Our Love

Take Me Away

 

 

 

During the past 6 months, Yonghwa and Shinhye got to do things that alot of couples did. They were able to hold hands, hug, go on dates and do alot of skinship, but not to the point of kissing yet. Everytime Yonghwa found a great opportunity to kiss her, she would always stop him, by playfully slapping him in the arm or upper body, while giving him a squinted face.

 

All of his fangirls has finally given up on him, when they first heard rumors that Yonghwa was dating the new girl that came to Seoul University they thought it was just rumors. But then it was actually true, they both were seen holding hands, talking, and him being sweet to her. Yonghwa would always help her with anything that is very simple to do, like pulling out a chair for her to sit, carrying her stuff, and tying her shoelaces whenever it gets untied.

 

At first his fangirls were against it, but as time went on, they got over it and moved on to the next Cnblue member.


 

Yonghwa was right outside of her house hiding. As soon as she got out of the house, he quickly jumped at her scaring her.


 

“BOO!” as he jumped, and said.

 

“YAH! Don’t do that. You scared the living hell out of me.” she said in a cute way.

 

He just laughed at her cuteness, as he put his right arm around her shoulders pulling her close to him.

 

“Araso, I won’t do it again. Lets go then.”



 

***



 

“You didn’t take your car this time. Ah, also where’s the rest of Cnblue.” she turned her head, staring at him, while holding his hand.

 

“Nah, I wanted to walk with you to campus. The rest of Cnblue, well they’re probably at the campus by now.” as they were on their way to college.

 

“Should we stop by for ice cream?” she said, as she saw a ice cream shop.

 

“If you want. I’ll pay for you.” they headed to the shop.



 

“Welcome to Baskin Robbins. Just tell me your orders when you’re done deciding.” the worker said, as he checked Shinhye out.

 

Yonghwa saw him and gave him the death glare. “Jagiya, hurry up will you, or else we'll be late for classes.” as he turned his head slightly to lean the side of his chin on the side of her head, and put his hand around her waist.

 

“Ok then, I’ll take the strawberry one. You?” she turned to him, and smiled.

 

With his death glare still at him, he said, “I’ll take the mint chocolate chip ice cream. How much is it total?”

 

As the worker saw his death signal, he scooped their ice cream, and took his money as they left.

 

“That was close, but wait, will he come back here the next day. It looks like I’ll have to take a leave of absence then.” the worker said, terrified.



 

***



 

“Hyung, what took you so long to get here.” Jungshin asked him, as the class didn’t start yet because the teacher seemed to be late.

 

“Oh, we stopped by to get ice creams. It’s good that the teacher hasn’t arrived yet.” Shinhye answered him instead of Yonghwa.

 

The rest then came to join the conversation. “How are you guys doing lately? Since Shinhye won’t ever tell me about your relationship.” Dahee said, and pouted at her.

 

“We’re doing great lately. Even though there was couple of arguments but not to the point of being serious. No need to worry about us.” Yonghwa assured her, as he held Shinhye’s hand under their desk.

 

“I guess it looks like you have no more fans no more hyung.” Jonghyun mentioned as the college had calmed down now a days.

 

“Sorry.” Shinhye said to Yonghwa, ashamed of what the outcome became.

 

He stared at her. “Don’t feel sorry, I just only need you. Besides it better this way, we can show our affection for each other now, instead of always feeling conscious whenever we’re together.” he gave her hand a soft squeeze, and smiled at each other.

 

Dahee, Minhyuk, Jonghyun, and Jungshin stared at them for 3 seconds. “Ohhh, enough with this cheesiness. We’re getting goosebump over here.” they shivered, as they their arms.  

 

“Then go back to your seats, we didn’t ask you to be here in the first place.” Yonghwa told them.

 

“But you should understand that we’re in a classroom, filled with other students, we’re not just the only ones.” Jungshin said, whispering.

 

“So, who cares, if they have a problem with it then they have to talk to me first.” he said.

 

“Um, I think you should go back to your seats now, the teacher finally came.” Shinhye told the rest, as they went back to their seats.



 

***


 

  

“I have a question. How does your parents look like? Do you look like you omma or appa?” he told her, as they walk home.


 

She thought for awhile, because all these time that she was in Seoul, she completely forgot about them.

 


“Ummm, I think I look like my mom the most. How about you?” she asked.

 

“Maybe both of my parents. Now that I think about it, should we go to the US, so that I can meet your parents.” he laugh at the thought of it.


 

Shinhye stiffened when he said that. She doesn’t want him to meet her parents. He notice that she kind of froze for a minute. He then kind of poked her cheek with his finger.


 

“I’m just kidding. It’s okay if you don’t want me to meet them. To be honest, I’m kind of afraid.” he said, to her as they reached at her front door.

 

“In time you’ll understand.” she said to him, which he smiled and nodded.

 

“You know, everytime I see you I want to kiss you. Cause you look so kissable, but then you never allow it. How unfair.” he pouted at her.

 

She only smiled at him. “Because I want it to be special. Can’t you wait until the right time.” she told him, as she put both of her hands on his cheek, staring right at his two eyes that is glowing right back at hers.

 

“I understand, so quickly get inside. Go take a long nap.” he said, as he open the gate for her.

 

“Bye, see you tomorrow.” she said, as she hugged him and went inside.




 

***




Thank you for the 103 subscribers!!! Your comments are really helpful, I REALLY enjoy reading them!!!! KEEP IT UP~~~ So here’s the next chapter, enjoy reading it.