The Journal

I'm your manager!

Rawr Guys~ :D Sorry for late update. :D Like my new poster? :D Yeah? yeah? yeah? No? ... okay. -cries in corner- 

;D sorry if it was too pink, I thought it was too pink ;o ~ I need to buy school supplies soon! 

A smexxi gif for you guys~ (Not sure if it moves...?)


Alice stared at Youngmin, bewildered. What was he saying? Was it a joke? Questions rushes into Alice in those few seconds that Youngmin held tightly onto her wrist. 

No, he's face is serious. He's serious. He's confessing to me. He likes me! 

Youngmin felt as if they were last ones on Earth. On a field of clovers, as the a rainbow showed right in front of them while the sun shined. But the rainbow quickly deteriorated into the air and the sun was hiden among the grey clouds. 

Alice pulled away from Youngmin's grasp as Youngmin stood there stunned. 

"I...." Alice started, trying to place the puzzle pieces of words together. However, there were missing pieces here and there. The thoughts in her head were in a mess as if a tornado had just came and left. Leaving all her thought scrambled. 

Alice turned away from Youngmin and ran away. She couldn't place her thoughts together. Alice felt as if she were trapped into a never-ending eclipse of emotion, leaving her no space to breathe. 

It was different, she concluded from Gongchan's confession. When Gongchan confessed, she felt as she knew what the answer was; as if it was already decided within her.

But...Youngmin was different. She sat down on the couch, everyone else has left to their rooms. Why was she feeling this way? 

She hated this. She never experienced something like this; bitter sweet. 

She closed her eyes and images of the first time she came to the dorm appeared. Youngmin...he was there. He was her bias. He was fun, cute, nice, he was perfect. Yet she couldn't help thinking of Kwangmin. 

Everytime she thinks of Youngmin, Kwangmin's face appears. 

'A few weeks ago, I would have never expected to this to happen. I would do anything to meet my bias...yet it feels so different now. '

She quickly drifted to sleep on the couch, stumped on her emotions. 

She was seriously lucky that it was still summer; or else, she might have died from the pressure. 


Youngmin stood there stunned as Alice broke free and ran off. He stood there for several seconds before he trotted to his room. 

Did that mean he was rejected? She didn't even consider him! I'm not that ugly...Youngmin thought to himself. 

He crawled up the ladder, trying to be silent as not to wake up his sleeping brother. Youngmin crawled into his bed and pulled the covers of his head. 

Underneath the heavy covers, where no one would know; Youngmin cried his heart out. 

He let his tear glands free, as they started to flood out his large eyes. The covers were soo damp with his snot and tears, he rubbed his eyes. They burned. He always the one crying, but you would be crying if you were in his position as well. 

Letting out a quiet sigh, he lifted the covers and poked his head out and glance down his brother's bunk. Just in case, he was awake and heard everything. That would so embarassing, he was afterall the older brother. 

He crawed down the ladder and hovered above his sleeping brother. He patted his brother's hair and pulled his blanket over him. 

"You're so lucky." Youngmin whispered as he Kwangmin's hair. 

"You're always the favorite...even Alice likes you more." He stopped his hair. 

"I hate you." Youngmin spat bitterly as he climbed up to his bunk. 


Alice woke up to an aching body; she should have just went to her own bed. She thought of the incidents of the night before. 

She found a note next to her. "We're leaving. Take a break, we know you need it. You will make it up by working 2x as hard as our manager- Boyfriend" 

She smiled to herself, they were too kind for their own sake. She was serously to make it up for big time when school starts, afterall the Boyfriend members have school as well. 

She went to her room and quickly got dressed. She was going to take this opportunity to find out more about her mother; even it means talking to her father. 

Alice was taken by surprise when she found a note by her desk. 'Another one?' She thought inwardly.

 'This is Youngmin. Please consider my confession, I know you have someone in your heart already. But please...' Holding the thing piece of paper in her hands, Alice thought about it. 

Someone in her heart? She smiled. Even Youngmin knows more than I do. After reading the note, she finally realized. All this time, she was obvious to the band's feelings. 

The glass wall was breaking, secrets spilling, the truth is pouring out.

 I like Kwangmin. Alice finally found out that little bug that was bugging her heart. The one who invades her dreams and provides her with bitter-sweet love. 


Alice stepped out of the taxi, and in front of the familiar building. The same building that shows on every news channel. 

The tall building stood as tall as the empire state building with a huge glass sign that said, 'Park Company'. Pfft. Someone needs to go to some creativity class. Alice sighed, the name was just weird, but she should stop making fun of it. 

Hah, she found this building from some websites. It is the main building for the Park Finanical family, where my father should be at. 

The door automatically opened and two handsome men greeted her but instantly recognized her. Good, father is making things very easy. 

"Miss. Alice? Your father is waiting for you." The men lead the way to a elevator and then a large door. The door opened promptly and Alice walked in. 

"Alice, Alice...I've been waiting for you. " A booming voice exclaimed. Alice stared at him with narrowed eyes and then at the sign on his table. 'Jion Park' 

"I told you to stop spying on me. You shouldn't do that." Alice said, sitting down on one of the armchairs. 

"Ohhh... But I made things so much easlier for you. Anyways. How was your 'date' with Taemin-isshi?" 

"I rejected his offer." Alice said with a smile. 

"Well.. the marriage is still going on." Jion said with a smile as well, he whispered something to his butler and his butler left. 

Before you had a chance to confront him about what he just said, he changed the topic to something you cared much more about. 

"Your mother...." He started. 

"I'm sorry about her. I know she meant a lot to you. She's was my everything as well..." Alice's eyes widened at the words. 

"I dont want to your lies. If you cared....you wouldn't left her. " Alice spat. Jion seems to be bewildered by the words as they struck him hard. 

"I....You're right.. I have no right. I shouldn't have let her go to the States...but I ..." He stopped he took out a old journal from his desk. 

"This is your mom's diary. I never opened it...I couldn't. Please read it." He handed the book to Alice. Alice moved her hand across the rough surface. 

She opened the book and she saw a picture. It was a picture of Alice's mom and her father; Alice's mom was pregnant in the picture. 

Alice quickly closed the book and put in her bag. "Thank you." She nodded at your father.

 Maybe the Boyfriend members were right, she should give her father a chance. 

Alice left the building and took a taxi, and then she arrived at the dorm. She walked in and then into her room. Dropping her belongings and also noticing the present she never managed to give Kwangmin. 

She took out the rusty journal, opened it, and began to read it. The secrets of the past pouring out, the events that were recorded. Everything, she was going to find out the truth. 


:) Please enjoy. Finally she notices her feelings and some development is going on ! 

BTW Sasuki-sama is awesome <3