Gone Missing

Take Me Away

It has been a week and a half now. Yonghwa and Shinhye has gotten a little bit closer now. The CnBlue boys even got to know a little more about her and Dahee. They were just about to get ready to go to college, they got their backpacks and each of them got in their expensive lamborghini’s.



 

***



 

They walked to their class, all of the CnBlue boys has the same class as their leader and Shinhye and Dahee. Yonghwa sat down on his seat, which is on the last of row of desk near the window. Their he saw Shinhye, who arrived first before him. Jonghyun sat next to Jungshin on the middle row, while Minhyuk sat next to Dahee in the front row, up front.


 

“Good morning Dahee ya. How’s life now with Shinhye being around?” he asked her happily .

 

“Morning to you too Minhyuk. Life is actually alot better with her around, because I used to live by myself in my house so it’s good to have her back.” she said to Minhyuk.

 

“Ah, I see. But by the way, what do you mean by “its good to have her back”, did she live with you before?” Minhyuk asked her, wanting to know more about their past together.

 

“Hmm? Well, you can say that but no, not really. You see, Shinhye and I known each other when we were very young, but then suddenly her parents decide to move to the US. Which separated us for a little while, then after a few years, she asked her parents if she can visit me. So that’s when, she lived with me for awhile.” she explained to him.

 

“Wow, what a history you guys have together. It must have been nice to have a childhood friend.” Minhyuk said in a very cute way.


 

Dahee then gave Minhyuk a small laugh, and went back to what she's doing.



 

***



 

“Morning Shinhye. Did you get a good sleep last night?” Yonghwa asked her.

 

“Oh, morning to you too Yonghwa. Deh, I did get a good sleep last night. Compare to the US, it’s more colder and not that hot, so I was able to sleep. Thanks for your concern.” Shinhye said to him.

 

“Is that so. Then the US must be really hot then.” he said.

 

“Yeah, when it get to the summer season, it gets super hot. I’m not really a summer season person, I’m more like a winter season person.” she said.

 

“Well, it's a good thing then. Seoul doesn’t get that hot over here.” he said, and ended the conversation because the teacher came in.



 

***



 

Back in the US



 

“Shinhye darling, are you going to lock yourself up in your room all day. I know that you’re upset and all, but you have to think about our reasons why we’re doing this. It’s been a week and a half and you’ve still haven’t eaten and drink anything for the past few days. So please open up.” Mrs. Park said and reason out to a empty room, where she thought Shinhye was in their.


 

Ding Dong (doorbell)


 

“Honey, can you get the door please, while I console Shinhye.” Mrs. Park said to her husband.



 

***



 

Mr. Park then went downstairs and opened the door. In front of Mr. Park was, Lee Jong Suk, waiting outside of their house. Mr. Park allowed Jongsuk to come in, entered the living room.


 

“Did you come to spend some of your time with Shinhye.” Mr. Park asked him.

 

“Deh, that’s the reason I have come here for. I thought if I take her out on dates then, we’re grow comfortable, and the wedding can be a success. I really want to know more about your daughter sir.” he sincerely said.

 

“I think thats a great idea. Also why don’t you start calling me and your mother-in-law appa and omma from now on. Since you’re going to be my son-in-law soon, why not start calling me us that from now on.” Mr. Park suggested to him.

 

“Ah, ye appa.” he said, after his future father-in-law suggested him.

 

“Honey, who is it at the door.” Mrs. Park asked, when she came down to the living room.


 

She saw Jongsuk, and he got up and greeted her.


 

“Hello Mrs. Park, I came to get Shinhye. I also came to get here to get your approval of me taking Shinhye on a date, if you will please.” he said politely.

 

“Of course, absolutely. While I knock on her door, why don’t you sit down and have a glass of water.” Mrs. Park offered.

 

“No it’s okay, if you allowed me, may I go and knock on her door.” he asked Mrs. Park, waiting for her approval.


 

Without hesitation, Mrs Park answered him, “Yes.”



 

***



 

When he got upstair, he knocked on her door. He knocked and talked to the door for about 15 minutes. For knocking and talking to the door for 15 minutes, Jongsuk then grew suspicious of Shinhye.


 

“Is she even in there. Mrs. Park!” he yelled downstairs.

 

“Yes, what’s wrong.” Mrs. Park answered.

 

“How long was she in her room for?” he asked her

 

“About a week and a half. Why? Is something wrong?” Mrs. Park then asked of him.

 

“She’s not opening, also if she was in their, wouldn’t there be at least some noises of movements, and toilet flushes. Do you have another pair of spare keys for her room?” he asked.

 

“Yes, its in our room. I’ll asked my husband to look for it.” she said, while being terrified.


 

“Got it, here.” Mr. Park said in a rush, and gave it to Jongsuk.


 

Jongsuk got the keys, and opened the door. When he and Mr. Park and Mrs. Park opened the door to her room, no one was their. Only a empty bed, with drawers and make up with a giant mirror.


 

“Ohh, no!! It has been a week and a half and I didn’t even notice she wasn’t in her room! What kind of mother am I?! I didn’t even bother opening her door even though I had a spare of the keys!” Mrs. Park screamed and cried.


 

Mr. Park held onto her, and gave her comforting words to calm her down. Jongsuk just stood there dumbfounded.


 

“What just happened? Did that mean….she’s gone? She ran away? I have to find her, no, I must find her!!!” he said to himself.

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Park, I swear to you two, my future parents-in-law. That I will not rest in peace until, I find her. I will find her, so just rest assured, knowing that I’m here to find your daughter, also not to mention, my wife to be.” he said very seriously, and worriedly.

 

“Thank you son, thank you very much, you’re the only one we can count on. Show us that you really care for her, bring her back home safely to us. How can we ever repay you?” Mr. Park said in tears.

 

“There’s no need to, besides you already did. Soon Shinhye will be my fiance, and my wife to be. That’s all I want, her.” he said to Mr. Park, while staring right at him.




 

***


 

Came back with chapter 4 completed!!!! Thank you again EVERYONE!!!

Yongshin moments will be in just a bit, and then after that complicated things will take OVER!!!!