First Date

Take Me Away

 

 

 

The next day, Yonghwa came to Shinhye’s house to pick her up, with his lamborghini,  without even letting her know. He was waiting for her to come out, she took a while, so he looked at his car mirror and fixed his hair. Then suddenly she came out with Dahee, both ready to walk to college, but was completely shocked with what they saw.


 

“Moya. What’s this?” Shinhye spoke first, when she walked towards his car.

 

“I’m here to pick you up, what else.” he said back to her, as he got out of his car.

 

“What’s going on here? Is there something going between you two that I didn’t know?” Dahee whispered to Shinhye.

 

“I’ll tell you later.” she said back to Dahee, whispering.

 

“Shall we get going then.” he asked the two, not wanting Dahee to be left out.

 

“Oh, no its okay, you can just take Shinhye.” Dahee told Yonghwa, shocked at first, she doesn’t want to be the third wheel.

 

“You sure.” he asked again.

 

“Yeah, it’s a nice day to take a walk to college. I’ll be going then. See you later Shinhye ya.” she said as a excuse, and walked away from them.

 

Yonghwa and Shinhye both watched her leave. She then turned towards him and said, “So….shall we get going.”

 

He smiled at her and said, “Get in.”



 

***



 

Shinhye notice them, passing the college university, “Oh, you passed it.” she said to him, and faced him.

 

“I know. We’re not going to college.” he said, while driving.

 

“Then where are you taking me.” she asked.

 

“Well since you seem to forgot yesterday, you still haven’t gave me your answer.” he looked at her.

 

“Ah.” she remembered, “Well, I have a reason why.”

 

“What is the reason then.” since she said, she had a reason.

 

“Well you see, this is still kinda new to me, about the dating and stuff. I didn’t knew you were serious about it.” she said to him.

 

“So I guess you were scared. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you whenever. We can take it slow...ah! Speaking of taking it slow, I’m sorry about the kiss. You were probably shocked right. Aish, if I knew, I wouldn’t of done that.” he felt guilty about his action.


 

Shinhye saw that he was being sincere, about what she felt. Somehow in her heart, he was the one, just like what he answered yesterday with her question. At first, she didn't understand him, with that answer about being the one for each other, but now she does. She now felt the same way.


 

“Yes.” she answered in a low voice, which he heard.

 

“What?” he wasn’t sure why, she was saying yes for.

 

She smiled at him, “Yes, I’ll be your girlfriend.” she said again, in a more clearly voice.


 

Yonghwa was shocked, or he was just speechless. He didn’t know what to say, but inside he was celebrating.



 

***



 

She saw that they arrived at the, Coex Aquarium.

 

“Our first date can start from here.” as he got out of the car, and walked towards her.

 

She looked around the building at first, and then at him, “May I ask, why?”

 

“Uhmm, to get a good off start, why not go on a date at a aquarium. It’s relaxing, and not too noisy. It’s a perfect place, for a date. Don’t you think?” he explained, happily.

 

She only smiled, “Let’s go inside then.” she said, as they both enter the building.



 

***



 

When they enter the Coex Aquarium, there wasn’t that many people in there. They roam around the aquarium, enjoying their first date. The whole entire time, Yonghwa was trying to hold Shinhye’s hand, but kept pulling it away thinking if he should hold her hand or not. Shinhye notice, and made the first move first.

 

“Lets go to that one, Yonghwa ya.” she made her move, and intertwined her hand through his.

 

“O...oh.” he said, as he looked at their intertwined hands.

 

“Look at that baby sea turtle, isn’t it cute.” she pointed at it.


 

Yonghwa couldn’t concentrate, because they’re holding hands now. Not just randomly holding hands, but they’re on a date while holding hands, to him it couldn’t be better.


 

She saw that he wasn’t listening, “Yong ah!” she decided to give him a nickname.

 

“Huh?” he then notice what she called him earlier, “What did you just say?”

 

“Wae?” she pretend to not understand what he means.

 

“You just called me Yong earlier.” he said.

 

“You don’t like that nickname?” she asked.

 

“Ani. I would prefer if only you can call me that. I’ll respond only to you.” he said, as he held her hand tighter, “Are you hungry perhaps, after a long day.”

 

“A little. Wae?”


“Let’s go eat then.” he lead the way to a nearby restaurant inside of the aquarium.