It's All Been Lies

Take Me Away

 

 

 

“Shinhye yah!” Yonghwa let go of the back hug and turned her around. “Shinhye ya, gwaenchanh-a?”

 

Yonghwa wiped her tears as she still had her phone onto her ear.

 

“The moment I told you that I’ll try to convince your parents. When you left, about 10 minutes after I received a call from my assistance. That was how I knew, right now I’m packing up my stuff to the airport I suggest you do the same. Actually where are you right now I’ll come as fast as I can.” Jongsuk said over the phone.

 

“H-Han River.” she whisper in a shaky voice with tears falling to the phone and then ended the called.

 

She looked up at Yonghwa and panicked. “Yonghwa! We have to go home! I have to go home!”

 

Yonghwa didn’t what was happening, he was confused at  why a phone call would make her react like that. So he grabbed her by both arms and tried to calmed her down. At first she struggled but when he embraced her she sobbed into his chest as he her head comforting her.

 

“Hey.” he hushed her. “It’s okay. Everything will be fine.” he whispered in comfort, and in confusion.

 

She quietly mumbled. “Y-yonghwa I have to go.” she gently pushed and backed away from him.

 

“I-I don’t understand? What’s wrong? Where you going?” he questioned.

 

Right now Shinhye’s head was blank. She couldn’t even think right now, everything was a blurred to her.

 

“Everything’s wrong. I shouldn’t have left, I should’ve of just stayed. What kind of daughter am I?” she trembled in fright.

 

“Shinhye yah.” he reached out to her.

 

“I don’t have time.” she freaked out. “I have to go!” she ran but Yonghwa held her wrist.

 

“Can you tell me what’s going on? Who called you?” he yelled.

 

Shinhye turn to him. “I told you I don’t have time! I have to go!” she screamed at him for the first time.

 

Yonghwa just stood there staring at her face that’s filled with tears. Suddenly a car pulled up a few feet away behind Shinhye and came running Jongsuk. He stopped in front of them and held on Yonghwa’s wrist.

 

“Let her go.” he warned Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa took his gaze off of Shinhye and then to Jongsuk. “You let go.” preferring to Jongsuk’s hold on him.

 

He then let go of Yonghwa and held out his palm in the air. “Shinhye yah.” Jongsuk murmured softly.

 

Yonghwa looked at him and smirked, but then with eyes wide he stared at Shinhye who held his hand and then pulled it away from her. She slowly reached to Jongsuk’s hand and held it. As she did, Jongsuk smiled in relief and tighten his grip onto hers as they walked back to his car.

 

Yonghwa was too shocked to do anything all he did was stared at her the whole time with sad eyes. They continues to walk but then suddenly Yonghwa came running to them and back hugged Shinhye.

 

“Ga-ji-ma.” he mumbled as he held her tight.

 

She placed her hands on top of his for a few second and released his hold. She faced him and held his face so that they’re looking at each others eyes.

 

“I’m sorry but I have to go.” she sobbed and dropped her arms.

 

Yonghwa held her hand. “Why do you sound like as if you’re leaving me?” with watery eyes.

 

“Cause I am.” Shinhye couldn’t look at him because she’s feels guilty for leaving him like this.

 

Jongsuk came interrupting them. “Sorry but we don’t have much time.” he dragged her away.

 

Yonghwa got angry and grabbed Jongsuk by his collar. “Who do you think you are? Bossing people around, pulling them dragging them to get them do what you want!” Yonghwa shouted and was about to punch him but then Shinhye held his fist stopping him.

 

“Yonghwa, please stop! I’m leaving because I don’t love you no more! I’m going back to the US so that Jongsuk oppa and I can finally get married! This whole time that I was here I was only testing Jongsuk oppa if he truly loves me. Now that I know his answer, we’re getting married.” she rapidly said those hurting words to him.

 

He heard all of those words coming from the mouth of the woman who he loves very much. It’s was too unbearable for him to believe so he said, “You’re lying. All this time I felt your love. Your sincerely.” his eyes was red because of the tears that were wanting to fall as he went near her.

 

It pained her to see him so much in pain because of her but she had no choice but to make him lose hope in her. So she gather what’s left of her and gave Jongsuk a passionate kiss. Jongsuk was taken by surprise but then kissed her back. One of Shinhye’s hand was holding the back of his neck as they kissed while the other was curled into a tightly fist.

 

She let go of the kiss first and turned to Yonghwa and said, “The love and sincerely that you felt were all lies. Nothing was real.” she put up a straight face as she stared at him but truly she was biting her tongue making sure not to quickly give up and ran to his side and give him a big hug and tell him how much she loves him and that everything was real, nothing was a lie everything that he felt was real.

 

“Now that everything's been said. We’re leaving.” she replied and turned around and walked to the car.

 

Shinhye walked back first as she held her breath not wanting to make a sound as she silently cried while walking to the car. Then Jongsuk walked behind from Shinhye as Yonghwa dropped to the ground on his knees after what he witness and heard. He stared at her through the glass window as it drove further and further away and shut his eyes tight as he sobbed.

 

He stayed and laid there as he stared at the dark sky filled with stars thinking about what just happen, on the very spot that killed him forever. Everything was so clear to his head as it keeps repeating over and over again haunting him. His tears were all dyed up on his face, as he laid there doing nothing. It’s been hours since Shinhye and Jongsuk left, but he stayed not caring about the coldness cause all he felt was numbness.

 

“The love and sincerely that you felt were all lies. Nothing was real.” he mumbled what Shinhye said to him earlier as he keep repeating that word to himself over and over again.



 

***



 

Hey EVERYONE~~~the YONGSHIN LOVE hasn’t died yet right? Cause mine hasn’t!!!!

 

It’s been awfully quiet lately. Also Heirs is OVER!!!! Hopefully they can stop bragging about it now.

 

To be honest the OST are AWESOME because of FNC but still disappointed because Cnblue didn’t even sang one of the song.


I wouldn’t say that Heirs would be the best drama of SBS because the storyline was quite boring (sorry to those who loves it), but if I had to chose it would be “That winter that blows in the wind” if you don't know what kind of drama it is, it is a MUST WATCH!!! So watch it!!!