My number one bias

I'm your manager!

Kwangmin awoke to Youngmin loud grumbling. "Youngmin, Youngmin, get up. Your stomach noise is killing me" Kwangmin said, shaking Youngmin, desperate to wake him up. 

"Huh...?" Youngmin looked at Kwangmin with one of his eye closed and the other one barely open. "It's morning, stupid. Besides you're hungry, aren't you?" Kwangmin said, referring to the loud stomach noise he had heard before. 

In Gongchan's room~ 

Alice had just awoken from her sleep and was stretching when she felt something next to her. She turned around and saw a boy, a pretty boy. 

Her very first reaction, like any other normal girl, she screamed. But quickly covered with her hand when she realized that screaming in these situations only makes matters worse. 

Unknown to her, the Boyfriend members had heard her screaming and immediately starting running to her. 

Loud thumpings could be heard from outside the room when finally the door was banged open and the Boyfriends barged in. 

"ALICE! Are you alright?!" Kwangmin shouted, looking at Alice. His hair was messy and he was still in his pajamas, his kitty pajamas. 

Alice nodded meekly, sure she was alright. She only spent one night wiht this random dude, nothing happened...right? 

Minwoo ran over to Alice giving her a big hug before looking over at the guy next to her. "Isn't that Gongchan?" He asked, surprised that Gongchan would be in Alice's room...or the other way around. 

"Hey, B1A4 had a last minute concer last night and came home around 12, what is he doing in Alice's room?" Jeongmin asked, curious. 

"That or Alice was in his room." Donghyun said, finally getting ahold of the situation. "Yeah, wasn't it Kwangmin who brought her to her room?" Youngmin said, eyeing Kwangmin suspciously. 

"Yeah..." Kwangmin said slowly, realizing what he had done. He had put Alice in Gongchan's room by accident! 

"Pabo, what have you done to Alice?" Hyunseong said, rubbing his eyes. 

"Ummm, so this is Gongchan's room? And this is Gongchan?...." Alice said slowly, she was also getting ahold of the situation. 

I'm sleeping next to Gongchan~ Alice thought shyly, oh wait. I shouldn't be thinking like that. Otoke?! Alice rubbed her head, this is all so confusing. 

"Wanna go eat?" Alice finally said, giving up trying to think. It's always hard to think while hungry. 

Hyunseong smiled at the idea and went over to Alice, "We could steam buns." He suggested. Alice nodded at the idea. Steam buns seems appetizing right now. 

"Oh, try not to wait Gongchan. They did come back late yesterday, they need their sleep." Donghyun said. He was still the caring leader no matter who it is towards. 

It was really embarassing for Alice to be sleeping with on of her favorite members from B1A4, but what's more embarassing is that Boyfriend had saw what happen! 

Aiigoo, how embarassing! Alice, pinching her cheeks. 

They all changed and went down to the dining room. Alice began looking through the files that her ahjusshi had given her. Okay, today, there's a concert in the morning and then they are going to work at the cafe. Ahh, Boyfriend as waiters, how dashing! 

She went down to the dinning and saw the table was filled with lots of yummy foods, and steam buns too. Youngmin pulled a chair out from next to him and offered the seat to Alice, which she took. 

"So, your schedule for today is concert at Music Core, and then working at the cafe until 8:00." Alice began. She was the manager after all, she couldn't let the leader do all the work. 

They smiled and Alice started again. "Good luck working at X-X-X Cafe. I hope you guys can get more costumers than last time, and of course be able to make a cute capaccino." Alice said laughing, at the pictures Boyfriend had drawn but there was this awkward silence. 

"Alice...?" Jeongmin began. "Huh?" Alice replied, surprised at the silence. 

"You... know about this? Us working in the cafes and the capacinnos and the costumers?" Minwoo asked, finding it weird that Alice knows this much. 

"Ummm, Uncle wrote it in the files?" Alice said, avoiding their stares. Goody Alice had lied. She couldn't tell them, how the first day they had debuted, she was fan-girling over them. And wated impatiently every day for the new episodes of M!pick to come out. 

Nu-uh, she was not going to say that. 

The twins stared suspciously at Alice. Jiseon hyung wouldnt write those things in the files. Besides, the only way she can know those things are if she watched us. Watched M!Pick....

Donghyun nodded, and thought to himself. This weird. She had asked for an autograph yesterday and today she knows all these things about us. Our episodes in M!Pick and stuff... 

Ahhh... Donghyun thought... I know. 

Hyunseong also knew by now. 

The other members were also knew. "You..." Minwoo began. Alice knew her secret was going to be revealed. 

"You are a big fan of Boyfriend, aren't you?!" Minwoo finished and began laughing. "It's alright you know, being fans and stuff. Besides, you should be our fan, you're our manager." 

I laughed. The secret was revealed. Not the whole secret though. They still don't know who I really am, besides being Jiseon ahjusshi's niece. I guess ahjusshi is pretty good at keeping his identity a secret. 

I nodded my head. I was a Boyfriend fan. I might as well tell my other biases too. "Im a big fan of Boyfriend." Alice said, smiling at the members, who were all being prideful that their beloved manager likes them, a lot. 

"I'm also a big fan of B1A4 and SHINee" Alice finished and all the happy faces of the members drooped down into a frown. 

"We're not your favorite, favorite?" Youngmin said, pouting. "Yeah..." Kwangmin said, his eyes wide. "Yeah, Alice. You can't not favor us over the other bands" Minwoo says, looking hurt . 

Alice laughed. "Don't worry, you guys will always be my number one bias."