Have Faith In Me

Take Me Away

 

 

 

“You seem to really enjoy the date than I thought.” he said, as they waited for their food.

 

“Yea, just like you said it was relaxing, and wasn’t that noisy.” she replied, as she took a sip of her water.

 

“Then I choose the right place for a date then.” he said, thinking highly of himself.


 

She smirked and said, “Bragging pretty much.”

 

“No, I’m just a expert about places to go on a dates.”

 

“Hmmm, you sure you’re not a player.” she , and glare at him.

 

Yonghwa sigh, “You still going at it. I already told you I’m not.”

 

She pouted at him, “Sheesh, you’re no fun. I was only joking with you. Are you perhaps mad again?”

 

He stared at her, “I’m only saying this once. I’ll never be mad at you, so don’t ever ask that question again, ok? And can you stop pouting, it’s very attempting.”


 

She quickly then stopped pouting, and covered with her hands. The lady that worked at the restaurant, came towards their table and placed the food on top of it.


 

“If there’s anything you guys need then please inform us. Enjoy your meals.” the lady said, as she left.


 

As they digged in on their food, the other two ladies that works on the counter, gave some flirting glares at Yonghwa. They were whispering at each other.


 

“He’s totally my type. Isn’t he so handsome? Should I probably give him my phone number?” the first lady whispered to the second lady.

 

“I want to give him my phone number too, but wait, who's that girl he’s eating with. Perhaps, his girlfriend, if she is then we shouldn’t bother them.” the second lady suggested.

 

“Even if she is, who cares. You might not know, he might actually call us.” the first lady said, to the second.

 

“I don’t want to be involved, you should also take my advice.” the second lady said, as she held her back.

 

“Don’t worry, nothing will happen. It’ll just take a minute.” she left and walked towards the table where they’re at.


 

Shinhye notice a lady walking towards them, as they were eating. The lady was eyeing at Yonghwa, the whole time as she walked over here. Shinhye just can’t help, but feel something strange about the way she’s looking at him.


 

“Excuse me, but I think you’re really handsome. Also, here.” she handed him a piece of small paper, “I’ll be going back to the counter then, enjoy.” as she left she winked at him.


 

Shinhye only glare at her, as she walked back to the counter, then back at Yonghwa. He looked confused, and opened the paper to read what it wrote.


 

“So, what’s written in the paper.” she asked, annoyed.

 

“Uhhh, call me?” he showed her the paper, a phone number was written down.

 

“Are you going to call her then.” she glared at him.

 

“Yah, it’s not what it looks like, if you want I can throw it away.” he asked her.

 

“It’s up to you, not on me.” she said, as she got up, “Also I’m done eating.”

 

He looked at her plate, “You haven’t even finished your plate yet.” he took his money and left it on the table.



 

***



 

As they left the aquarium, on the way out Yonghwa threw the paper away. Shinhye walked ahead of him, while he tried to explain to her. He knew exactly why she’s acting like this, so he’s trying to put on a straight face.


 

“Shinhye ya. If you’re acting like this, I feel like you’re asking to be kissed you know.” he smirked at her.

 

She stopped walking, and turned around, “Why don’t you go back to the restaurant, and kissed those other girls.”

 

He walked towards her, “Do you wanna know why I don’t want to? Because there’s only one girl, that I’m allowed to kiss, but for now I feel like she’s not ready yet. Come.” he held her hand, and dragged her.

 

“Where are we going to now?” she asked, while being dragged.

 

“It seems that your mood has been totally ruined. So I’m taking you somewhere else.”



 

***



 

“Yong ah!!! Is this your definition of making me feel better, because it’s totally not working!!!” she yelled at him, as they were on top of a 245 foot platform, ready to Bungee Jump together.

 

“Wae?! It’s exciting!!!” he said.


 

Yonghwa decided to mess with her, and took her to bungee jump. There was two option for the bungee jump. You can jump solo, or jump with someone. He took the second option, because he knows Shinhye isn't going to jump alone.


 

“Ready!!! 1….2..”

 

“WAIT!!!! I’m not ready” she whined, trying to buy time.

 

“Nope, we’re going on three. Come on, this is the leap of faith. Have faith in me.” he held her tighter.

 

“Fine!!!” she yelled, as she covered her face into his chest.

 

“1….2…...3 JUMMMP!!!!” they jumped together, hugging.



 

***



 

On the way home, it was 8pm already. He parked his car onto the sidewalk of Dahee’s house.


 

“Thanks. It was fun, although some moments were terrifying. I’ll be going in then, drive safely.” she was about to go inside, but then Yonghwa called her name.


 

As she turned around, he hugged her, “See you tomorrow, I’ll come pick you up.” he said, calmly.


 

He broke the hug, and told her to go inside now. When she got inside, he got in his car and drove home.



 

***



 

“I’m home!!!” she took her shoes off at the entrance, and walked into the living room.

 

“You’re finally here. So, care to share.” Dahee eyed her.

 

“Oh, we just went out.” she said.

 

“Just went out? You sure, because what I saw and heard earlier doesn’t sound like it.”

 

“Yah! Did you saw everything? Stop peaking will you, it’s embarrassing.” she told Dahee.

 

“Well, it’s not my fault. The window was wide open, and it was a coincidence that I went to close it, and I saw you two out there. So I was curious, and kind of eavesdrop on you guys.” Dahee said, defending herself.    

 

“Sure you did. Well, I’m kind of tired now, see you in the morning.” she said, as she got up to wash herself, and go to bed.

 

“Aish that girl, but wait, how will the fangirls take this. It won’t look so good. I better tell her tomorrow, since I don’t have classes tomorrow.” Dahee planned to tell her tomorrow, not wanting to bother Shinhye.




 

***



 

How’s everyone? There’s not that many news lately with our couple, but there's news about then individual though. I miss them SO MUCH, don’t you? Well, I have another story to come after this one, which may take a while.

 

Here’s the name of it though, and some of the plot line. The plotline will sort of change, because I’m still thinking about it. Please subscribe and comment on it. Thank you~~~


 

Title: You and Me Against the World

 

Character: Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho,....

 

Plotline:

 

Yonghwa was raised in North Korea, he’s the son of the head of North. His father is a North Korean, while his mother is a South Korean. She died, when she gave birth to him. He was sent to, spy on the South’s daughter. His father, hold a powerful grudge on the South, knowing that she’s his weakness.

 

Shinhye, is the daughter of the head of the South. She’s a lovely daughter to her father and mother. He adored her, to the point of harming whoever dares to harm her. Even her boyfriend, Lee Min Ho, they been together for 6 months. But what she doesn’t know is that, he’s a player. He’s been messing around with other girls, during their 6 months together.

 

Until, Yonghwa came to her life, to become her “undercover” personal body guard.



Yonghwa and Shinhye, who lived in two separate world, how can they be together?