Found You Pt.2

Take Me Away

 

 

 

Inside Jongsuk’s house that he’ll be staying in for awhile during his stay in Seoul, he went to the kitchen to look for something to drink. All he found was water bottles, and sodas but he wanted something else to fit for the night. So he decided to go to the all nighter store near his house. Along his way, he saw a group of 4 men ganging up on a poor girl.


 

“Aish, does this usually happen in Seoul?” he ask himself, and minded his own business.

 

Until he heard, the girl yelled which made him turn around completely. “Are those guys being serious right now?”

 

He walked towards them while talking to himself. “At first I was trying to let you guys off, thinking that you guys aren’t that stupid but it turned out I was wrong.”

 

“Yah! What are you guys doing to this poor girl. Leave her alone will ya. By the way, you all look way too old for her.” he looked at each one of them, head to toe.

 

“Why don’t you just keep walking forward will ya.” the fourth man said, as he walked up to him.

 

“Or I’ll just do this.” he punched him in the face, while the rest came towards him to attack him.

 

He blocked each one of their punches, as he landed one of his fist into one of the guy’s stomach. His other fist at the other guy’s chin. The first guy got lucky and made his fist into the side of Jongsuk’s face.

 

“Ohhhh, you got lucky there.” and kicked him in the face, while the last guy wanted to escape but he tripped him, which made him fell and got knocked out.

 

“Whew. Are you okay miss? Are you hurt anywhere?” he turned around, and walked towards her.

 

“You can open your eyes now.” he said, as she did what she was told.

 

“Ah, thank you for saving me from those bad people.” she bowed her head, and looked up. “J..Jongsuk oppa?”

 

“Shinhye? Park Shin Hye?” he hugged her tightly. “I’ve finally found you.”

 

Shinhye was lost with words. She didn’t know what to say. So she pushed him away, and looked at him. Waiting for him to give her questions. Which he did.

 

“Why did you leave without telling us anything? Do you know how much you made everyone back at home worried? Especially your parents, did you know how much I was looking for you? I almost went crazy mad just to find you, and now that I have, you better get packing because I’m here to take you back.” he waited for her answers.

 

“I’m very sorry for that, but I can’t leave. Once you get back, tell mom and dad that I’m okay. That they don’t need to worry about me, I’m fine I can take care of myself.” she look at him, wanting him to understand.

 

“So you’re telling me you’re not ever going back to the US. Have you gone mad? Everyones there waiting, waiting for your return. I had to postpone our wedding because you were missing, and now that I’ve found you. We can get married.” he took a step closer to her, while she took a step back.

 

“I plan to live in Seoul now. It’s not like I won’t ever come home to meet my parents but once in awhile I’ll go meet them. And the wedding, we don’t need to have it because there wasn’t even one to start with. For all I know, wedding is for two people who truly loves each other. That want to be together for their whole life. But you and I, we just don’t go along with that statement, we were only forced to.” she honestly explained to him.

 

“But what if, I can make you change what you just said earlier. You said that wedding is for two people who loves each other, and want to be together for their whole life. What if, we weren’t forced to, what if the reason why I agree in this engagement is because what I feel for you is real.” he came closer to her, and grabbed on her shoulders making her look into his eyes, feeling his sincerely.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t know what to say to you, because what I’m going to say will probably be something you won’t want to hear.”

 

“What? You don’t want to go back to the US, then we don’t have to we can just get married here. If that’s what it takes then we can get married here.” he aggressively said.

 

“You don’t understand. I have someone else that I love, I want to be with him. He’s the one that I want to be with, to get married with. I’m sorry Jongsuk oppa.” she raised her hands to hold onto his, on her shoulders.

 

“No, no you’re lying to me! I don’t believe you, just give me more time I can prove that I’m worth it. Just give me your time. I want to marry you Shinhye ya I really do, you’re who I really want to be with forever.” he plead for her.

 

“I’m sorry I just can’t. You’ll find someone much better than me, you deserve someone better not me. It’s getting late, so be careful on your way home, again thank you for saving me earlier.” she released his grip and was about to leave when he back hugged her.

 

“At least, help me put something on my injured face for saving you earlier. That’s the less you can do.” he whisper into her ear.



 

***



 

They were at Jongsuk’s place. She went into his kitchen with the help of his direction and grabbed a bag of ice and went to the livingroom where he’s at.


 

“Here.” she face the bag of ice at him.

 

“That’s something nice to do, for someone who just saved your life. What I mean is that you don’t just hand it over, you have to tend to it.” he sarcastically said.

 

She gave a sigh. “How are my parents, are they alright?” she press the bag of ice on his bruise face.

 

“They’re very worried, if you went home now. You probably won’t remember them because of how many weight they lost.” he stared at the ceiling.

 

“Is that so. Well, when you get back tell them I’m okay. I’ll go and visit them some other days when my semester ends. Right now I’m kind of busy with college classes and homeworks.”

 

“Who says I’m going back. If you’re staying then I’m staying. I’ll go anywhere you’re at.” he held her hand, and stared at her.

 

“What a lovely ring and bracelet you have? Did you buy it yourself?” he felt something on her finger so he took a glance at it, and notice her bracelet too.

 

“Uh yeah, it was pretty expensive.” as he rub his thumb on top of her hand.

 

Things got kind of uncomfortable for her, so she pulled her hand away. “I guess I’ve stayed for a little too long. I better get going.” she got up and was about to leave when he told her to stop.

 

“I’ll take you home. It’s dark and dangerous for a pretty lady like you to walk home during the night. You wouldn’t want a group of guys to appear again right.” he offered her a ride.


“I guess I have no choice.”