KISS

Take Me Away

 

 

 

Inside the lamborghini, it was dead silence, no one talked. Yonghwa decided to stop his car, near a giant tree under the shade.


 

“Umm...are you still angry? Look I’m sorry, so don’t be angry okay?” Shinhye said, trying to apologize to him.

 

He still didn’t didn’t even look nor answered. Shinhye noticed and finally said with a frown, “If you’re mad at me then, just take me home I don’t think it’ll be a great time like I thought it’ll be.”

 

That made Yonghwa looked at her, holding it in, trying his best not to show it. But he failed, because right now, her face expression just didn’t work as plan. He burst out laughing.

 

“Moya, are you ok?” she asked, feeling like he’s gone crazy.

 

“Ani. It’s just that you looked really serious earlier. I’ve never seen you that serious.” he continued to laugh.

 

“D...Did you just laugh right now! So you pretended to be angry at me for revenge.” she said, and pouted. “But, is this where, we’re suppose stop.” noticing the place around them.

 

“No this isn't where we’re suppose to stop at, but I thought you wanted to go home.” he pointed out to her, and glared at her expecting her to say something.

 

She saw him glaring at her and said, “T...that was because I thought you were mad at me. Now that you’re not, we can c...ontinue.” she stuttered. Yonghwa just smiled at her and continued to drive.



 

***


 

“Cha~~~we’re finally here.” Yonghwa said and got out of the car to get some fresh air.


 

Without his knowing, Shinhye fell asleep on the other side of the car seat. As Yonghwa got out, he took a moment and looked at the beautiful scenery right before his eyes. He then turned around hoping to see a surprise Shinhye, but he notice a sleeping Shinhye instead. He smiled at her through the car glass, and walk towards the car.

 

He opened the car door on his side, and sat while staring at her. There was a piece of her hair on her face, and Yonghwa reached out to move it aside, but what he doesn’t know is that he was apparently too close to her face. When he finally moved the hair aside he smiled, he then looked down at her face, and was shocked.


 

“Were yo..you a..wake the whole t..time!” he said almost having a heart attack, backing away from her quickly to catch his breath.

 

“What’s with you? OH!! Are we here!” she said and got out of the car.



 

***



 

As she got out of the car so did he.


 

“If I knew we were going to the beach then I shoulda brought my sunglasses and camera.” she pouted at him.

 

He looked at her suddenly pouting at him, his eyes went directly to her lips, pouting, “Don’t do that!” he said loudly while pointing his finger at her.

 

“Moya? Are you sick perhaps?” she asked, and reached for his forhead. “Hmmm, it doesn’t seem like you have a fever, but you’re face seems kind of reddish.” she said, with her right hand still on his forehead, while she examined his face.


 

Yonghwa quickly removed her hand and looked the other direction, and said, “I’m ok.”

 

“If so, then what are you waiting for, lets go to the beach. Since you decided to come here.” Shinhye took one of Yonghwa’s arm and dragged him with her to the beach. Which startled him.



 

***



 

They got to the beach. Since Shinhye and Yonghwa worn shorts, they were able to step on the ocean water near the shore.


 

“This seem like this is your first time.” he asked her.

 

“Actually yes it is, since it’s been a while.” she said, looking down at her feet.

 

“What’s going on your mind?” he asked her.

 

She looked up at him and said, “Nothing, its just that, I kind of wonder what my parents are doing right now.”

 

“Oh, I see.” he couldn’t thought of anything to lighten up her mood, so instead he just splash some water on her.

 

“YAH! Can you stop! You really want to play, huh?” she then splashes some water on him, and tried to run away from him.


 

They chased after each other, laughing, having fun, splashing salt water at each other. Yonghwa grabbed Shinhye by her arm, which made her facing him. She suddenly pushed Yonghwa by the chest which made him fell down into the salt water. He accidentally tasted some of the salt water, and stuck his tongue out while making a face. Shinhye saw him did that, and laughed at him.


 

“I am so, going to get you.” Yonghwa said, as he got up and ran towards her.


 

As she heard him say that, she immediately tried to run, but Yonghwa was just too fast. He caught her, and back hugged her. His hands was around her waist, clutching together around her stomach. They were having the best time of their life.


 

“Okay, okay. I surrender.” she finally said, while laughing.


 

When she said that, Yonghwa was just about to let her go, but suddenly Shinhye had another idea in her mind. She twisted her body to face him and tried to trip him, but failed. She tripped herself along with Yonghwa, and they both fell into the salt water. With eyes closed when they fell, they suddenly opened their eyes looking at each other. Yonghwa was on top of Shinhye, their lips only inches away. Because of the scenery and the atmosphere, Yonghwa just had to closed the gap between them, and kissed.  



 

***






Sorry for the late update, but don't lose hope!!! More to come!!! Keep subscribing, commenting, and voting!!!