Nightmare

Breaking Through

Daesung POV

    I abruptly awoke, breathing heavily in horror. I jump up yelling and suddenly realize that everyone is surrounding me looking extremely tired.

 “Daesung-ah!What the hell? This is like the third time that you’ve  yelled like that in the middle of the night! ” said Jiyoung hyung angrily.

“What have you got against the concept of a good night sleep hyung!” wailed Seungri

“ That’s it I refuse to share rooms with him appa” grumbles Taeyang hyung.

 “Everyone shut up! Daesung-ah, are you alright son? You never used to do this." asks Eun Ae umma worriedly.

“I- I saw something. F- for real this time..” I manage to stutter.

Everyone falls silent and just looks at me. “What did you see?” asks appa seriously.

“I didn’t just see, I know…. I think… I think I found number six.” I say gasping for breath and holding tight to my aching head.

“Number six! What! Who is he?” asks TOP hyung curiously

. “It’s a girl” I say slowly.

“NUMBER SIX IS A GIRL!!!” shouts everyone, almost blowing up my eardrums, and bringing me back to my normal acute senses.

“Yeah.. wait guys she’s hurt real bad, she was screaming for help, we have to save her!” I exclaim, finally realizing the depth of the situation I just saw

“Where is she?” asks appa.

“I don’t know exactly where, but she's near a train.. far away in the snow..” I say, wincing, the flashbacks hitting me like hailstones.

“Daesung-ah  show maknae what you saw.”  Umma tells me.

 I do as she says and place my hand on his head, and seungri flinches “Omo! She’s really really hurt!” he yelps.

“Well can you teleport us there? Asked TOP hyung.

“I can try” Seungri says biting his lip slightly in concentration.

We all grab onto each other, but appa stops umma.

“No, this could be dangerous, you’re not coming, Eun Ae.” He says sternly.

“But I’ve been in dangerous situations before” she answers back.

We all look at each other awkwardly, then Jiyoung hyung speaks up “Umma, we know that you are very strong, but now that you are going to have the baby, you just can’t.”

Umma nods in silent agreement, "I forgot, Jiyoung, I will soon bring a new child into this world. I don't want  my baby to have to struggle for survival like all of us..." she pauses and turns her back on us for a moment "Hwaiting boys" she whispers looking at us dearly.

We all give her a reassuring smile and turn around.

We all hold on tight to maknae and he  concentrates on taking us there, and we all feel the familiar whirl of his power of teleportation taking us thought the very fabric of space itself.