Are You Angry?

Take Me Away

 

 

 

Dahee came home after having a great time with the Cnblue boys. She was about to head to her room but then someone called her name.


 

“Why did you came home late? Did you guys went somewhere else then the coffee shop.” Shinhye asked her, a bit angry.

 

“Mianhe, are you angry? I can tell because you do that kind of weird face expression whenever you’re mad.” she said to her guiltily.

 

“Tell me, did you went somewhere else besides the coffee shop.” she asked again, putting pressure on her.

 

“Deh, we went to a dog show somewhere near the coffee shop because Minhyuk suggested us to go because he loves animals.” she finally gave in.

 

“Well, that’s all you should of said. You thought I was going to punish you like last time right, like taking away your favorite stuff for the mean time when we were 10 years old. That’s all in the past, so forget about it. Nows the present, I’ve changed, or should I say I’ve matured.” Shinhye said and gave her friend a hug.

 

“Now hurry up and shower. I have to tell you something.” she said.

 

“Ok mother.” she replied playfully.



 

***



 

When she was done changing into her pajamas, she headed to the living room and sat on the sofa where Shinhye was at.


 

“So what do you want to talk about?” Dahee asked.

 

“You asked me if I have plans for the weekends right. Well, actually do have plans for it now.” she told her best friend.

 

“Really? What are you doing in the weekends then.” she asked surprise, because she wants to know what she’s going to do on the weekends.

 

“Yonghwa asked me to hangout with him during the weekends.” she said straight out, completely clueless.

 

“Bwo! Ahhh!!!” her best friend scream as if she just saw a cute couple.

 

“What are you so happy about?” she said, after covering her ears.

 

“Do you know what that means? It means he’s attractive to you.” Dahee told her.

 

“What are you talking about? He’s attractive to me? Don’t talk about such nonsense.” she said, not wanting to believe in her words.

 

“Well it’s true. As far as I know, you’ve been the first girl he asked out on. Even though he had many fan girls, none of them caught his attention. It seem as if his days are finally getting interesting, since you came.” she told her.

 

“Aish, have you been watching too many dramas. You’re totally not making sense right now.” Shinhye said to her friend.

 

“Why are you trying so hard not to believe in what I’m saying. You do know that what I’m saying is true.” Dahee told her sincerely.

 

Shinhye paused for a bit and said, “It’s because it’s hard to believe in what you say. Why would someone like him, be attractive to someone like me. It’s impossible.”

 

“Shinhye I known you for years. So don’t you look down on yourself. It’s already 11pm, so get some sleep.” she said and got up and went to her room.


 

Shinhye went to her room, which is next to Dahee’s. She laid on her bed, facing the ceiling. She thought for a bit, and reached for her phone. She texted Yonghwa instead of calling him and agreed to go with him.


 

To: Yonghwa

 

Yes, we can hangout. So what time?

 

From: Shinhye


 

Soon a reply message came.


 

To: Shinhye

 

Ok, how about 8am. I’ll come pick you up.

 

From: Yonghwa



 

***  



 

“Hey hyung, where are you going this early in the morning.” Minhyuk asked his leader.

 

“Also on a weekend.” Jonghyun said.

 

“I’m going to meet with some friends.” Yonghwa lied to them.

 

“Ok, have fun.” Minhyuk said.

 

“Yeah, I’ll surely will.”


 

He took his keys for his lamborghini, and went out. He arrived just in time, and knocked on their door. Dahee was the one who opened the door for him. She welcomed him in.


 

“Good Morning Dahee. Is Shinhye up yet.” he asked her.

 

“Yes, she’s getting ready right now. Have a seat?” she said, and left him alone.


 

When he sat down on the sofa, he wait for about 10 minutes. She then came to the living room and saw him. He was stunned by her. She was just wearing simple clothes, but with her beauty she looked amazing that no matter what she wears, it looks amazing on her.


 

She caught him staring and that made her blushed. It made her heart thump a thousand times. It made her feel uneasy.


 

“So, shall we get going.” she asked, while blushing.

 

“Uh, yeah.”


 

They got in his car, and drove.


 

“You know, this is the first time that I actually let a girl sat in my car. Especially the front seat. So you’re the first.” he said shyly.

 

“So a popular good-looking guy like you never had a girl sat in your car. Hmmm, sound like you’re lying. You’re probably a player, right.” she replied, playfully.

 

“Bwo? N..No, I’m n..never like that!!!” he defended himself.

 

“With you stuttering, I think you are.” she said holding her laughter.

 

“I’m not a player, Shinhye ya. Believe me.” he said.


 

Shinhye couldn’t hold her laughter any longer and burst out laughing. Yonghwa heard her laugh, and frowned at her.


 

“Yah, are you angry at me right now? If I knew you were going to be like this then I shouldn’t have teased you then.” she said, when she looked at his face.



He still didn’t look at her, nor talked to her the whole entire ride. Shinhye didn’t knew what to do, so she just stayed silent.