A little fun at the Dorm

I'm your manager!

"There are other girls at the dorm, right?" Alice asked, suddenly becoming uneasy and unsure of her situation. "Nah, it is a GUY's dorm."  Jeongmin said knowingly. "And, why did you invite me, a GIRL, over then?" Alice, becoming REALLY uneasy now. 

"Well, you're our manager and you have no where else to go." Donghyun said, as he opened the dorm door. Alice sighed. True and not true.

"Don't be so nervous, the people at the dorm are really nice!" Minwoo said, as he started to talk about the dorm workers. 

"Oh, Alice..." Kwangmin started, staring at her intensely. "Hmm?" Alice asked, all innocent and slightly, just slightly, excited for the new place she's going to in live. 

"We share dorms with B1A4..." Kwangmin finished his sentence with mouth-wide-opened Alice. "I'll try to get use to that." Alice said, deciding she can't change her mind now. 

Kwangmin nodded at Alice's reaction. I hope things will be okay, a girl living in the dorms... Kwangmin thought to himself. 

"Alice~ Come on, I'll show you around!" Youngmin offered. He grabbed Alice's hand and walked her over to his room. "This is my and Kwangmin's room~" He pointed at the beds. "I sleep on the top bunk, and Kwangmin on the bottom." He told her, as he grasped her hands even tigher. 

The members were following behind them. "Youngmin's kinda messy, Kwangmin always cleans after him!" Jeongmin says from the back. Youngmin pouted and yelled back, "You didn't have to tell her that!" 

Youngmin pulled Alice towards him and whispered in her ear. "Let's leave them behind." Alice blushed at Youngmin's lips as they brushed her cheak when he came down to whisper in her ear. 

Kwangmin in the back saw this was undoubtfully jealous. He clenched his hand into a fist and looked the other way. That Youngmin, being way too intimate with his..... His... What was Alice to him? Kwangmin shook his head and tried not to think about it. Alice was just Boyfriend's temproary manager. Temproary cute manager. 

Minwoo had noticed Kwangmin's reaction to Youngmin's behavior and wasn't surprised. Minwoo was close to Kwangmin and often noticed his feeings. However, he's not giving Alice to Youngmin, Kwangmin, or Boyfriend for that matter. He smiled and ran up to the chuckling Youngmin and blushing Alice. 

As soon as he got near Youngmin and Alice, Youngmin tugged Alice's hand and yelled, "RUN!". Youngmin and Alice began running away from the Boyfriend members chasing them. However, the energetic maknae was catching up to them when Youngmin decides to run into the corner and ran into room. Youngmin quickly locked the door while holding Alice tightly in his arms. 

"Are they gone yet...?" Alice murmured, her voice soft and face red. "Shh... almost." Youngmin said, his face serious as he listened closely to what was happening outside. 

"Where are they?" Donghyun asked, panting slightly. "Hmmm, maybe in that direction" Hyunseong said. Hyunseong was quiet the whole time but he knew where Youngmin and their new manager was. In that room of course. But, if he didnt give Youngmin what he wanted, he's only going to be more rowdy. 

Kwangmin was panting hard as well, before he said, "Let's go after them!" "Yeah, who knows what Youngmin might do to poor Alice!" Jeongmin said as they ran off in the other direction. 

"They're gone." Youngmin said before turning around to face Alice. He gently her face before leaning down, his nose just centimeters from her nose. Alice turned apple red, as she turned to the left, avoiding Youngmin's eyes. "Why did we run away from them?" Alice questioned, still avoiding Youngmin's eyes. 

"Cause, I wanna?~" Youngmin said cutely. His eyes all twinking, as he winked at Alice. She also died and went to heaven. Almost, though.

Alice looked at him in the eye, reaching out her finger to trace Youngmin's lips. "Could you finish your tour?" She said, releasing her finger from his lips. 

Youngmin sighed happily as her soft finger touched his lips. He could tell her hands are really small, soft, and creamy. He nearly groaned in unhappiness when she released her fingers from his lips. "Hmmm, okay" He said seductively, grasping her soft hands into his big ones. 

"I'll show you Minwoo's room~" He chuckled as he unlocked the door and stared toward the opposite direction from where they came. "This is Minwoo's room, he shares it's with Donghyun~ Maybe He has some magazines under his bed. I think he's getting lately" Youngmin as he rumbled under Minwoo's bunk. 

Alice flushed red, as she tugged on Youngmin's shirt. "I.. I dont wanna see it." She said, shyly. "Awhhhhh~" Youngmin said, pulling Alice into a bear hug. "Alright, my lil' angel. Let's go see Hyunseong's room then" Alice nodded cutely and smiled to herself. 

