Who are you?

I'm your manager!

It's 12:39 A.M. and B1A4 had just came from their night concert. 

"It was long night wasn't it?" CNU said, opening the fridge and grabbing a can of coke. "It was. I'm beat" Baro said, grabbing a bottle of poland spring. "I'm going to sleep, night hyungs." Gongchan said, before bidding them god night and exiting to his room. 

He was lucky that his band had only 5 members, and thus they decided to have the youngest sleep alone. Which is great because, unknown to all, Gongchan had horrible sleeping habits. 

He reached his room and the lights. He started to his closet and began to take off his blue jacket. And then proceeded to taking off his jeans and changing into his bunny pajamas. The pajamas that his mom had send him to sleep comfortably in the dorms. 

He touched his bed and felt something strange. Somethin soft... something human. 

He was about to scream when he remembered that it was 12:39 at night and if he screamed, he was so going to get hurt. He reached closer to the body and begin to feel around. 

Was it dead body? He didn't wanna sleep in a bed where a dead body was, but he was really tired. Okay, let's just get this over with, Gongchan thought. 

He was still feeling around the body when he felt something soft and squishy. It's really soft~ Gongchan thought, feeling it bit more. Something this soft and nice can't be bad, right? He turned his head slowly to face the thing he was touching. And boy was he surprised. 

A pretty with long lashes was sleeping on his head. Her long brown hair surrounding her small face. Her lips cruved upwards and her cheeks were pink. Very pink. Gongchan looked down and saw where his hand was on top of. 

His face suddenly turned bright pink and he was gasping for air. It was on her... her.....b-b-b-b-s!!!!!!! 

He was touching her s this whole time, and man were they soft, I mean.... IM SORRY. Gongchan bowed at the sleeping girl and quickly apologized. "I didn't know I was touching your........ I"m sorry..." But his apology was only answered by the girl and mumbling in her sleep. 

Good, she's not awake yet. Maybe I should ask the hyungs for help. Gongchan walked outside of his room and went to the other member's rooms. However, all four of them were sleeping soundly, but who could blame them. A whole day of concerts, of course they will be dead tired. I am too... I would sleeping soundly like them if not for the random ..... girl. Gongchan thought, suddeny recalling the memory of his hand on her s. 

Right now, Gongchan was getting desperate. His eyes were tiring him out and he needs his sleep, badly. He couldn't just drop the random girl somewhere and sleep on the bed. That would be so ungentlemanly and that poor girl! Especially what I did to her... 

Maybe I could carry her to the other spare rooms... Gongchan thought staring at the girl. She can't be that heavy. 

Nah, The way to the other rooms would be nosy and wake the other members and maybe even wake up Boyfriend. Gongchan shook his head at the idea and stared at the girl again. 

She really was pretty. Her long brown hair was slightly curled and were really soft. Her face was small and petite. Her brows were defined and frames her face nicely. Her lashes were long and curled upwards, giving this princess effect. Her nose was high but not too high, giving her a feeling of royalty or of high rank. Her cheeks are so pink too, so cute like a bunny.. Gongchan thought. 

Gongchan's favorite animal was a bunny, not a rabbit but a bunny. (Which explain the bunny pajamas.) This girl was like a bunny and Gongchan likes bunnies. This could only mean one thing. Gongchan is hungry! Nah, he probably likes the girl. 

By now, Gongchan was dead tired. He was rubbing his eyes and finally sat on the bed, the opposite side of the sleeping girl. 

This was enough room for one more person to sleep....enough room for Gongchan to sleep. 

It was 1:00 A.M and Gongchan decides to screw everything. 

He pulled the covers, smoothly slide into the bed and covered himself and the girl. We'll just have to sleep together for one night.... He thought sleeply. Nothing was going to happen.. just sleep. Gongchan closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Forgetting about the pretty girl next to him and what would happen when morning comes.