Make-Up

Take Me Away

 

 

 

When Shinhye wanted to be alone for awhile and left. As much as Yonghwa wanted to stop her, he can’t afford to make their situation even more worse so he just left it as is.


 

“Aish should I follow her? No, if she found out I was following her when she wants to be alone, I’ll be in deep trouble. I’ll just wait for her in front of her house, yeah that’s what I’ll do.” he finally decided to go wait for her at front of her house.


 

“What's taking her so long? It’s been an hour since I’ve been out here in the cold.” he stuff his hand in his pocket, as he tried to keep himself warm.

 

“Did something bad happen!” he thought of it for a few seconds.

 

“SH*T! Why haven’t I thought of it! She’s a yeoja, also walking along the cold and lonely night filled with bad people all around the corners of Seoul! Aishhhh!!!” he then ran in search of her, leaving her front house as a car then came to park where Yonghwa was standing earlier.


 

“So this is where you live?” he looked at the house, as he got out of his car.

 

“I live with my best friend, Dahee.” she got out of the passenger's seat.

 

“Oppa. You don’t have to stay in Seoul because of me. Your company probably needs you back in order for them to get stuff done.” she tried to convince him.

 

“Actually I been thinking for awhile on our way here, about what you said. I decided that I’m not staying in Seoul, and so are you.”

 

“What are you saying?” she asked him.

 

“I’m saying that you and I will be leaving Seoul in a couple of weeks. We won’t be staying, and especially you. If I go back to the US, would your parents be happy with me. No, because I made a promise to them, for you to return home with me.” he argued with her.

 

“I’m done talking about this.” she angrily got her keys to unlock the doors, which she opened but was stopped by him.

 

“You’re done but I’m not. I’ve still have many things to say to you!” he raised his voice.

 

“Who do you think you are? You can’t just come into my life and order me around! Just because our parents forced us to get engaged, doesn’t mean you can start making my own decision!” she removed his hand on the door knob, and entered.

 

“Aish, you don’t understand.” he whispers as she got inside, and closed the door on him.



 

***



 

“Are you okay? Did you and Yonghwa just had a big arguement just now?” Dahee came rushing towards the door.

 

“Aniyo, it was Jongsuk.” Shinhye took her shoes off at the front, and wore the house slippers.

 

“Bwo! Lee Jong Suk! Are you telling me that, that was him you were arguing with! He found you!” Dahee was panicking.

 

“Dahee ya, calm down. Even if he found me nothings going to happen.” she took a hold of Dahee’s shoulders, to stop her from moving.

 

“Wait, does Yonghwa know? Wasn’t he with you?” she asked, confused.

 

Shinhye sigh. “You have a long way to catch up.”



 

***



 

“Okay I can see the reason why you’re mad at Yonghwa, but that’s not the problem now right. Your problem now is dealing with Jongsuk. Are you going to tell Yonghwa anytime soon about your problem?” she asked in concern.

 

“I don’t know.” she sat down on the cushion in the living room, feeling frustrated.

 

“Well you have to sooner or later. If I was in your shoe, I would chose to tell him sooner, the sooner the better. Now get to bed, and think about what I just said.” she got up and went to her room.

 

Shinhye sighed, and checked her phone. “Out of battery.” she went to her room and left it to charge not knowing that she has 50 missing calls and 39 text messages from Yonghwa.

 

She laid on her bed, looking at her ceiling. Lifted her left hand with her palm facing the ceiling and stared at their couple ring.

 

“I should probably call him.” she decided.

 

She her side, and reached out to grab her phone next to her bed side.

 

“Bwo!? 50 miss calls and 39 messages!!!” suddenly her phone rang again, showing her the callers ID name.

 

She hesitated at first, and then click. “......”


 

***



 

“Why isn’t she answering my calls?! Is she really that mad? Did I said something wrong earlier? She could at least text me if she has arrived home.” he thought back to what he said earlier.

 

“Tsk tsk tsk. Why are you so shy all of a sudden? My ex wasn’t this shy when we first kissed.”

 

“! I screwed up big time!!!” he finally dialed her number again, hoping for her to answer this time.

 

“Oh she picked up!” he thought to himself.

 

“Shinhye ya! Mianhae! I’m really sorry, I know that I was at fault here. To tell you the truth, I didn’t say it on purpose to hurt you, I would never do that. I’m sorry for hurting you. Did you arrive home safely? Nothing bad happened along the way right.” he questioned her changing the topic, because of how worried he is.

 

For a few seconds she didn’t reply to any of his questions, which made him reply. “Shinhye ya, if you don’t want to talk to me right now, then it’s okay…..”

 

“I miss you.” she finally said, over the phone.

 

“H...huh?” he wanted to hear her repeat what she just said.

 

“I want to see you right now.”

 

“I’ll be in front of your house right away! Less than 10 minutes.” he anxiously gripped his phone.

 

“I’ll be waiting.” she smiled warmly on the other side.



 

***




Please do comment and subscribe!!!!!!! THANK YOU~~~~~~