Advices

Take Me Away

 

 

 

As Yonghwa arrived home, he went straight to his room. He laid on his bed, thinking of what Shinhye just told him. Then suddenly he took phone and dialed a phone number as he walked into the living room.


 

“Hey Jungshin, can you do me a favor. Can you call Minhyuk and Jonghyun, we’re going to have a meeting at my place.” he ended the call, when Jungshin gave him an answer.


 

Yonghwa waited for about 25 minutes for them to arrive.  As they arrived, they greeted him when he opened the door for them.


 

“Hyung, why did you called us here for?” Jungshin asked him, as they settle in the livingroom.

 

“I called you guys here for advice. I was thinking of doing something nice for Shinhye, and I was wondering if you guys have any ideas for me.” Yonghwa asked them.

 

“Oh I know, how about you take her to a fancy restaurant.” Jungshin gave his advice.

 

“Yah do you think he has the money for that.” Jonghyun told him. “Why don’t you just take her to watch a movie at night time, it’s more romantic at night.”

 

“That sounds ok to me, but Jonghyun, you do know that I have enough money right.” Yonghwa glared at him.

 

“I know, I was just trying to see if you’ll panic upon not having enough money for your girl.” Jonghyun replied, avoiding his glare.

 

“All of your advices sounds nice, but don’t you want to give her something to prove to the others that she’s yours.” Minhyuk suggested.

 

“What, like a couple ring? Necklace?” he told Minhyuk.

 

“Yes!” he answered back.

 

“Hmm, Minhyuk is right.” Jonghyun said, as Jungshin nodded.

 

“So you guys are suggesting that I buy us a couple ring.” Yonghwa asked them.

 

“Its either actually. You can buy the ring set or the necklace set.” Minhyuk said, as Yonghwa looked at him.

 

“Or both.” Jungshin said after Minhyuk.

 

“But, will she accept it, thats the answer that you’re suppose to look for.” Jonghyun replied.

 

“We been together for 6 months close to 7. Would it makes sense, if she doesn’t.” he assured him.

 

“Don’t listen to him hyung. Shinhye noona will surely accept it.” Minhyuk took his attention.

 

“Why don’t you just combine all of our advices and make it happen in one day.” Jungshin said. “That’ll be one perfect date, don’t you think?”

 

“Ok then, I think I know what to do. Thanks guys.” Yonghwa said to them.




 

***



 

Sense it’s only 6pm, Yonghwa decided to go roam around the stores when the Cnblue boys left his house. As he roam around, he spotted a jewelry store. He entered the store right away.


 

“Welcome sir, what would you like today?” the lady counter said.

 

“Umm, do you have any ring sets and bracelets?” as he look at many rings and bracelets that is inside of the glass in front of him.

 

“Yes, we do have couple rings and bracelets. If you like I’ll just be back with them.” the lady asked as she went to get the rings and bracelets and came back with them. Showing it to him. “What would you like sir?”

 

He took the rings and bracelets and looked at each one.

 

“It’s harder than said. Should I go with the rings or bracelets? If I buy both, I’ll feel weird as if I’m too obsessed. Should I just buy both and said that the other one came as a bonus.” he thought to himself.

 

“Sir, have you decided it yet.” the lady asked, which woke him up from his daydreaming.

 

“Uh no not yet, I was wondering, what would be a perfect ring and bracelet for couples?” he asked her.

 

“Oh so you’re buying accessories for your girlfriend. How sweet, I bet she’ll feel so surprise when you give her these.” she chose one ring set and bracelets, and showed it to him.

 

        

          srN1lkWEWuvMJgsLx8zLvpNJeI5L_lcdR7oYZJGn                                 a6MNHf59RZg7UKHeCX1ah1qkbzA_7UnEhZ9-MoDH

 

 

“Those are actually quite nice, I’ll take those then. Thank you.” he said, as she packed up the two in a neat box as he gave her his card to pay for it. She put the box in a bag and gave it to him along with his card.

 

“Thank you, and do come again. I know that she’ll be super happy to receive those gifts.” she said, to him and he just nod.


 

He came home at 7:30pm, after a long day in the jewelry store. He placed the box on top of his drawer next to his bed, when he enter his room. He went to the bathroom to take a shower, when he was done he just fell on top of his bed, too exhausted to do anything and fell asleep.



 

***



 

Jongsuk has arrived in Seoul, as he went out of the airport he took a cab. The cab stopped near a store, which he decides to have a look around. As he looked around his phone ringed.

 

“Yes?” he said as he pressed his phone.

 

“Did you arrived safely.” his father asked though the phone.

 

“Deh. For now I’m just looking around, I’ll have to wait for my secretary to call me because they haven’t found out where she’s living yet.” Jongsuk said.

 

“Ok then, call me if anything happens.” as Mr. Lee ended the call.


 

As Jongsuk was looking around, he accidently bumped against someone.

 

“Watch where you're going.” he said rudely, when Jongsuk almost knocked the bag off of his hands.

 

Jongsuk bow his head as in a apology, as the guy went on his way.

 

“What’s his problem?” he said with a straight face, as he continued to walk.



 

***

Author’s Note


 

Heyyy Dooliers~~~Heirs is only a few days left, and Future Choice is coming right after!!!! I’m so excited, at first I wasn’t really into Heirs and Future Choice because Yongshin isn’t going to be in the same drama, and I was really afraid that Minho would start to hit on her but after I saw the interview of Shinhye and Minho, the afraidness totally went away. Why? Because it looks like Shinhye totally didn’t have any interest in him (to me it seems like it), but as her drama partner only. But that’s my opinion.

 

Also, FNC Entertainment will be making the OST for the drama!!!! I’m like PRAYING that the main theme song will be sung by Cnblue, because FNC has to be fair, if we can’t have Yonghwa in there, at least let him sing the main theme song. That way, I’ll be able to watch Heirs peacefully, even though I know that he’s not going to be in there. IF Yonghwa REALLY did sang the main theme song, I’ll probably have no choice but to scream every time it comes up. It’s not my fault that I just LOVE Yongshin SO MUCH!!!!



BTW, I’m sorry for the long author notes. I just had to release all of what I’m feeling now onto this.