Found You

Take Me Away

 

 

 

 

When Shinhye gave out a low moan in between their kisses, Yonghwa couldn’t take it anymore, he wanted to kiss her even more now, but he can’t. With him giving her one last long, deep, and passionate kiss, he finally found the strength to let go of the kiss first, and hugged her. With their position still the same, her arms around his neck hugging him, and his arms around her waist, with their heads resting on each other’s shoulders.


 

“How am I suppose to stop kissing you, if you do that?” he whisper in a seductive low tone next to her ear.

 

“Well did I told you to stop kissing me?” she told him innocently.


 

As she said that, he smirked and gently pulled away for him to be able to look at her. “Shall I continued?”

 

“Ummm, not until you explain everything. About why, you’re doing this, the meaning behind the texts, and the reasons?” she stared at him lovingly, with her arms still around his neck, with her body leaning on his against the bridge handrail.

 

He gave her a light laugh, before replying, “Are you really that curious, okay then I’ll tell you? So since you told me that you wanted to save our first kiss for something special, I thought about it for awhile when I got home. Then this idea kind of came up from the help of Minhyuk, Jungshin, and Jonghyun. Also the text that I wrote, about “what’s coming up next will make you speechless” well that was actually the kissing part. You weren’t even speechless after the kiss, I guess my plan failed.”

 

She giggled at his silliness. “Wahhh, you really wanted to kiss me that badly that you actually went through a tough time to plan up something just to kiss me. Wait, then does that mean Dahee knew about it all along?”

 

“Yeah, Minhyuk sort of told her about our plan, so don’t be mad at her it wasn’t her fault we told her to keep it as a secret. But it was actually worth it, don’t you think? Wouldn’t this be our 2nd kiss instead, remember the beach?” he gave her a hint.

 

“Ahhh, I remember now. How dare you? Kissing anybody you just got to know? Do you easily open your heart to every other girls?” she glared at him.

 

“Did you not really enjoyed that kiss? Also no, I do not easily open my heart to just anyone.” he was shocked by her reaction, that he released his arms around her waist.

 

“Well you just kissed me out of no where, how was I suppose to react? Besides, it was embarrassing.” she told him in a very cute voice.

 

“Okay fine, sorry.” he apologized, whenever she talks like that.


 

Then she remember something that was on his hand and wrist that caught her eyes earlier. She released her gasp around his neck and reached for his arms to take a good look at it.


 

“Oh, why do you have the same accessories as I do?” she question him, and looked up to his face.

 

“Ah right, when I went to the store to buy you the accessories, I bought it as a couple set. So that people will know that this beautiful women is taken by me.” he smiled while staring at her.  

 

Which she just chuckled. “Oh really? Then does that mean this handsome man is taken by me also.” she pointed at him, which he nodded cutely.

 

“So…..about that kiss….” he said nervously, as his right hand was touching the side of his neck above his ear.

 

She smirked at his sentence. “Why? You want some more.” she .

 

“What if….I do….want some more?” he stared at her lips.


 

As he gaze at her intently, Shinhye was feeling some butterflies in her stomach. She didn’t know the reason why, was it because of the situation they were in or just him? A part of her wanted to just give in and just go with the flow, but the other side was telling her to play hard to get. But the butterflies in her stomach won her over, so she took the first choice. She slowly lifted her arms sliding it up against his chest wrapping it around his neck.

 

Which made Yonghwa wrap his arms back around her waist, pulling them back closer as before.The smell of her fragrance made him high, as he took the first move. Their face was leaning in closer towards each other, only a inch away left for their lips to connect. As it did, the butterflies that was in Shinhye’s stomach now came back with a bigger impact. As he pulled away, she just stood there staring out into space.


 

“You okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” he looked at her in concern.

 

She didn’t answer. “Shinhye ya, are you listening?” he waved her hand right in front of her face.

 

“Yong…..can you see any butterflies flying around, cause I can. There’s like thousand and thousands of them flying around us right now.” she said, in a very slow and low tone.

 

“Hmm? Ani, I don’t see anything. Are you perhaps sick? Fever?” he puts his hand on her forehead. “Doesn’t seem like it?”    

 

She gave out a small chuckle. “Yeppuda.” as she spread her arms apart from her body to touch the imaginary butterflies.

