Looking forward to the Weekends

Take Me Away

 

 

 

Coming out of their class that ended, they walked out to the front of the school.


 

“School was tiring.” Jungshin whined.

 

“Yeah, lets hurry up and head to a nearby coffee shop.” Jonghyun said after him to the rest of the crew.

 

“Hyung, you coming?” Minhyuk asked Yonghwa.

 

“Uhhh, sorry guys I forgot that I had some errands to send.” he lied.

 

“Ok then, see you.” Minhyuk walked away confused.



 

***



 

Shinhye and Dahee then came out after Cnblue departed, going their separate ways.


 

“So, what's your plan during the weekend. I was maybe thinking if you don’t mind, I can take you roaming around Seoul since it’s been awhile for you.” Dahee told her while they continue to walk home.

 

“Well, I haven't planned anything yet, but I’ll take that into consideration. Thanks.” Shinhye said.


 

While they were walking they happened to meet Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Minhyuk along the way.


 

“Oh, hey! What a coincidence.” Dahee yelled at them.

 

The Cnblue boys turned their necks to see who yelled at them. They smiled and walked towards them.

 

“Oh hi, what are you girls doing here?” the Cnblue boys asked.  

 

“Hi Shinhye ya.” Cnblue boys greeted her.

 

Shinhye greeted them in return.

 

“Since, we here, why don’t you girls come join us. We’re going to a coffee shop nearby, also don’t worry it’s our treat.” Jonghyun said to them.

 

“Ah, it’s ok you don’t really have to invite us. We were just on our way home.” Shinhye said.

 

“Ahhh, come on Shinhye, lets go with them.” Dahee said.

 

“Yeah, we won’t bite.” Jungshin said.

 

“No, it’s okay, but thanks for the offer. Maybe next time, but since my friend here, really wants to go why not just take her.” she suggested to them.

 

“You sure you don’t want to come.” Minhyuk asked.

 

“I’m sure, see you guys later.” Shinhye turned around and walked away.



 

***



 

Back at the school, Yonghwa waited outside for someone. He stood there for probably about 25 minutes.


 

“Where could she be? Did she went home already?” Yonghwa thought and decided to go home.


 

On his way home, he saw a girl that looked very familiar to him. She was wearing skinny jeans, with a simple white T-shirts, while carrying a long strappy bag.


 

“Didn’t she wear something like that also?” he said.


 

Yonghwa walked up to the girl in front of him just to make sure. As he came to the right pace as the girl, he took a peek at her, to his surprise it was Shinhye.


 

“Oh? Hello, it’s you.” she greeted him.

 

“Yeah it’s me, but what’s with the awkward greeting. Also why are you walking alone, did your friend go somewhere? Is this the way to your house? I can take you home if you like.” he asked her so many questions.

 

With a small giggle from Shinhye she replied, “You know, seeing you just now, took away all of my confusion and frustration away.” she said, talking about all of her stress she had that is kept all to herself.

 

“Huh? If that’s a good thing then, I’m glad that I helped you. But you still didn't answer my questions.”

 

“Yeah, Dahee did went somewhere. She went with Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Minhyuk. And yes, this is the way to my house. You don’t have to take me home, I’m fine by myself.” she assured him.

 

“Oh, sorry about that. You’ve probably wanted to spend more time with Dahee right.” he said.

 

“No, it’s okay, you don’t have to be sorry, there’s nothing to be sorry of. Also, when Dahee and I meet with your friends, why weren’t you there.” Shinhye said.

 

“Huh? Oh, I went to send some errands.” he said with the same excuse that he said to the Cnblue boys.

 

“So, shall we get going.” he said to her.

 

“What? Go where?” she said.

 

“To take you home.” he told her.

 

“You don’t have to.”

 

“I insist.”



 

***



 

In the end Yonghwa won over her. While they were walking they talked about alot of stuff. About why she came here, of course she lied. When and where did he met with his friends, and her too.


 

“So, here we are. This is where Dahee and I live. Thank you for taking me home.” she said to him, at front of Dahee’s home.

 

“No worries. At least I know where you live now.” he said and laughed.

 

“Then I’ll be going inside now. Go back safely.” she said and turned around.

 

“Wait.” he said, to which she stopped and turned around and faced him.

 

“Yes.”

 

“I was wondering, if I can take you home once a while now, also if you don’t mind, can we hang out during the weekends if you aren't busy.” he asked, kind of nervously.

 

“Uhhh? I’ll think about it, when I do, I’ll call you.” she said.

 

“Ok, rest.” he said hopefully, thinking he has hope in her decision.



 

***



 

In the US



 

Jongsuk was in his office, hiring people from left to right. Receiving calls and giving calls.


 

“Did you find her? Do you know where she is?” he asked his assistant through his phone on his desk.

 

“No, sir. But we’re trying our best, I think you should take a rest now. You’ve been searching for her since the day you found out she’s been missing.” he said to his boss.

 

“Well I hope you now understand that I can’t rest until she’s found!!!” he yelled through the phone in frustration and concern.



He ended the call by slamming the phone.