6 months later

Take Me Away

 

 

 

“Sir!” We found her!” his secretary yelled, as he push through Jongsuk’s doors.

 

“Where!? Tell me where her location is at!?” he said in a loud voice, as he got up his chair.

 

“Here is the envelope, sir. Read it yourself.” he handed the envelope to him, and backed away.


 

As he opened the envelope, he read it and looked at his secretary. “Hurry and get me a airplane ticket. Heading to Seoul.”

 

“Yes, I’ll get it right away.” his secretary then left his office.


 

He sat back down on his chair, behind his desk. Looking at the envelope he just received, exhaling the air in and exhaling out.


 

“It’s been 6 months, so you were hiding in Seoul all along.” he then reached for his phone and dialed a phone number.



 

***



 

“Hello, this is Mrs. Park’s speaking.” as she picked up the house phone.

 

“Ah, it’s nice to hear your voice again, this is Lee Jongsuk speaking, your future son-in-law. I called, to bring important news. Do you have time, it’s about your daughter.” he said, on the other line.


 

As soon as she heard, that it was about her daughter she immediately said yes. “You can come right away. I’ll inform my husband about this as soon as possible.”

 

“Thank you mother-in-law. I’ll be there very soon.”

 

“No need to thank me, I should be the one thanking you.” Mrs. Park said, as she shed some tears.

 

“You should take care of yourself more now. Your daughter probably won’t want to see you looking ill, once she comes home. Then I’ll be hanging up now.” he ended the called.


 

As soon as the phone was disconnected, she hurriedly and dialed her husband’s phone number. At last, with only 3 rings he answered the phone.



 

***



 

“Is something wrong, yeobo?” Mr. Park asked, when his cellphone showed her ID caller name.

 

“No, it’s just that our son-in-law has finally found our daughter.” Mrs. Park said, in a contently way.

 

“Really!? I’ll come home right away!?” he hanged up right away when he said that.


 

Mr. Park got up from his chair in his office, and walked towards the door. He left after telling his assistance that he’ll be heading home early now. That he had some important guests to attend to at home. As he got home, he open the door and enter his home. He yelled through his house, echoing into his wife’s ear.


 

“We’re here in the living room.” Mrs. Park told her husband.

 

“Jongsuk ya, is it true. Do you really know where she is?” Mr. Park asked him, when he came to the living room and sat next to his wife.

 

“Yes, I know where she is. So don’t worry anymore, I wouldn’t want my future parents-in-law to be stressed out. You guys gave me your trust in finding her, and I did.” he said, from the opposite side of the sofa.

 

“Thank you, thank you so much.” Mr. Park said, as he had hope in him.

 

“Could you please tell us where she is?” Mrs. Park asked.

 

“I’m sorry, that, I can’t tell because, telling it only will bring you guys worries. But don’t worry, I’ll go get her myself. She’ll be here, before you know it.” Jongsuk smiled at Mr. and Mrs. Park.



 

***



 

When he left the Park’s resident, he went straight back to his building. He pushed through his office’s door, and sat on his chair behind his desk, filled with papers. As he sat on the chair, he laid his head on the chair. He stayed like that for a few minutes, then he sat back up straight and reached out for the phone on his counter.


 

“Appa, I’m going to come home very soon. Calling just to let you and omma know that.” he said through the phone.

 

“Really? You’re finally coming home, son. You’re really coming.” his father said excitedly, already knowing why he’s coming home.

 

“Deh, I’m really coming home. I have some great news to tell you and omma. I’ll explained everything in details when I get there. ” he said, as he bid his father goodbye on the phone.


 

 

***




Sorry for the late update, I’ve been busy with LIFE.