Success?

Take Me Away

 

 

 

“Yah, transfer student!” Jonghyun shouted, taking the lead first. “Since you’re new around here and I’m being very nice today, I’ll be your tour guy today. Why don’t we start by going to the first floor instead on the third floor we’re on.” he walked up to him.

 

Jongsuk turned when he was mentioned. “That’s very nice of you, but I think I’ll pass.”

 

“Ahhh come on.” Jungshin put his arm on Jongsuk’s shoulder. “We’re just trying to get to know you, since you’re new around here.”

 

Just then Minhyuk and Dahee came around the other side of the corner, with her clinging onto his arms.

 

“Oh, what a coincidence! Why are you two here with the transfer student?” she asked, playing her role.

 

“We’re showing him around the campus. Care to join us?” Jungshin winked at them, with his arm still over Jongsuk’s shoulder.

 

“Um, I think it’s okay. I don’t really need a tour around here.” Jongsuk pulled his arm away, but then suddenly Jungshin wrapped his arm around him again.

 

“Since we’re all going then, just let us tour you. It’ll be fun.” Minhyuk protested.

 

“No it’s okay really. Besides I’m really busy at the moment, I need to find someone.” he assured them.

 

“Oh are you looking for someone? We’re help you then, right?” Dahee came up with an idea, and gave the three the stare.

 

“Oh yeah sure. We’re find that person along the way. For your information, we can recognize every single faces of the student that goes to this college. So leave it to us.” Jungshin dragged him away from the direction that leads to the roof, while the rest behind gave a silent high five.



 

***



 

Back at the rooftop, Yonghwa and Shinhye were still in there same position. She first slowly explained her situation to him, as he blankly stared at her dumbfounded.

 

“So you kept it as a secret the whole time until now.” he dryly asked.

 

“Well, yeah. I wanted to put everything behind me.” she muttered, as her head was down.

 

“Were you still going to keep that secret of yours until the end? Why didn’t you tell me earlier? Why now?” he raised his voice.

 

She looked up to see his face, but then flinched when he raised his voice at her and lowered her head again.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t told you sooner because I was scared. I didn’t want to see how your reaction would be if you misunderstood.” she sobbed, as she clinched onto her skinny jean.

 

He heaved a big sigh when he notice her looking scared because of him, and slowly walked towards her. Wrapped his long arms around her shuttering body, covering her face onto his chest. With her eyes clenched shut, she open her watery eyes wide in shocked.

 

“I’m sorry I raised my voice at you. I’m sorry that this whole time that we were together, you were scared when I thought that everything was fine. It’s okay now, you don’t have to be scared anymore. Since I know everything, you can lean on me. I’ll be your shelter that way you won’t ever be scared anymore.” he softly whisper into her ear drums.

 

“Y..you’re not mad?” she whimpered.

 

“I was, but not no more. Seeing you like this totally made it all go away. I don’t like it when you’re afraid of me.” he hugged her a little more tighter, resting his chin on top of her shoulder.

 

“You’re probably going to get more angry if I told you that he’s on this campus right now?” she added.

 

“Yeah I figured he’s here, that’s why you’re telling me this. But if I see him, yeah I’ll be really mad. But right now, you’re not going no where, he’s not going to take my ‘future wife’ away from me.” he pulled away and stared at her as he said those lines.

 

She sweetly smiled at him, as one of her tears dropped, he wiped it away with his thumb and smiled back at her. He leaned in to give her a kiss, that was what his heart was telling him. She saw him leaning in more closer to her, she gently closed her eyes as she felt his lip on hers. She gently kissed him back, as he pressed his lip more forward on hers. As if a kiss wasn’t enough, he her upper lip asking for her permission for them to take it to another level. She slightly open , and that was a sign for Yonghwa. He explored with his tongue, as she did with his. They broke off from the passionate kiss to gasp for air, as they both lean on each others forehead with no words spoken, but only their eyes.



 

***



 

Dahee and the Cnboys were really trying their best. They made jokes to keep Jongsuk busy but it wasn’t quit going too well.

 

“Ah you know what, since class’s almost starting. I’ll just get going.” he quietly sneaked away, while they were still busy talking.

 

“Hey transfer student, tell us something a little about yourself?” Jonghyun turned around when he didn’t answer. “Aishh, he’s gone!” he yelled.

 

“Bwo!” they all turned around.

 

“He really is.” Minhyuk implied.

 

“What do we do now?” Jonghyun blurted.

 

“Should we find him?” Jungshin stared at the rest.

 

“I don’t know. The question is, did Shinhye tell Yonghwa everything yet?” Dahee spoke out loud.

 

“Maybe you should call her to find out?” Minhyuk mentioned.

 

Dahee grabbed her phone inside her pocket and dialed her phone number a couple of times.

 

“She’s not answering.” she hissed

 

“I’ll try to call her then.” Minhyuk dialed her number. “Nope, same here.”

 

“It’s okay, we can just find them.” she told the three.



 

***



 

Jongsuk sneaked away from the four, and headed to the direction that was mentioned to him earlier where Shinhye was at.

 

“Since I was taken away for about 30 minutes. I don’t even know, if she’s there anymore.” he slowly walked up the stairs.

 

He reached the door that leads to the roof, and opened it. As the door behind him closed, he looked around to see if anybody was there.

 

“I guess she’s not here.” he turned around, and held onto the door knob but heard something that made him let go of his hold. He walked to where the sound was coming from, and saw a couple teasing each other from afar. The girl figure sure do looked alot like Park Shin Hye, but who was the guy? The sun was blinding his view so he wasn’t sure.

 

“Shinhye ya?” he called out.

 

The couple stopped with what they’re doing, and both looked at Jongsuk’s way. As her head blocked the sun, he can now have a clear vision of who she is now.

 

“Park Shin Hye.” Jongsuk muttered, looking at her.



 

***


 

Hello everyone!!!! I’m back with the updated chapter!!!! Thank you the those who commented and subscribe!

 

BTW, while I was writing the kissing part, it totally gave me goosebumps. LOL


Until the next update~~~