What happened to Alice?

I'm your manager!

Alice walked carefreely to the alley where Gongchan was waiting for her. 

"Hey~" She said happily. Gongchan noticed her happiness had increased. "What's that?" He pointed to the large wrapped present in her arms. 

"Ahh~ Something special for a special someone." She said vaguely before changing the subject. "Let's go~?" 

Gongchan smiled and nodded. He was excited for the mini-date. Although Alice for some reasons thinks that Gongchan has some problems and wants to talk about them.

Alice excited started walking towards the direction of a cute cafe at the corner when her phone started to ring. 

~Will you be my girlfriend?~ ~BRAVESOUND~ 

Alice sheepishly and quickly answered her phone before the whole song started playing on whole volume. Aigoo, even though she loved this song, it can be somewhat embarassing when your phone suddenly goes, "Will you be my girlfriend?" . 

"Hello. This is Alice." Her usualy sweet voice was suddenly replaced by an angered tone. Also aware of Gongchan within hearing distance of her, she began to speak in English. 

"Stop calling me." Her voice was angry and impatient. She tried to keep her voice low so Gongchan would not hear.

"No, I DO NOT want to meet him." She looked down at the floor uncomfortable as if finding a hole she can hide in. 

"Please... I always did as I was told... Just let me do as I want for once..." Her voice weak and meek now. A sad voice, a scared voice. 

"Please don't do this to me... I know what you did." Her eyes glaring as she remembered the events of that day. 

"I dont want them ( the events) to be repeated...please." Her voice was pleading and afraid,afraid of the person behind the phone. 

"Please... I don't want to. Let me live my own life. Please...I dont want to back there... Okay. I will go. But please..." She paused for a moment before continuing, as if thinking whether or not she should say it. "Leave them alone." She finished, her voice still low and angry. 

"Yes. Yes. Keep your promise." She shut the phone and glared into the sky. She sighed. Just one meeting and then she would leave, she decided. It will be okay, she assured herself. 

She turned around to face the slightly uncomfortable Gongchan. He didn't understand much of the conversation but he did know that it was something that made Alice really angry and scared. 

Alice smiled sweetly as if to say that nothing was wrong. The smile was a fake, a facade. Gongchan didnt smile back, he looked uncomfortable and worried. 

"What was that ?" He asked, slightly scared now. "Nothing. Nothing at all." She said, slightly irritated. Gongchan was not decieved. 

He knew that phonecall meant something...something important. If only he understood English. 

Alice smiled again and attempted to change the subject. "Cafe?" She said and then walked, and somewhat briskly, towards the small cafe shop. 

She opened the open with a little bit too much force, causing the door to hit the wall, she apologized meekly and sat down on a chair. Gongchan soon followed and sat down as well. 

By now, he was pretty sure that something was up with Alice. She was acting too strange. This wasn't her usual self. Wait, what if her usual self was a fake? Aigoo, this is making his head turn. 

Alice ordered a cup of cappcuccino and was so focused on something else that she didn't notice that Gongchan was talking to her. 

"Alice..?" 

"Alice?" 

"Alice?!" 

"Huh?" She turned around surprised, "You said something?" She was totally out of it. 

She held the present in her arms and held it tightly. Right now, she wasn't the usual Alice, the nice, sweet, gentle, Alice. 

She was a scared child. holding her favorite toy while trembling in a corner. Gongchan was afraid that phonecall might be more than just something that made Alice pissed, it was something that caused her to be as scared as that. 

For several minutes, there was no conversation between them. 

Alice seemed to finally gotten out of her trance when she suddely stood up. She quickly aplogized to Gongchan. "I have to go... Tell Boyfriend I'll be late?" She said quickly and then paid for drink and left. 

Aice leaves briskly out of the cafe in a rush. She stares at her phone and decides to call someone. She waits for the phone to ring several times before someone picks up. 

"Where's the place?" She asked, irritated. 

A deep chuckle was heard from the other caller. 

"What? You have been tailing me? How could you?!" She took a deep breath and calmed herself. 

"Don't misunderstand. I'm not going to stay there." Her hand was slightly trembling now. 

She glared at the comment made by the other caller and said with so much hate, "I will never be good to you. You are nothing to me. Just a nightmare, a monster. I live my own life, not be controlled by a monster consumed by greed." She snapped  the phone shut and walked to the nearest bench. 

She sank into the bench. How could she have been so stupid? She should have known she couldn't run away from him. How she studied so much in order to escape from his crasp. She even went abroad and yet he managed to find her. 

A tear slowly formed at the edge of her eye and it rolled down her cheek. Alice quickly wiped it away and stood up. I made this decision myself. I have only myself to blame. I know what he is capable of, I have to stop him before anything happens. She thought bitterly to herself. 

She took off her wig and the other present in her other hand. Oh, what is she going to do? Her thoughts were interrupted when a black limousine drove up to her. 

The door opened and a very handsome gentle, who seemed of mixrace: his black hair and blue colored eyes, stepped out of the limousine. 

He opened the door and held out his hand and murmured in a repsectful tone, "Please, Miss. Alice Park.".