She's really in heaven right now. Back when she was in the states, she was a big fan of Boyfriend since they debuted. She even has their posters and albums. Youngmin was always her favorite member, she's really in heaven right now. She's not going to let Youngmin know though. Afterall, she didn't know when all of these might dissappear like a dream. It happened before and it might happen again. 

"Heyy, are you listening?" Youngmin pouted cutely at Alice. "Huh?" "You weren't listening, were you?" Youngmin said, faking a mad expression. 

Alice laughed. "Come on~ I'm sorry" She said, looking all sorry and adorable. "Youngmin Oppa, forgives you. Like I was saying~ Hyunseong has lots of food in this drawers." 

Food, huh? Alice thought. She was kinda hungry after all that running. Her stomach rumbled and Youngmin laughed. "Let's take some food then" Youngmin said, reaching in for some chips. 

"You sure, we can take without asking?" Alice asked, unsure if they should take from Hyunseong. "It's okay~" Yungmin assured her. 

They took a bag of chips and began munching as they started walking again. "Where we going now?" Alice, having lots of fun right now. 

"Let's go greet the B1A4 members, they should be back from their fanmeeting." Youngmin said, pointing this large door that said, "B1A4" Alice nodded and followed Youngmin while holding his hands. 

Gradually, Alice and Youngmin had been acting all couple-like, holding hands and such. Alice blushed at the thought. Boyfriend, huh? If they were, Youngmin would be her first. Alice smiled at that, Youngmin seems like a really nice boyfriend. B-but, I'm their manager, I can't go dating them. Being a manager isnt' all that good. 

They turned the corner to B1A4's side of the dorm but was only confronted by the Boyfriend members. "YOUNGMIN! STOP RIGHT THERE" The Boyfriend members had been chasing them all these time. They were dead- tired. 

Youngmin laughed. "No can do~" He yelled back at them and ran away once again. However, they weren't so lucky this time, The Boyfriend members had managed to corner Youngmin and Alice. 

"Stop hogging Alice all by yourself" Jeongmin said, pouting at their hands entwined together. "Yeah..." Kwangmin agreed, glaring at Youngmin. "Hey...." Hyunseong started and all eyes were on him. 

"Are those my chips...?" Hyunseong said, eyeing the chips in Youngmin's hands. 

Youngmin stared at the chips his hands before letting go of Alice and the chips. "Ahh... The chips... ahhh.... um... gotta go!" Youngmin said, running off with a raging Hyunseong chasing after him. 

"You alright?" Kwangmin said, holding Alice's hand in his own. It was kinda red. Youngmin must be holding her really tightly, he thought to himself. 

 Alice laughed. "It was lots of fun~" Alice started laughing and she stopped and stared at Minwoo. "Youngmin also tol me you had under your bed!" She started laughing and laughing. Finally she realized what she was doing and blushed. 

"I was laughing... a lot right?" She asked, turning flushed. Laughing like a physco lady, Alice thought to herself. 

"You seem like you had lots of fun today!" Kwangmin asked, a smile plastered on his perfect face. "I did~" Alice giggled at the adventure she had today with Youngmin.

 "Besides, a laughing Alice is better than a sad Alice~" Minwoo added, poking Alice's cheeks. Jeongmin rubbed her other cheek, as he murmured, "You look cute laughing~". Alice blushed at all the attention she was recieving from the Boyfriend members.

"Mhm, I'm really glad, you seemed kinda uncomfortable before." Donghyun adds, her soft hair. 

"It's kinda late now, we should all go to sleep. We have a concert early in the morning tomorrow." Donghyun turned around to face the Boyfriend members. "I'll go find the other two, you guys go to sleep." Donghyun's voice and expression turned serious. He was truly meant for the leader role. 

He was leadership material and knew how to deal with the members. All the members retired to their rooms but Kwangmin was still standing there. "I'll show you your room." He offered. 

Alice smiled, she was kinda tired. She grabbed Kwangmin's hand tightly. Kwangmin blushed at the shy and yet daring Alice. But when he turned around , he was given a big surprise. 

Alice had fell asleep and dozing off. Kwangmin smiled sweetly and lifted her in his arms like a princess. 

He carried her to her room while looking and smiling at her the whole time. He placed her gently on the bed and tugged her in. He gave her a quick peck on the cheek before retiring to his own room. 

Before all the members fell into a deep slumber, they all thought of their day with their new manager Alice. 

Youngmin smiled at the blushing Alice. Kwangmin remembered the cute face Alice had when she had fell asleep. 

Minwoo was really amazed by the laughing Alice, she was really cute. He thought to himself. Jeongmin was really happy that everyone had fun with Alice, including himself. Donghyun was glad that Alice being their manager will things more lively and fun. 

Hyunseong thought that the shy Alice was adorable. He was also raging at Youngmin for taking his chips. He's so gonna get it later, Hyunseong thought before dozing off. 

Everything was going great until... 

B1A4 came back from their concert and found themselves a little surprise.