Her Game

Take Me Away

 

 

 

Shinhye was surprised, her eyes were still wide open. It all just happened too fast. Yonghwa then slowly pulled away from the kiss, and stared at her, Shinhye stared right back at him. They stayed like that for a few seconds, hearing nothing but the sound of their hearts connecting.

 

Then out of nowhere, “Will….will you be my girlfriend?” Yonghwa asked her, while he was still on top of her in the water.


 

“I….I don’t know what to say?” she was speechless.

 

“Just say yes.” he told her while smiling.

 

“I’ll think about it.” she said nervously, avoiding his stare.


 

She knows she was falling in love with him, the more she got closer to him. Step by step, her feelings grew, but she never knew that, one day he’ll be asking her out. It all seemed like a dream to her.


 

“Ok then. That probably means that, I have a 50 out of 50 percent to win your heart.” he said, as he got up and helped her.

 

As she got up, she heard him said that.

 

“So tell me, is that your way to win a girl’s heart.” she gave a smirk.

 

“What way?” he asked, not knowing.

 

“By being cheesy.” she said, and chuckled.

 

“When? I was not being cheesy.” he said.

 

“Well, your words earlier sounds like it.” she told him.

 

“It does not! I was just telling the truth.” he tried to convince her.

 

“Ok sureeee, but we should get dried up. It’s getting late.” she said, noticing their wet clothes.

 

“Ah, yeah.”



 

***



 

While on their way home, Shinhye thought of a game that she just made up.


 

“Since, you confess to me. A way to add up you’re percentage of the 50% of winning my heart. You have to answer truly and honestly to ever questions I give you. Each question is 10%.” she said, sitting while facing him.

 

“What kind of game is that. Did you just made it up yourself?” he asked.

 

“Do you want to add up your percentage or not.” she answered him quickly.

 

“Yes, I do.”


 

Shinhye just smirked at him, “It’s fun to mess with him. It’s weird though, whenever I’m with him, my problems at home disappears.” she thought.


 

“Ok, first question.”

 

“Wait, so there’s no wrong answer. I just have to answer truly and honestly.” he asked her, focusing at the road.

 

“Yep, so my first question is, When did you start liking me?” she asked him her first question.

 

“Ummm, truly and honestly, when I first saw you that one day when you were with Dahee. You sort of, caught my attention. Like, as if you shined out of the rest.” he answered honestly.


 

Shinhye was awe struck for a moment, “He really knows how to play with words huh.” she thought.


 

“Ding, Dong, Ding. Correct! Now you have a total of 60% of winning my heart.” she said, childishly.


 

Yonghwa gave out a small laughed, and took a peek at her, “You’re really childish sometimes huh.”

 

“You can say that. Why, you don’t like it.” she asked.

 

“N...no! I love it!”


 

Shinhye chuckled at his answer, which made him embarrassed of himself with what he said.


 

“Aish, how embarrassing.” he whispered to himself.


 

She stopped chuckling and said, “It wasn’t embarrassing, so you don’t have to be embarrassed. It was pretty cute actually. Ok, so now for the second question. You said, that I shined out of the rest right, so what do you mean by that?”

 

“Simple, one of it is because I have never seen you around in Seoul, but mostly because, lets just say that you were the one.” he said.

 

“I was the one?” she was confused.

 

“Yeah, like you and I was meant to be.” he said playfully.

 

“There you go again! Being cheesy!” she said.

 

“What?!” he said while laughing.

 

“You’re doing it again.” she said, and gave him a playful slap on his arm.

 

“I’m doing what? All I’m doing is sweet talking with you.” he said to her, totally not being cheesy at all.

 

“OMG fine, you’re totally not being cheesy at all. Total of 70%. Ok, next question, how many girls were there before me? You have to answer honestly.” she said, making sure to remind him.

 

“Only you.” he said teasing her.

 

“Yah! Lair! There was probably about 1 billion right.” she said, messing with him.

 

“Where the heck the you get 1 billion from? Also no, just to remind you before you changed your mind about accepting me, I’m no player. There was only one girl in my life, but then she decided to cheat on me with someone else.” he answer honestly, going by her rules.

 

“Oh….sorry, I should've never said that then.” she said, apologizing.

 

“No, you shouldn’t be sorry. It’s all in the past now, the present is what matters. Also, it’s a good idea to open up, that means we’re progressing.” he said, and looked at her.

 

She smiled at him and said, “Ding, Dong, Ding. Total of 80% now. You’re getting close to 100.”

 

“Then you should hurry up with your 2 questions to make it to 100%.” he said.

 

“Ummmm, why did you brought me here today, and lastly but not less, what if my answer was no.” she said.

 

“The reason why I brought you here is because, I wanted to spend more time with you, and get to know you more out of college instead of talking to you at school all the time. The other question is quite difficult actually, I don’t know, maybe I’ll die or keep asking you.” he said and laughed.

 

“BWO! Are you serious about the last question. You’ll die!” she yelled at him.

 

“I gave you 2 options for the last question. I’ll die or keep asking you until you say yes.” he answered her.

 

“You better choose the second option then!!! Don’t die.” she said, “Ok, so now you have a total of 100% of winning my heart, BUT, I can’t give the answer today. Maybe tomorrow, so see you tomorrow. Also thank you for the trip, it was really really fun.” she said, as she got out of his car and enter her house.


“Tsk, acting childish again.” he smirked, and drove away.