon exclaimed, slightly blushing. The last time he had a date was while ago. He sighed, a date huh? 

"Nooo~, Alice is coming today!" Minwoo said, pouting. "Weren't you listening to Jiseon-hyung?" Minwo continued on. "Yeah, Alice was all he was talking about all week." Youngmin added. 

"Yup, my niece Alice is coming to Korea. She got a scholarship to Seoul National Univerisity, you know?" Manager Jiseon boasted. "We know, we know!", the members said, laughing. 

"How's Alice like?" Kwangmin asked as they reached their van. "She's really cute! But...she's kinda not sociable. Kinda shy, you know?" Jiseon said, his voice softening. "She seems nice." Donghyun smiled, he could tell that Alice was someone important to his hyung. 

"She's coming today at 8:00 PM, you guys will love her!" Jiseon smiled at the thought of his niece meeting Boyfriend. 

Manager Jiseon watched s walk into their dorm and he left to pick up his niece at the airport. He send a quick text message to his niece.

Ahjusshi is picking you up right now, don't move from where you are ! ;D -Jiseon Ahjusshi

Everything was going the way Jiseon had planned, Boyfriend would finish their fanmeeting, he was pick up Alice, and Alice and Boyfriend would meet and become friends. Or so he thought. 

In the midst of the dark, Jiseon had ran into an accident. Three cars had crashed in front of him and another car crashed his car into the other three cars. A total of five cars crashed. "Think we got him?" A voice said. "I think so, he can't be alive in this situation!" Another voice said. "Your right, let's leave before the police comes!" The first voice exclaimed, as the screeching of tires faded into the distance and Jiseon blanked out. 

Boyfriend's Dorm: 

"Hey, what do you think Alice will be like ? " Minwoo asked, sipping his hot chocolate. "Cute." Youngmin's one word answer as he changed the channel for the 5th time. "Smart" Hyunseong said, nomming on his pork cutlets. 

"Well, I know she's going to be smart and cute... I mean... you know..." Minwoo said, looking serious. "We don't know." Jeongmin said, fighting with Youngmin for the remote. 

Minwoo sighed. It seems as if he was the only one whose excited to meet this new girl, Alice. I mean it would be fun with someone new right? He smiled at that thought but was only interrupted by Kwangmin. "I guess we'll find out soon enough." 

The members were enjoying themselves with some television and hot chocolate when Donghyun came into the room panting, the phone in his hands. "H-hyung!" He exclaimed, unable to finished his sentence. His face was worried and sweat was dripping down his forehead. His eyes were big. "What happened with hyung?" The member's attention on their leader. 

"He got into an car accident!" Donghyun said. "We need to go to the hospital now!" 

The members quickly changed out of their night wear and went into the van. 

"Manager...I hope he's alright." Hyunseong said, looking wearily and worried for their manager. "How did it happen?" Jeongmin questioned their leader. He shook his head. "They told me, he was on his way to pick up Alice, when a car crashed into his car." The members nodded and were quiet for the whole ride to the hospital. 

They quickily signed their name at the receptional area, being Jiseon's only close friends as his family was in America. "Are you Mr.Jiseon's family?" The doctor questioned the pretty boys. 

They shook their heads. "He's our manager." The doctor shook his head and said, "Im sorry but only relatives are allowed in." 

"Excuse me, doctor, but please let them in. They are important family members of Jiseon ahjusshi." A voice was heard from behind the doctor. A girl with long brown hair and big eyes. "Ahh, Ms. Alice. Is that alright?" Alice nodded. 

"You're Alice?" Minwoo questioned, his eyes glued on the pretty girl. She nodded. "I think you guys should see my uncle, he really wants to talk to you guys." She looked at the members as she lead the way to Jiseon's room. 

"Uncle?" She knocked on the door. "Come in, Alice." A voice from behind the door said. She opened the door and in followed the Boyfriend members. "Ah! Hyung, Im glad you're alright!" Donghyun said, walking towards their manager. Jiseon smiled at all the members. "I'm alright." He nodded as if to calm their thoughts. 

"You crashed into five cars?" Youngmin asked, his eyes were nervous and fearful. " Yeah, but I was really lucky. I was in the fourth car, and most damage were to the first few cars. Also my airbag and my gaint plushie I got for Alice saved my life. I was lucky just to have injured my arms and legs." Jiseon chuckled, even though he just went through such an incident! 

"I"m glad you're safe." Alice said, smiling at her uncle. Jiseon nodded. "But..." He started. All eyes glued on him and what he was going to say. "I won't be able to be Boyfriend's manager in this condition..." All eyes were still glued on him. "So I have a big favor to ask of you, Alice..." He continued on. 

At that moment, Alice knew what he was going to say. She wasn't sure how she can do it though. 

"Please be Boyfiend's temproary manager!" He finished. Gasps and huhs were around the room. Alice to be Boyfriend's manager? 

However, Alice couldn't deny a request from her favorite uncle, after all he went through a lot today. She nodded her head and agreed to be Boyfriend's manager.