Trust Me

Take Me Away

 

 

 

 

“Park Shin Hye.” Jongsuk muttered, looking at her.

 

When he called her name, she was surprised by his present. She then went and hid behind Yonghwa’s back, not wanting to look at him. Yonghwa titled his head in confusion at why she’s like that, but just then a flash of light came across his head. He was probably the guy that wanted to take away his girl.

 

“What’s a transfer student doing here? Shouldn't you be in class by now?” Yonghwa blurted, while giving him the death glare.

 

Jongsuk saw her went behind him. “I can say the same for you. Why aren’t you guys in class?” he brought the question right back at him.

 

“The way you just talked right now seems as if you’re my sunbae.” Yonghwa scoffed. “Just because you’re a bit older, doesn’t change the fact that you’re still a new student.” Yonghwa implied, with a straight face on.

 

“We were about to go to class.” she interrupted as she stood by Yonghwa’s side. “Yonghwa ya, lets go.” Shinhye mumbled, as she tugged at his arm.

 

Yonghwa intertwined his hand with hers, letting him know that she’s taken. She lead the way to the door that lead to the stairways, but then Jongsuk stopped them.

 

“You know she has a fiance!” he shouted at him fiercely, wanting to start something.

 

Yonghwa stopped at his track, and turned to take a look at him. “Really? Must be me then.” he held both of their hands up that has the couple ring. “In fact, we’re already married. I hope that solve the fiance thingy.” he smirked at him and left with Shinhye, still holding onto her hand.



 

***



 

Yonghwa and Shinhye came down the stairs, and is now in the hallway.

 

She stopped him. “Why did you say that?” she jabbered, as she elbow him.

 

“Wae? Am I not allowed to say such things.” he gave her a sharp stare, as he took little steps towards her.

 

“Ani, that wasn’t what I meant.” she took a couple of steps back, until her back was against the wall.

 

“Then what did you meant?” he came closer to her, to the point of just too close.

 

He rested his hands on the wall, caging her with it. He leaned his head forward, and tilted his head. She glaze at his eyes with her own wide ones. As he got closer and closer, she quickly shut her eyes tight. They were a few inches away from kissing, but then they heard a noise. From afar, there was a professor that came to the hallway.

 

“Oh! Ditching classes!” the professor walked towards them.

 

“Run.” Yonghwa whispered to her, as he took her hand.

 

“Yah! Stop right there! When I get you guys, you’re in big trouble?” the professor shouted, as they escaped.



 

***


 

They ran about 10 minutes, and ended up in a empty lab room. Filled with giant desk, and equipments. They hid behind a table for experimenting things.

 

“I guess the professor’s gone.” he sat down, and leaned against the table while huffing and puffing.

 

“We’re so going to get into trouble.” she sat down next to him.

 

“Hey it’s better than going to class and getting to see that jerk. FYI, his seat is in front of you.” he mentioned.

 

She didn’t say anything, she only rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

 

“This is nice, being right next to you.” she took a deep breath and exhaled.

 

He only smiled, as he wrapped his arm around her to make her more comfortable.

 

“Then would you like to move into my house.” he announced.

 

She quickly took her head off from his shoulder and stared at him.

 

“Yah! Are you crazy? You’re a guy.” she now sat up, facing him.

 

“Wae? I won’t do anything to you.” he informed, with a small smile plastered on his face.

 

“No, and that’s final.” she objected, as she got up ready to leave.

 

“Shinhye ya!” Jongsuk yelled, as he tried to find her from room to room.

 

When Yonghwa heard him, he quickly pulled Shinhye back down. Just then Jongsuk went and peeked through the lab room hoping to find Shinhye, but to his dismay she wasn’t there. So he closed the door, and went to the next room.

 

In the lab room, behind the back room table hid Yonghwa and Shinhye. He was on top of her, as he covered . Just as Jongsuk left, he released his hand that was covering and peeked over the table to confirm if he actually left the room. He looked around the room and saw no sign of him.

 

“Phew. He’s gone.” he muttered, as he looked right back at her but paused.

 

He noticed that he was on top of her, and a thought came to mind. He caged her again, just like before when they were in the hallway but this time they were on the ground. He leaned his head forward, wanting to continue what they were about to do earlier.

 

“Y..yonghwa.” she stuttered, as she didn’t move a muscle.

 

“Trust me.” he assured, as he gazed into her eyes.

 

As she saw those longing eyes of his, she nodded. His lip then slowly and sweetly met with hers, and then that was when the whole world came crashing down. It was getting a little hot and intense in this room, with just one kiss from her, and it was getting him high. He knew his limit, so he pulled away first from her. He got off from her and helped her up.

 

“You okay?” Shinhye notice that he wasn’t saying anything.

 

“Hm? Yeah I’m okay.” he looked at her. “No, I’m not okay.”

 

“Are you sick?” she worriedly went in front of him and place her palm on his forehead.

 

“No, it’s not that.” he took a hold of her hand that was on his forehead.

 

“Then what is it. You’re making me worried.” she hissed.

 

He just continued to look at her, dazed by this beauty that is in front of him.

 

“You.” he breathlessly mentioned.



 

***



 

Hello Dooliers~~~

First of all, I’m very sorry to keep all of you waiting!!!! I’m so sorrrryy.

But you don’t have to wait any longer because by the time you read this you already finish reading this chapter already.

Also know that the next chapter is being worked on. I’m trying my BEST to finish this story so that I’ll get start on my new one that I’m SUPER excited to write about.


For those who don’t know about my new fanfic, it’s called “You and Me Against the World”. Hope you can subscribe to it and give it lots of LOVE and SUPPORT.