Alice's reply to Gongchan's confession

I'm your manager!

Alice opened the door of the dorm nervously. 

She was really nervous of the Boyfriend members, she had been doing things rather than her duty as manager. She sighed, even worse than that... she had been keeping secrets from them. 

She was greeted with the 6 gorgeous member of the group, 'Boyfriend' . 

"Hey" She smiled and walked into the room. Their faces were serious and that was freaking Alice out. 

'Oh..they must be mad. How should I aplogize to them?... Aigoo... Why are they even mad to begin with? I dont think... do they know? ' Alice mused to herself. 

"Alice...You..." Donghyun started, seating himself next to her. 

"Yes?" She asked nervously moving to her other side when Jeongmin sat down next to her, surprising her. 

"You... Are you keeping something from us?" Jeongmin asked, eyeing Alice. He seemed as if he could see through her soul. 

The other members crowded around Alice. "I..." She glanced at Kwangmin for some support. He smiled uneasily as if to say, 'the bubble...poped.' 

She sighed loudly and look at the members one by one again. 

How could she ever keep anything from them? From the few weeks she had lived with them, they had became her family...perhaps even deeper than family. 

They were the family she lost when her mother had died. Right now, they were the ones that mattered. Not some father who never had any contact with you since now. 

"I... " Alice started and shortly after all her secrets spewed out. 

Alice wiped her cheek with a tissue. It was tough...telling her story, sometimes she wished she had a happy childhood to tell rather than a sad one. 

The members nodded sympathically and soon got into a deep conversation about what to do next. 

This, Alice was grateful for. She was practically stumped at what to do. Who to believe , and how to find out the truth. She was a foreigner in a unfamilar country...she was happy for the help of the members. 

"How's the son of the business partner?" Minwoo, eager to know what he was like. 

Alice blushed, remembering that forceful kiss. She paused for a moment and whispered, "A ert." 

The members were bewildered at Alice's answer. Youngmin was worried what that 'ert' had done to Alice to make her say that. 

"What are you doing to do now?" Jeongmin asked, changing the subject. 

"I.. I don't know... but I think I should seriously do some manager work..." Alice chuckled nervously. 

"Hah, we've managed quite well without you." Donghyun said with a blunt answer. 

Imaginary swords pierced Alice. Argh. "Hahhh..." 

"Back to topic, why dont you go talk to your father?" Hyunseong suggested. 

"Aigoo, haven't you been listening at all?! As if she could talk to her father." Minwoo added. 

"Aish, you never know. You should hear him out." Hyunseong replied back. 

Donghyun agreed. The only way you can find out something is to directly ask the source. 

'I don't really want to talk to him though...' Alice thought to herself. 

The door bursted open and in walked B1A4. The Boyfriend members happily greeted the B1A4 members. 

Alice, however, found it hard to act normal to the blushing Gongchan. She remembered his confession today. He did say he would give her time... but she already knew her answer. 

She wasn't going to lead him on to anything. 

She quietly slipped away from the Boyfriend members when they were having a heartly chat with the B1A4 members. 

She slipped away and signaled for Gongchan to follow her, which he did. 

They quietly walked into the kitchen and sat down on the chairs. 

"Ahh..you need something?" Gongchan asked sheepishly. 

"Um...your confession...." Alice started, trying to figure out how to say it properly. 

"Yes?" Gongchan asked, his eyes litting up but dimmed when he realized it might not have been a good answer. 

"I thought about it and..." Alice glanced over at Gongchan, she didn't want to make it hard for both of them. 

"I'm sorry. I can't accept your confession." Alice finished. Gongchan recieved the news pretty well, although he did ask why. 

"I... I'm not sure. But I think Im in love with someone." Alice smiled sweetly. She wasn't sure of her love ...but she didnt want to just give up. She also wanted to know her love better first. 

Gongchan nodded. He didn't ask why, more like he couldn't. He seemed to grasp that she didn't like him in a romantice way and accepted the fact. 

"Well...I should go." Gongchan said, awkwardly leaving the kitchen. 

Alice nodded, she would be awkward like such a situation too. Gongchan's really brave. I would be devastated...Alice thought to herself. 

Suddenly someone walked into the kitchen, it was Youngmin,

"Alice..." He started, staring deeply into Alice's eyes. 

"I heard what you were talking about with... Gongchan. I didn't mean to eavesdrop though!" He awkwardly scratched his head. 

Alice nodded, it was ...kinda awkward and embarassing but she was sure Youngmin heard it as an accident. 

"About...you said you are in love?" He asked, findling with his thumbs. 

"Ah...I'm not sure though. Perhaps it's just an...attraction." She said, slighty blushing. So much love talk! 

"Ahhh yeah... you are right." Youngmin said, laughing a bit. 

"Hmm... ahh I should go..." Alice said, trying to get out of this heavy atmosphere. 

Youngmin stood there with no reaction but as Alice to leave the room, he grabbed her wrist. 

"I... Don't leave!" He said, his eyes wide. 

Alice's eyes widened as well. 

"I..." Alice started but Youngmin cut her off. 

"I like you!" 


Sorry for the sudden, Youngmin confession. Trying to get the story to move along. ;D