Seoul and Special Meetings

Breaking Through

TOP POV

A few hours later we all decide to get ready to go to Seoul. “We don’t know for sure where Teen top or CAP  are though…”I tell everyone.

“Yeah, they never stay in one place for long, it’s too dangerous since the Dark army keep trying to kill them…” says Seungri.

“Umma, Appa, the two of you should stay here while we go look for the in the ruins, when we find them, Seungri can teleport here and bring you guys along, the five of us can also show Sora around” says Jiyoung.

 “Sure sweetie, make sure to invite them all for dinner tonight, I want to get groceries so I can make-”

“NO!... Um, Umma I’ll cook. don’t stress yourself out…” I say quickly trying to save us all from dying of food poisoning.

“I’ll help too” says Sora shyly. 

“Ok TOP and Sora you can cook when you get back, Umma can help me in my research.” Says Appa relieved. (Umma can do anything.. just not cooking).

We all put on some beat up ragged clothes to blend in with the other people and I had to force Jiyoung to turn his hair to something normal for a change… *sigh*

“Sora, we need to dress you like a guy, we don’t want any attention from people” says Daesung So we let her wear some of our clothes and cover her hair with a hat that Umma made for Jiyoung (beanie kekeke).

Then I tell her to grab onto Seungri like us and he teleports all of us to the outskirts of the ancient city. We look into the distance and see the twisted remnants of the once glorious capital. 

“Ok, now we have some walking to do, the place that we should look first is the subway tunnels” says Seungri. He and Daesung know the city the best, they basically grew up in these ruins robbing whatever they could from the dark army to keep themselves alive.

We walk on and on in the cold and finally reach the city. “Sora this is the city of Seoul, sort of like my home away from home” Says Seungri gesturing dramatically at all of the demolished buildings.

“Aiish maknae, why so Strange” groans Taeyang.

“Oppa, where are all of the people” Sora asks me

“ They all live underground, in the tunnels, it’s much safer there, especially during winter,the entrance is a few streets away” I explain.

We keep walking and pass under a still standing bridge….suddenly four masked figures drop down in front of us, Jiyoung and Daesung protectively stand in front of Sora while Taeyang and maknae go to her back to cover her,  We stand in silence until one of the figures speaks in a powerful – female?- voice.

“Let the girl go, the Dark army is not welcome here”

“We are not the Dark army,” I say back confused.

“Let her go now, you soldiers disgust us! Kidnapping innocent girls and hurting them… If you let her go now we may let you leave alive” she snarls not believing me

“No, no this is a misunderstanding,.. they didn’t hurt me” says Sora peeping out.

“Don’t worry, you don’t need to lie to protect yourself, lets get rid of these motherers and set you free” says another girl figure as they all draw out daggers.

Who the hell are these people??  no one I mean no one has these guts just to challenge us even if we were dark army soldiers, I put an invisible protective force field around the six of us.

“Come on soldier, fight us!!” yells another figure- is she a girl too?!??!?

“We don’t fight girls” I say curiously.

“Too bad” says the first figure throwing her dagger at me at lightning speed.

“NOONA NOOOO!!!!” yells the familiar voice of a young man running towards us as Jiyoung steps up and easily catches the dagger using his super speed.

“What the?? How did you catch that? And what are you doing here???” she turns to the young man flabbergasted.

“Bom Noona these people that you just tried to murder are my friends, not the Dark army!!! Can’t you and your friends control yourselves!!!!” yells the young man to the first figure.

“Oh hey CAP what’s up?” we say releasing our protective grab on Sora.

“!!!! Oh my god Sorry!!” say the four female figures taking off their masks reveal beautiful faces.

“Hi, I’m Bom”, “I’m CL”, “I’m Dara”, “and I’m Minzy”

“And we are 2NE1, ummm sorry about that…….” Says Bom

“No.. Problem” I say feeling my heartbeat increase tenfold.



Do you love me? Do you love? Do you love me the way I love you babyyyyyyy!!!!!!!????!!!

2ne1 time! What do you think? :D

Listen to this awesome collaboration:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIRW_elc-rY