A Emergency Call

Take Me Away

 

 

 

It’s been a few months since Jongsuk started living in Seoul and attending the same college as Shinhye. He would call Shinhye’s parents once a while to let them know about her notice. They’re happy that he found her but they’re still worried.

 

Eomeoni, for now you just need to give me more time. So don’t stress okay, same as for abeoji.” he reminded her and ended the call.

 

He ended the call and dialed another call as he walked outside. After a few ring the other side picked up.

 

“Yoboseyo? Did you do as I asked?” he questioned the assistance from his office.

 

“Deh. Do you want it to be sent to you?” the assistance answer back.

 

“Deh. I’m hanging up now.” he ended the call.

 

As he looked up he saw Shinhye walking into a store. He quickly put his phone away and followed her inside. She was roaming around the store looking at different kind of shoes. Bright ones to plain ones, women sizes and men sizes. Jongsuk was only a few feet away, trying to study her.

 

“Hmmm? Which one should I buy?” she talked to herself, as she picked up each shoes to look at.

 

“If you’re talking about me then I like that one the best.” Jongsuk pointed at the sport shoes with bright neon and purple on it.

 

Shinhye looked up to see who was talking. As she found out who was it, she put down the shoe that was in her hand and called over the worker as she ignored him.

 

“I’ll that that one, the one with red and white. Oh, and can I have another same one with men size.” she pointed at the shoe, as she looked at him and then at the worker.

 

“It’ll be at the counter.” the worker then walked away.

 

She followed the worker to the counter.

 

“Is it true?” she stopped past him. “That you’re really dating him.” he spined on his heel and looked at her.

 

“If “him” is my boyfriend then yes. I hope that answer your questions.” she continue her way to the counter and paid for her shoes as she went out.

 

“Why are you avoiding me?” he grabbed her wrist and turned her around so they can face each other. “It’s been a month since I’ve been here, and since then you’ve been running away from me.”

 

“What do you want?” she tried to shake off his hold.

 

“I want us to get along. Everytime I come to you or even say anything you pretend not to know.” he angry said, as he tighten his grip.

 

She writhes in pain. “Ah, ah-pa. You’re hurting me.” she pulled away from his grip.

 

“Look I just want to have a conversation with you. You’re not making it any easier.” Jongsuk plead.

 

“As much as I want to, but right now isn’t the time.” Shinhye walked past him but he held her wrist stopping her from walking.

 

“I know that you’re still mad at me because of our talk last time, but you have to understand how many pressure that is put upon me into finding you. I did what I had to do.” he explained.

 

“I do understand but life here is much better. I’m not in stress everyday like I use too. I’m happy.” she used her other hand to remove his hold on her.

 

“Are you really happy here?” he assure her.

 

She nodded.

 

“Okay I’ll convince your parents.” he finally gave up.

 

“Thank you oppa.” she happily said.



 

***



 

Yonghwa was at home chilling in his living room while he munch on his junk food. Suddenly his doorbell ring, he lazily got up and opened the door.

 

“Yonghwa ah!” Shinhye shouted in glee at his front door step and hugged him tight.

 

“Ah! Moya?” he backed in with her still clinging onto him as he closed the door.

 

“Why are you here? Dahee kicked you out or something?” he asked as they are now sitting on the sofa.

 

“Ani. I just really wanted to see you. I missed you so much.” she clinged onto him.

 

“Really? I thought I’ll never cross in your mind.” he but something caught his eyes. “What’s that?”

 

She looked to where his eyes were at. “Oh, this?” she grabbed the shoe box and opened it. “I bought it for both of us. I thought you’ll like it since you bought something for me.” she showed it to him along with hers.

 

“I love it.” he grab one pair and wored it. “How does it look?”

 

She smiled. “Should we go somewhere while wearing our new shoes?” she suggested.

 

“Should we?” he asked as he got up.



 

***



 

Yonghwa and Shinhye were walking hand in hand along the Han River with their new shoes. They were enjoying the breeze that the air was giving. The sun shined on them, as their shadows follow them behind.

 

“The years almost ending and summer break is almost here. What are you going to during the break?” she walked beside him.

 

“I don’t know? Maybe spend all that time with you.” he cheekily stated, as he bump his shoulder to hers.

 

As he did that she stared at him. “Ha-ji-ma.” she said in a playful voice.

 

“Wae?” he slightly bump onto her shoulder again. “Should I back hug you while we walk then?” he let go of her hand and hugged her from behind as they slowly walked forward.

 

“Yah! People are looking at direction.” she whispered.

 

“So, let them stare. They’re just jealous that they don’t have someone to hold.” he whispered into her ear.

 

As they were teasing each other Shinhye’s phone suddenly ringed.

 

Yonghwa stopped walking. “Your phones ringing.” he informed her.

 

“Oh.” she answered her phone. “Yoboseyo?”

 

“Shinhye, this is Jongsuk! Y-you’re parents had been in an accident! They’re in the hospital now, they’re terribly injured!” Jongsuk shouted through the phone ringing her ear drum.

 

“Bwo! Andwe!” Shinhye’s tears suddenly came running down.



 

***


 

Hello everyone I’m trying my best to update so here it is.

 

Also I heard from some of the Doolier’s site that a few of Yongshinners left to ship them with someone else. Although it saddens me I still have HIGH HOPE in Yongshin. I don’t hate them for leaving, but everyone can choose to ship whoever.

 

I’m a VERY loyal person to begin with also, so once I ship someone with another I stick to it until the end, even if they don’t get together.

 

But in Yonghwa and Shinhye’s case, I’m VERY POSITIVE that they’re “SECRETLY DATING” but just keeping quiet about it to calm down the rumors, but from behind the scene they’re probably texting and calling each other. (Or even meeting in secret LOL)

 

SO STAY STRONG TO THOSE LOYAL DOOLIERS~~~<3

DON’T LOSE HOPE~~~<3