Going as Plan

Take Me Away

 

 

 

“Hello everyone, my name is Lee Jong Suk. I’m from the US, but then I decided to come aboard and study here to see a difference. I’m 24 years old, I attended college for 1 year but I decided to stop going to college because I’ve already got a successful job and career. You might be wondering why I’m attending this college, when I already have a successful job and career, well as I have said earlier I want to experience something new.” he explained to the whole class as they applaud.

 

He made eye contact with Shinhye. She was shocked of course, not only she was but also Dahee.

 

“Thank you for your reasons. You may take a seat now. How about the front row seat?” the teacher pointed out.

 

“Hmm? How about that seat? In front of that very pretty lady, in the corner backseat.” he stared at her, burning her soul.

 

“Is that okay with you, Kinam?” the teacher asked the guy who was seated in front of Shinhye.

 

“I guess so?” he got up from his seat, and moved.

 

“You may sit there now.” the teacher said, as he bowed and went to his seat.

 

Shinhye was still shocked about his presence. That she can’t help but stare at his back head. Until her phone vibrated, which took her attention away. She secretly opened her phone under the desk, and it was a text message from Dahee.

 

From: Your Best Friend<3

 

YAH! Do you know anything about this? How can he just show up in our classroom?

 

She read her text, and wrote something back also.

 

To: My Best Friend<3

 

I don’t know how he knows that we got to college here, but even if he did knew. I didn’t know he would go that far. What do I do now? I’m afraid that things would go bad between Yonghwa and I, when we already solved our problems.

 

She waited for her respond to her text. Until Jongsuk turned around, and asked her something.

 

“Hey, do you have any pencil for me to use? I’ll promise to give it back.” he gazed at her, as she went into her bags to get an extra pencil for him.

 

“Here.” she gave the pencil to him, to which he took but instead of grabbing the pencil he grabbed her hand.

 

“Sorry, accident.” he smirked, and grabbed the pencil as she pulled her hand away.

 

To her dismay, Yonghwa saw what happened, but instead of him making a big scene. He asked her if she was okay.

 

“Did he grabbed your hand too hard?” he took a hold of her hand, kissed it and smiled at her.

 

“Moya?” she giggled, and playfully smacked his arm. Just then her phone vibrated again, letting her know that she has a new text message. She opened her text that she received.

 

From: Your Best Friend<3

 

What just happened a few minutes ago? What I mean is that, he basically touched your hand and you’re lucky that Yonghwa didn’t kill him yet. Okay here’s the plan, I’m going to explain everything to the Cnboys, and when it’s settled Jonghyun, Jungshin, Minhyuk, and I will distract Jongsuk from interfering your conversation with Yonghwa. This time you better not forget okay! Get ready to tell him everything during our break time.”

 

Then she wrote back.

 

To: My Best Friend<3

 

But I’m afraid. What if Yonghwa's going to take it the wrong way.

 

Dahee saw what she wrote, and texted her.

 

From: Your Best Friend<3

 

That’ll only happen if he doesn’t know. If he knows, then he will understand your situation and be there to support you.

 

Dahee turned to look at her reaction. Shinhye saw her looking her way, and gave her a approval look.



 

***



 

During their break time, Dahee gathered the Cnboys for a meeting. She had to explain about 100 times for them to understand what’s going on.

 

“Really? I feel bad for noona now.” Minhyuk said, with a sad expression.

 

“Must of been hard on her. All this time, I’ve never thought she would go through such hardship.” Jonghyun spoke.

 

“I know. Thanks to you, she has someone she can lean on.” Jungshin happily smiled at her.

 

“Ah, it’s nothing. We’ve known each other since then, and she’s like my twin sister. Also don’t feel sad for her, she has Yonghwa now and her life is going great. We just have to distract Jongsuk from now on. That way there won’t be any problem in the near future.” she reminded them about their plan.

 

They all looked at her. “Right! So what’s the plan.”

 

She gave them her evil smile. “So here it is.” they gather in a circle, as she explains.



 

***


 

When it was break time, Shinhye took a hold of Yonghwa’s hand and took him away. Making sure that Jongsuk, don’t get a chance to stop them. They went up the stairs, which lead them to the rooftop.

 

“Can I ask why we’re at the rooftop?” he asked her, surprised by her action.

 

Her back was facing him, as she shut her eyes tight while biting her bottom lip.

 

“Yonghwa there’s something that I have to tell you.” she turned around and face him. “But promise me that you’ll listen till the end, and please do understand!” she stormed at him, when he looked like he was going to say something.

 

“Judging by the tone of your voice, it doesn’t sound like a good thing. What is it?” he observed her carefully.

 

“It’s kind of hard to explain, but you promised right?” she reminded him.

 

“Yes! So what is it?” he burst out.



 

***


 

 

Jongsuk got up from his seat, and packed his stuff into his bag. He turned around hoping to see Shinhye but she wasn’t there. As soon as he cleared his desk, he went out of the classroom to look for her.

 

“Yah, do you perhaps know Park Shin Hye. If you do, do you know where she went?” he asked a student that was in the class earlier with them.

 

“Uhh deh. I think she went that way.” the student point to the right hallway.

 

“Komawo.” he replied, and walked to the direction that was pointed out.

 

Meanwhile Dahee and the Cnboys were trying to find Jongsuk, but made it like they weren’t.

 

“Hey isn’t that him.” Jonghyun pointed it out.

 

“Yep that’s him. Alright just like what we plan earlier, do your thing.” she put her hand in the middle, along with the Cnboys.

 

“FIGHTING!” they all yelled, which made all the students in the hallway jumped at surprised.

 

“Oh sorry about that people.” Jungshin bowed at them.

 

“What are you doing? We gotta save noona.” Minhyuk dragged Jungshin as Jonghyun follow behind, and went into plan.



 

***



 

Sorry guys for the late update. I’m very busy with my daily life, and plus I can’t use the internet that long because the rest of my family members are using the computer also, that leaves me with my itouch only. I’m using my brother’s laptop right now, and I don’t get to use it very long because he needs to use it also. But I’ll try to update my chapters as soon as possible. DON’T GIVE UP ON ME!!!!


Please leave comments also, because they’re what makes me want to continue to write also they’re really interesting to read.