 

“Shinhye ya are you really feeling okay? Aish speak to me! Don’t make me kiss you again!” he grabbed her shoulders, which kind of woke her up.

 

“Deh?”

 

“So you finally woken up. I was about to kiss you, if you didn’t. Lets go, it’s getting kind of late.” he took her hand.

 

 

 

***



 

“So did you have a good time.” as they walked down the street, hand in hand.

 

“Yeah, today was pretty interesting.” she tilted her head to take a peek at him.

 

“You know if you wanna stare at me, then you can you know. No ones going to stop you.” he .

 

“B bwo? As if, when was I staring! I was looking at that building over there!” she quickly turned her head straight looking forward.

 

“Oh so you weren’t looking? he leaned his head closer to hers.

 

“Yah, didn’t I say that I wasn’t.” she turned her face to look at him, only to find him too close.  

 

“M moya?” she blinked her eyes at him.

 

“Tsk tsk tsk. Why are you so shy all of a sudden? My ex wasn’t this shy when we first kissed.” he said.

 

She heard what he said, and then pushed him away as she walked ahead.

 

“Where you going? Is it something that I’ve said?” as he caught up to her.

 

She stopped walking and turned to face him. “Are you pretending not to know, or you really don’t know?” she angrily said.

 

“That’s why I’ve said, is it something that I’ve said earlier. Why are you getting mad at me?” he raised his voice at her, with a serious face.

 

“I know I’m different from the girl you dated before, but I’m sorry that I don’t have the same personality that she has. She was probably much better right, or maybe I was just a replacement for her? Why can’t you understand the reason why I’m mad for?” she said in a loud voice.

 

“What does my ex have to do with anything? Today was suppose to be our day, why are you messing it up!” he yelled at her.

 

“Well I’m sorry that I was the one that ruined everything.” she turned around, and walked away with a teardrop on her face.

 

“Why are you sorry for! If it’s something that I’ve said, then tell me! Don’t just turn away whenever we get into a fight!” he grabbed her wrist, stopping her from leaving.

 

“Because! How would you feel if I talked to you about my past love life. Would you leave it as is?” she said with a shaky voice, with her back turned not wanting him to see if she’s crying.

 

“Shinhye ya if its about that then I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.” he softly said, knowing that she’s crying.

 

“Even if you didn’t mean it, right now I’m not okay. I want to be alone for now.” she pulled her wrist from his grasp and walked away as he watched her leave.



 

***



 

She was walking along the sidewalk, late at night. She had dried up tear stain on her face, as 4 men passed by her.


 

“Hey look, a pretty lady.” the third man said, and stopped the rest of his guys.

 

“You okay miss? Wanna come hang out with us to relieve your stress?” the first man said, as they surrounded her.

 

“Sorry but it’s getting really late and I need to get home.” as she wanted to get through the men.

 

“Ah, not so fast.” the fourth man held up his arm to block the empty space for her to leave.

 

“You look like you were crying? Did someone break that poor heart of yours? Why don't you just forget about him and just come with us, we can fix it right away.” the first man said, as he gripped her wrist.

 

“Let go! Don’t you ever touch me!” she yelled, as she pulled her wrist away from him

 

“Don’t get too mad. See what you did, you angered her.” the third man looked at the first man.

 

“Now I apologize on his behalf. So do come, we won’t harm you we just wanna play.” the 4 men then came closer to her.


 

She got really scared, and the only person that came to her mind was Yonghwa. She closed her eyes and prayed for him to come and save her. Just then, when she opened her eyes, the 4 men were beaten badly on the ground. There was a guy in front of her with his back turned. Was it him who beaten them? As he turned around, he asked her a question.


 

“Excuse me miss, but are you badly hurt anywhere?”


 

It took a moment for both of them to realize who they are to each other. With eyes wide and shocked, he quickly ran towards her, and hugged her tightly.


 

“Found you.”


 

***



Done with chapter 16!!! Hello guys~~~How was everyone’s day? Are you enjoying our YongShin’s dramas? Yonghwa sure look pretty HANDSOME in MHIYD, also Shinhye looked very BEAUTIFUL. I’m looking forward to both dramas though. (Still praying for Cnblue’s OST for both dramas) Until then, see you in my next chapter!!!!