Is it Over?

Take Me Away

 

 

 

When Minhyuk told Yonghwa about the wedding they immediately left the house without packing their bags and went to get the rest of the crew. They went to pick up Dahee also because she knows where they wedding is held at. They arrived at the airport, waiting to buy their tickets.

 

“Aish, it’s the US and we’re here in Seoul. Wouldn’t it take like multiple airplanes and days to get there.” Jungshin complained.

 

“That’s why we’re getting the fastest airplane that is.” Jonghyun replied.

 

“Don’t worry I know we’re going to make it in time. Have faith.” Dahee tried to lift up their spirits.

 

While they were busy talking Yonghwa was just standing there thinking. Then Minhyuk came with their tickets and gave it to them each.

 

“Hurry!” Minhyuk panicked as they went in line into the airplane.


 

***


 

It only took 1 day for them to land in the US. They hurriedly got out of the airport seeking for a cab.

 

“We all can’t fit in one cab. How about this Yonghwa, Dahee and Minhyuk you go first. Then Jonghyun and I will get the next cab.” Jungshin planned out.

 

“Alright then. We’re going first.” Minhyuk bid them farewell.


 

***


 

Shinhye’s now getting ready for her wedding. It was just a few days ago that she agreed to keep the wedding. She wanted to get it over with because it was an event that was suppose to happen a long time ago. She’s now getting her make up done so that she can change into her wedding dress. Her mom then came inside to see how she was doing.

 

“Shinhye dear, you look so beautiful.” Shinhye’s mom teared up.

 

Shinhye got up and wiped her tears away. “Omma. Don’t cry. It’s suppose to be a happy event isn’t it.”

 

“Who says I’m crying because it’s sad. It’s tears of joy, silly. But just to make sure, why are you having your wedding so early. There is no need to rush, dear.” Shinhye’s mom spoked.

 

Shinhye sweetly smiled at her mom. “I heard that the early it is, the better.”

 

“Tsk. I can’t believe you’re going to be someone’s else now. I feel like it was just yesterday that you were a baby girl that I was holding in my arms.” she teared up again.

 

“Omma! You’re going to ruin your make up. Sit here, so that you can get your make up fixed.” she guide her mom onto her seat.


 

***


 

The cab came to a stop in front of a church along with another cab from behind them.

 

“I think this is where it’s held at.” Dahee poke her head out of the window.

 

“If it is then why isn’t anyone here.” Minhyuk commanded.

 

Dahee stuck her head back inside and asked the driver. “Are you sure this is the right place? Surely there’s another same name as of this church.”

 

After a few minutes when the driver checked he nodded his head. “You’re right. This isn’t the only church. There’s one about 20 minutes from now.”

 

“Can you please take us there? We’re in a hurry so can you please drive a little faster along the way.” Dahee asked politely.

 

In less than 10 minutes they arrived in front of the church that is taking place of an wedding. They got out of the cab and ran up the stairs.

 

“Why are there so many stairs?” Jungshin complained.

 

“I know right.” Jonghyun mumbled.

 

“Come on. We have to stop the wedding. Shinhye noona can’t marry Jongsuk.” Minhyuk interjected.

 

“Minhyuk’s right, but where’s Yonghwa oppa.” Dahee ranted.

 

They all looked up the stairs and Yonghwa was already up ahead of them.

 

“Ahhh~~he can go stop the wedding himself. While we can take our time. One is enough right?” Jonghyun panted.


 

***


 

Yonghwa was running up the stair as if his life is on the line.

 

“I have to stop the wedding.” that was the all that Yonghwa was mumbling to himself the whole time.

 

He finally made it but he slowed down to catch his breath. He then walked to the door and opened it.


 

***


 

Shinhye was now in the front with Jongsuk, facing each other. All there was left to do was for them to say their vows. Jongsuk already said his, it was now Shinhye’s turn. Shinhye was having second thoughts but she made up her mind.

 

“I…”

 

Just then the door slowly opened. Shinhye got distracted and turned her head to see who it was. To her surprise it was YONGHWA~~~~

 

Shinhye teared up after seeing Yonghwa slowly walking towards her. He looked so dead, so sick that it was unbearable for Shinhye to just stand there and watch him. All the audience was confused with what they were seeing. I mean why was she crying when she saw this guy that just came in.

 

Jongsuk then pulled Shinhye her shoulder for her to face him. “Say it. Say the words.” he urged her.

 

Shinhye couldn’t say anything in a time like this. She was so sure that she was going to marry Jongsuk but after seeing Yonghwa she had a change of heart. Not a change of mind, but a change of heart.

 

“I-I’m sorry. I can’t do this.” she gave the bouquet of flower to him and ran down the aisle into the arms of Yonghwa.


 

***


 

He walked in just in time. When he walked in what he saw was the most beautiful woman of his life. She was right in front of his eyes and he somehow felt a meaning to life. He walked towards her without taking his eyes away from her. Suddenly he saw her crying, he wanted to run towards her but the he stopped walking.

 

From afar it seemed as if Jongsuk was comforting her but she only cried more. Next thing he knew, she said something to him and gave the flower to him and ran towards into his arms. The scent that he longed for and the person he longed for was now in his strong arms. Nothing felt so right then this.

 

He broke the hug and pulled away from her looking at her gorgeous face. Without a care in the world, he kissed her. She kissed him back with the same burning sensation as his. They passionately kissed in front of everyone. Everyone was shocked, I mean the groom is right there and the bride is kissing someone else.

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye broke the kiss to catch their breath with there forehead resting on each other.

 

“I’m sorry.” Shinhye said with tears starting to form in her eyes.

 

Yonghwa only nodded forgiven her and smiled at her before he took again with his own.


 

***


 

Okay so I woke this morning to find out that Ms. Dooley won 3 awards.

 

CONGRATULATION to her she deserves it, but the other thing is one of her awards is with LMH. (I’m not too happy about it.) But anyways I’m happy for her~~~

 

Also the other problems is that they were a bit touchy, especially LMH. Yonghwa probably wanted to kill him or something. (Sorry to those who like LMH.)

 

Shinhye is only for Yonghwa as in Yonghwa is only for Shinhye. That’s all I gotta say~~~

 

(It’s okay Yonghwa, so don’t get so mad at Shinhye. It was only ON-SCREEN.)


Thank you for those who supported this story. The next chapter is the ENDING. Yes, this story is coming to an end. (SO SAD)