This is WAR

I'm your manager!

"Ahh, that store looks sooo cute~" Alice said, running up to the glass. She pressed her face onto the glass screen and stared at all the cute accessories. 

"Oh, you like these?" Minwoo said casually, pointing to the white rabbit with x-x eyes keychain. Alice nodded. "It's really cute looking." Alice said smiling. 

"Wanna go in?" Minwoo asked, looking at the Alice whose over flowing with happiness. "Can we?!" Alice sequealed. Back in the states, she rarely went shopping in cute stores like these. Let's just say, she had no friends to accompany her. 

"Why not? We're here already." Minwoo said, opening the door for Alice. They went inside the store and was blasted with air condition on high power. And of course their disguises didn't help much. The shop keepers had noticed Minwoo's good looks and Alice's cute looks. 

"Ahh, you guys a couple?" A lady in pink said. Alice flushed completely red while Minwoo nodded a yes and held Alice's hand tightly? 

After the shopkeeper left the 'couple' alone. Alice whispered to Minwoo, "Why did you say we're a ... couple?" She said, blushing at the word. 

"Ehh? We're here already, don't be so tight." Minwoo said, pouting and ran over to the hats. "Alice-ah~ The hats are sooo cute. " Minwoo took a bunny hat and placed in on his head. 

Alice laughed. It was indeed cute. "It's cute." Alice walked over and placed a cat hat on her head. "This is cute too~". 

The two were completely into the animal ear hats and were just enjoying themselves and weren't aware at all that B1A4 had found them. 

"Baro-ah~ I found them~" Sandeul said, pointing inside a cute store. "Ahh, it's really them!" CNU said, laughing at Minwoo's blonde hair. "Blonde really suits him, huh?" Jinyoung says.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Gongchan asked, totally out of the conversation. "Umm, nothing... just that couple over there. Cute aren't they?" Baro says, laughing awkwardly. 

Gongchan stared at the couple while Baro pulled the other members aside. "Okayy, so Jinyoung and I will get Gongchan to replace Minwoo. You guys keep Minwoo from coming back . Okay?" Baro whispered as they group huddled in a small circle.

 "Yes!" The members nodded. "Okay... let's go !" The group quickly parted and Jinyoung and Baro went to Gongchan. 

"Hyungs...they look kinda familiar.." Gongchan says, staring at the girl. "Eh? What?" Jinyoung says, pulling Gongchan to him. "Let's gooo~" Baro says, holding on to Gongchan's other arm. "Ehhhh, to where?!" Gongchan silently screams. 

"Where are the others?" Gongchan asked, looking back. "Um, doing something. Don't worry about it." Baro murmurs and continues to drag Gongchan towards the store. 

Back at the Cafe:

"Hyung, have you seen Minwoo?" Kwangmin asked Donghyun as he was walking by. "No... why?" Donghyun asked, his face was nuetral. 

"I don't see him around. Is he slacking?" Jeongmin joins the conversation. "I don't see Alice too.." Hyunseong adds. The Boyfriend members were having a mini group meeting right now.

 "Ahh, I found a letter!!" Youngmin runs into the lobby holding a letter. "Ehh, whose it from?" Kwangmin asked, curiously. 

"Minwoo!" Youngmin said, opening the letter. "What?" Jeongmin yelped and took the letter and started reading with the Boyfriend members leaning on him. 

"Hyungs~, I'm off with a secret date with Alice-ah. Be back soon, at the dorm. Don't look for us. -Minwoo." Jeongmin reads and drops the paper.

 "WHAT? Minwoo left on a DATE with Alice?!" Youngmin said, feeling bitter. "How could he!" Kwangmin said, feeling bitter and pissed. 

Hyunseong was staring at Youngmin and Jeongmin was staring at Kwangmin. "Ahh, umm, I guess we shouldn't look for them?" Donghyun says slowly. 

The twins turned around and glared at their leader. Donghyun, feeling threatened decides to back off. "Umm, We should head back to the front...." Donghyun says slowly. 

The twins nodded and the Hyunseong dragged Youngmin out of the room, leaving only Jeongmin and Kwangmin. 

"Hyung, you're still here?" Kwangmin said, looking at Jeongmin. "Ah, yeah. Im just wondering about something." Jeongmin starts saying. 

"Yeah?" Kwangmin says, curious of what Jeongmin might want to know. "Do you like Alice?" Jeongmin said, getting straight to the point. 

"Wh-what... are you talking about?" Kwangmin said, looking down and totally blushing. "Don't lie to me. I know. You like her don't you?" Jeongmin said, looking at Kwangmin with this, 'I can see through you' look. 

Kwangmin nodded meekly. "I do like her." Jeongmin smiled at his confession. "I already know." Kwangmin was nearly going to go all rage on Jeongmin before calming himself down. "Sooo... you have anything else to say or anything?" Kwangmin asked. 

His secret was already told so what else does he have to hide? "Well, Im just going to say... I support you!" Jeongmin said, smiling widely. "WHUT?" Kwangmin asked, looking surprised. 

"I support Kwangmin + Alice." Jeongmin said, smiling. 

Outside of the room:

Oblivious to Kwangmin and Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Youngmin was actually outside listening to their conversation. 

"What? Kwangmin also likes Alice?!" Youngmin gasped, he had somewhat figured but he couldn't believe his twin actually confessed. Hyunseong nodded. "And you like her too, don't you?" 

Being the blunt, cheerful Youngmin, he nodded. "Yeah.." He said softly. Mhm, Hyunseong. He of course, had known from the start. 

"Well, I'll help you guys. Alice + Youngmin." Hyunseong said, looking at Youngmin's reaction. "Hyung! REALLY?" Youngmin said, looking happy. Hyunseong nodded. 

"Thanks Hyung~" 

Unknown to both the twins, and Hyunseong and Jeongmin; Donghyun was actually listening to both their conversations. Cause his ears are that good. 

Anyways... Donghyun, with fire in his eyes, and this big determination whispered to no-one in particular, "This is WAR."