Gongchan's confession.

I'm your manager!

Alice rushed out of the room only to run into Minho. 

"Where are you going?" He asked with an expressionless gaze. His long arms spread to prevent Alice from escaping. 

Alice look up at Minho, tears staining her eyes. "Please move." She murmured and pushed him away. 

Minho didn't object, he held out a bag in front of her. "You left this last time." Alice looked at the bag and remembered, it was the pikachu she had bought for Kwangmin. 

She took the bag and walked away briskly from Minho. Minho didn't try to stop her or anything instead he headed towards the open door. 

"Master Taemin?" Minho called as he entered the room.

"Yes?" Taemin was on the bed, his hands over his eyes. "What happened?" 

Taemin dropped his hands and looked at Minho. "I think ... I have an interest in her." 

Minho's normally expressionless face changed into a shock one. 


Alice trotted out the building and sat down on the nearest bench. 

She rubbed her eyes and hugged the plastic colored pikachu. Stupid Taemin. Acting all cutesy and all... 

She glared at the thought but was only interrupted by someone tapping her shoulders. 

"Hey Alice!" She heard a familiar voice call. 

She turned around and saw the face of the familiar voice. It was Gongchan .

She smiled, "Hi." 

"Oh it's that present!" Gongchan pointed at the bag, also remembering the events of that day. He sheeplessly laughed and changed the subject. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Oh... I had something to attend to." Alice answered, she wasn't going to tell her life story right now or anything. It would also be weird for a 15 year old girl to attend an arranged marriage... 

Gongchan smiled, "Me too." He pointed at the tall building across the street. "We're having a photoshoot for our new album, but I snuck out." 

Alice nodded, not really listening just nodding and smiling. 

She wasn't listening at all until she heard the three words, "I like you." 

Her eyes widened and she stared at Gongchan. "What..did you say?" 

Gongchan blushed and rubbed his neck, "I said I like you." 

Alice blushed...what she never knew it! How was it possible? Gongchan stared at Alice nervously, "Um..I should go. You don't need to tell me your answer now." 

Gongchan waed goodbye and quickly disappeared into the crowd of people. 

Alice leaned back on the bench and closed her eyes. She...just got confessed! Alice took out her memo and looked at the address... 

This was Jo Min's address...a friend of mom's. She got a taxi and requested to go to the address. 

On the way she thought of Gongchan's confession. 

She thought of Taemin's kiss, it was just a touch of their lips and yet it brought so much emotion to her. 

She thought of Kwangmin and the night she had spend with him...his smile, his touch. 

She thought of Minwoo's cute side, his playful side. 

She thought of Youngmin's laughther and how happy he was, how he got along with Hyunseong. 

Finally, she thought of Gongchan. His smile, his shyness, and how they had 'slept' together. 

She thought of Hyunseong, Donghyun and Jeongmin...to her, Boyfriend was more than just a bunch of hot guys she had to take care of it. 

They were her family. They might not be related by blood but to her they were just a dear. She...didn't have any romantice feelings for Gongchan...he was just like her little brother that she never had. 

Even more than the fact that she had no romantice feelings for Gongchan...in her heart someone's presence was growing onto her. 

Sorry for short chapter, I wanted to update. Sorry if it was boring. LOL I just wanna get Alice and someone to make out already...but if I did that suddenly...that would be awkward. LOL 

ARGH. STUPID TAEMIN. HE'S STUPID. (LOL Author raging....)