Song of Strength

Breaking Through

Taemin POV

I look down on Sora’s nearly lifeless form. Daesung has her head in his lap. His face is filled with anger, eyes shut tightly, and fists clenched. Jiyoung has a hold of one of her hands and Top is pacing in front of them, waiting for Seungri to return from wherever he teleported to a minute ago.

“Daesung?” I ask hesitantly. He makes so sign of recognition and sits there as ridge as an icicle. “Daesung, why won’t you heal her?” I prod again.

There is a split second of silence, but to me it seems as though a ceuntry went by.

Then Jiyoung speaks. “He can’t, because the damage is not just physical. She’s dying and there’s nothing- nothing at all that we can freaking do!” He yells. Daesung opens his red eyes and looks at Jiyoung in shock.

 “What? You thought that you could hide that fact from me?!?! I am not blind you idiot! Your healing is normally instant, if you could’ve healed her you would’ve done it right away! This is all my own fault anyway, me and my stupid plan…. I should’ve been right next to her watching her back- protecting her- “

Then he is cut off when TOP starts yelling at him. “Stop it Just stop it! Stop blaming yourself for this….. it’s my fault, I should’ve stayed with her, I actually knew what was happening and I left her…. ” the he buries his face in his hands.

Daesung finally speaks “Maybe you could kiss her again hyung” he says in a choppy tone.  

“No- I can’t. it won’t work. I just know somehow.  Besides I can’t do that when she still doesn’t know about the first time.” He says in a slightly removed tone.

Then with a flash of silver light Seungri appears 100 yards away with YG and Taeyang in tow. I run to them and quickly fill them in on how they are blaming themselves and Sora’s life force is slowly draining away.  They quickly follow me back to our small camp site.

YG drops down and checks her vitals. “I don’t know what to do.” He says dejectedly.

“Maybe if we do the pentagon thing again? Like the first day.” Suggests Seungri.

YG and I watch as all five men get up and stand over Sora  putting their forearms together in the shape of a pentagon. I hold my breath in anticipation.

They stand there silently looking down. Waiting.

Waiting.

 Waiting.

 Nothing happens.

Then Jiyoung drops down to he knees. He starts caressing her face. “Sora, please please wake up please I am begging you…” Then he starts yelling “WAKE UP! UNDERSTAND! You have so much to live for!  You can’t leave us! You are everything to us! We need you! I- I need you! Sora- I- I love you! Why can’t you just see me….” He breaks off sobbing.

Then he softly starts singing.

Leave
Yeah, Finally I realize that I am nothing without you
I was so wrong, forgive me
Ah ah ah ah

My broken heart like a wave
My shaken heart like a wind
My heart vanished like smoke
It can't be removed like a tattoo
I sigh deeply as if a ground is going to cave in
Only dusts are piled up in my mind
Say goodbye

Yeah, I thought I wouldn't be able to live even one day without you
But somehow I managed to live on longer than I thought
You don't answer anything as I cry out "I miss you"
I hope for a vain expectation but now it's useless

Then the others join in one by one, sometimes alone, sometimes all together. It is the most beautiful sound in the world.

What is it about that person next to you, did he make you cry?
Dear can you even see me, did you forget completely?
I am worried, I feel anxiety because I can't get close nor try to talk to you
I spend long nights by myself, erasing my thoughts a thousand times

Don't look back and leave
Don't find me again and live on
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day eh eh eh eh
Oh girl I cry, cry
You're my all, say goodbye...

If we pass by each other on the street
Act like you didn't see me and go the way you were walking to
If you keep thinking about our past memories
I might go look for you secretly

Always be happy with him, so I won't ever get a different mind
Even smallest regret won't be left out ever
Please live well as if I should feel jealous
You should always be like that bright sky, like that white cloud
Yes, you should always smile like that as if nothing happened

Don't look back and leave
Don't find me again and live on
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day eh eh eh eh
Oh girl I cry, cry
You're my all, say goodbye...

I hope your heart fees relieved
Please forget about me and live (on)
Those tears will dry completely
As time passes by
It would've hurt less if we didn't meet at all mmmmmm
Hope you will bury our promise of being together forever baby
I pray for you

Don't look back and leave
Don't find me again and live on
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day eh eh eh eh
Oh girl I cry, cry
You're my all, say goodbye...

Oh girl I cry, cry
You're my all, say goodbye, bye
Oh my love don't lie, lie
You're my heart, say goodbye

 

Then their voices end in a near whisper and there is not a single one of us that isn’t crying. Us, Us, Us, I am one of them now…

Jiyoung kisses her lightly on her forehead and suddenly there is a flash of brilliant purple light. And Sora sits up as if nothing ever happened.

No one’s POV

Sora blinks, and shakes her head. She feels like there are two train tracks in her head, one track trying to figure out where she is, the other track trying to do a mental inventory of what’s happening. It would be very difficult to do either in Sora’s state even if there was one track focusing on just one of the things, but since there are two train tracks in Sora’s head, doing either is virtually impossible.

Everyone else is holding their breath, waiting for Sora to do something, whether it be disappear or die all over again or start screaming at Jiyoung. Sora opens , closes it, and shakes her head again. Taemin is crossing his fingers, squeezing his eyes shut. Top is trying to bring up a force field, because the group is a bunch of sitting ducks right now. And YG would be taking notes on this ‘phenomenon’, as he calls it in his mind, but he has a feeling that Jiyoung would kill him for it.

Sora’s mind is starting to clear up a little bit, and the trains start moving a little faster. Sora begins to regain feeling in her fingertips, and the feeling spreads up her fingers, her hands, and up her arms. She wiggles her fingers experimentally. More tears spring to Jiyoung’s eyes, and he grabs Sora’s hand.

Sora looks up, and focuses her blurry eyes on Jiyoung. She feels his hand on hers. She feels how close he is to her, how he is almost hovering over her legs. Sora is not sure how she should feel. But she hugs him anyways.

“Jiyoung,” Sora says shakily, “You’re an effing bastard and I hate you. But thanks.” Jiyoung blinks away the tears. He already kinda knew Sora hated him, but hearing her say it out loud just made it hurt more.

“Thanks for what?” He asks, fighting for a steady voice.

“For saving my life. This is twice now.” Sora responds, before the cheers and tears of the others assault Sora’s senses. Sora allows herself to be pulled away from Jiyoung, and is welcomed by a group hug, before smaller, individual hugs.

And Sora feels something. But she is not quite sure what it is. She’s never really felt it before. It doesn’t feel 100% happy, but it’s not sad. It’s a pretty even mix, Sora decided. But Sora wanted to know what this feeling is. So she tapped into everyone’s minds. They all felt it too, and identified it as love.

Sora hugs YG last. He wraps her in a tight, warm embrace, and his chest heaves with silent sobs.

“I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry.” He whispers in Sora’s ear, before pressing a button on his bracelet. Sora and YG vanish into thin air.

The sad part is it takes three minutes, twenty nine seconds for anyone to notice that the pair was gone.



BigBangAngel: Please comment^^

Taramarada: Let me translate that. COMMENT, or a certain someone will die! And this time, she'll stay dead!

BigBangAngel: Taramarada is adorable, isn't she ;) but she's right,comment or else....x_x   will happen