Thank You

Take Me Away

 

 

 

 

“You.” he breathlessly mentioned.

 

“W--what about me?” she stared at him. “Perhaps, you aren't thinking of anything erted right.” she took one step back and covered her chest.

 

“Neo!” he pointed a finger at her. “How could you think of me that way? Or perhaps that kiss earlier was an  invitation because you wanted me!” he defended.

 

“Y--yah! Perhaps it was you that want me. You were the one that was on top of me.” she pouted, as she put her dropped her hands.

 

“If I didn’t do that then we would of been spotted. And why are you accusing me for something that you did.” he accused.

 

“Something that I did? What did I do?” she pondered.

 

“You were seducing me.” he explained.

 

“Bwo? When? How?” she exclaimed.

 

“Just earlier. Actually no, everyday you’re seducing me! You keep….getting prettier and prettier.” he got shy at the last sentence, after he admitted it.

 

She notice him and blushed. “Really? Am I that pretty everyday?” she asked him.

 

He gave her a slight nod. “But that’s not the problem, really.” he reminded.

 

“Then what is?” she asked.

 

He stared at her and exhale a big sigh. “I can’t keep my eyes off of you.” he responded.

 

She chuckled at his response. “Then I guess the only way to solve that problem is, to keep looking only at me.” she came closer to him, and rest her two palm on his cheeks.

 

“As I do exactly that. You better beware because if I catch you with any other guys other than me, then you’re going to be punish.” he warned her.

 

She let go of her palms on his face. “What kind of punishment?” she questioned, curiously.

 

“I’m not going to tell you, you’ll only know when you’re in trouble. Since our last class is almost over, we can leave first because we apparently ditched it.” he went to the door to check if anyone is in the hallway.

 

“Yah, but that’s not fair. Does that mean that I’ll get into trouble if a guy was right next to me? Doing absolutely nothing, but just standing there.” she whined.

 

“No, but if you were alone with someone that is a guy then yes. The point is as long as I can see you, you don’t have to be in trouble. But if you were alone with a guy, then something horrible is coming along your way. You ready to go?” he went to her.

 

“Yeah.”



 

***



 

Dahee came running home after the class session has ended.

 

“Shinhye ya! Are you home yet?” she came barging into the door.

 

“Yeah, wae? I’m taking a shower right now.” Shinhye yelled.

 

“Whew. Thank goodness.” Dahee went to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water.

 

“Wae?” Shinhye yelled again.

 

“Nothing, we’ll talk later when you’re done showering.” Dahee respond.

 

Shinhye then got done taking a shower and is now in her room changing. She went out and came to the living room, and found Dahee watching some drama.

 

“Oh you’re done?” Dahee turned off the T.V, as Shinhye sat facing her.

 

“What’s up?” Shinhye asked.

 

“Why didn’t you answer your phone? Also, did you perhaps ran into Jongsuk because we kind of lost track of him along the way.” Dahee hissed.

 

Shinhye nodded. “My phone was on vibrate, sorry.” she apologized.

 

“Oh no you don’t have to apologize, we were just wondering if you told everything to Yonghwa yet. So how did he take it, judging from how you look right now, you don’t seem to be sad nor stress. Did it turn out good?” Dahee shrieked.

 

Shinhye smiled and nodded. “Yeah, at first I was so afraid but then….” she blushed and bit her bottom lip, remembering their very first passionate kiss.

 

“Then what?” Dahee poked her to finish what she was saying.

 

Shinhye woke up from her daydreaming. “Oh. Uhh--right away he understood and we kind of made up.” she left out the part where they kissed.

 

“So that’s what happened. But wait, you said you encounter with Jongsuk. What happened then?” Dahee recalled.

 

“While Yonghwa and I were still up the roof, he came barging in. And then they kind of exchanged some words with each other. After that, Yonghwa dragged me away.” she revealed.

 

“Is that why you guys weren’t in the last class today?” Dahee wondered.

 

“Yeah.” she then remember something. “Ah, my backpack!” she wailed.

 

“Don’t worry I got it for you. It’s in your room.” Dahee reminded.

 

“Really? Thank you! You’re the best!” Shinhye hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.



 

***



 

Yonghwa came home, the T.V and laid on the sofa.

 

“Aish, why isn’t there anything to watch now a days.” he mumbled.

 

Just then the Cnboys came rushing in yelling.

 

“Hyung! You were here all this time.” Minhyuk demanded.

 

“Didn’t you see me at the campus? We even have the same class together. So no, I wasn’t at home this entire time. In fact, I just got home.” Yonghwa remarked.

 

“So how did it go.” Jungshin asked.

 

“What go?” Yonghwa continued to stare at the screen.

 

“With Shinhye noona.” Jonghyun implied.

 

“It’s going alright.” he paused. “Wait, you guys knew this the whole time.” Yonghwa ranted.

 

“Actually no. We just found out today.” Jonghyun mentioned.

 

“Who told you? Shinhye?” Yonghwa pondered.

 

“No, it was Dahee. We even planned out everything so that Shinhye noona can explain everything to you.” Minhyuk informed, happily.

 

Yonghwa nodded in approval. “Ah, can you give Dahee my thanks then. Also, thank you to you guys. You guys worked hard. For the hard work, I’ll treat you guys.” he got up, and headed to the door.

 

“Really hyung! I want to eat beef then!” Minhyuk sobbed and followed him.

 

“I want pork!” Jonghyuk yelled as he went out the door.

 

“Me want ramen!” Jungshin ran after them.



 

***



 

I can’t believe that MHIYD and Heirs is coming to an end.

 

Time flies so fast doesn't it. Next week will be the last week for MHIYD and our Park Sejoo. While Heirs has a couple of weeks left, maybe 3 weeks.

 

It’s about time to say goodbye to Park Sejoo and Cha Eunsang, and welcome back Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye.

 

I can feel that Baeksang 2014 is coming too!!! I hope Yonghwa can win a award and stand next to Shinhye on the stage. And if it’s not too much, I want Yonghwa to give Shinhye another bouquet of flower in Baeksang 2014 because she didn’t receive his flower this year. She looked really sad too, she wasn’t that happy as in 2011 & 2012.


So I’m PRAYING until then~~~