The room

Breaking Through

No One POV

Seugri teleports everyone to the doorstep of the hospital in Seoul and then immediately passes out; his energy completely drained by teleporting eight people, a five thousand pound printer, and himself. in one shot, after such an intense battle. Taeyang pulls the unconscious maknae over his shoulder, and the group enters the build. They are greeted by the shocked faces of Teen Top who gasp at the amount of dirt, blood and grime covering them. “What happened?” asks CAP his mouth hanging open as he rushes to his noona Bom, and wipes her face in worry

“Long story” Mutters Bom.

“Where is umma?” asked TOP.

“Still in the room with Brown Eyed Girl Noonas.The baby hasn’t been born yet…” answered Chanjo of teen top.

“Who else is here?” asked Daesung.

“Lots of others, they are all in the basement. More keep coming… oh yeah, Dara noona, your brother is here.”

Dara’s face lights up and she grins. “I knew thunder would show up sooner or later” She runs down the steps of the hospital as she can, leaving everyone else behind in a daze.

The others breathe out sighs and begin to explain what happened. They are faced with a hailstorm of questions about the whereabouts of Jiyoung, Sora, YG; and the reason for Seungri’s unconsciousness.

Meanwhile……

Still No One POV

Sora and Jiyoung have been walking through the halls of the facility. There are loud sirens blaring, and flashing red lights along the wall.  The entire place now knows about the escape, the battle, and the disappearance of the “Winged blood thirsty mutants” who are apparently wanted dead or alive according to the loudspeaker system.

The pair is not worried though. They walk under the field of invisibility silently, avoiding the occasional soldier or guard coming their way. Jiyoung follows Sora, for she walks with a sense of purpose and certainty that awes him.

She seems… angry, what the heck is wrong this room we’re headed to…. Jiyoung wonders.  Sora stops at a heavy, black door on the right side of the hall. There is a metallic plaque on it reading “103301”

“Brace yourself” she mutters to Jiyoung, grabbing his arm and then teleporting them to the other side of the door. They both close their eyes as they pass through the brief whirl of space-time.

The first thing Jiyoung notices is the smell. The sickening smell. An extreme mixture of disinfectant, ammonia, and bleach, poorly trying to cover the smell of something like rotting meat. Jiyoung wrinkles his nose in disgust. He then hears the sounds. The mournful wails. The pain filled moans. The hoarse coughing fits. The pitiful groans. The exhausted and drawn out sobs. The overwhelming crushing weight of thousands of sighs. He hesitantly opens his eyes.

They are in a long, dark, bleak hallway. On both sides are dark metal bars, separated by short segments of concrete like blocks. Prison blocks? Jiyoung swallows hard.

Sora gritted her teeth, pulling Jiyoung along. “Keep moving, and whatever you do, don’t look inside the cells. Also, don’t stop until I say.” she told him quietly.

As they move forward, Jiyoung’s eyes pass over the plaques outside of each of the cells. Some of them read strange things:

100% vampire experiment.

EXO WOLF PROJECT.

DBSK Mirotic. Various Imprisonment Tactics.

UKISS Neverland lasting after effects.

What the heck is this? Thinks Jiyoung. Then he hears a mournful voice from ahead.

“Hyung! Hyung! Wake up! Come on hyung wake up! You can’t be dead. We need you here hyung. Hyung! Hyung…. If you’re dead I swear… I- I’ll kill you!!!!” The voice breaks off into sobs.

Jiyoung runs ahead to the cells where the voice is coming from. The plaque reads VIXX, Vodoo Possibilities. He grips the bars, tears forming in his eyes.  Sora tears him away.

“Seungri… that voice sounds just like Seungri….” He whispers painfully.

“It’s not him, Jiyoung” Sora bluntly replies.

“Whoever it is, he can’t be older than Maknae, he’s just a kid…… Sora, please let me get him out, he’s calling for his hyung!” Jiyoung wails. 

Sora sighs. “Jiyoung, he was a person. He was once a kid. But not anymore, he… he…well.. we can’t help him right now. When all the fighting is over, we’ll come back here and help him. We’ll help them all. Promise”
Jiyoung shakes his head, “No, Now. We help now.”

He reaches for the bars, about to rip them off. But then, Sora grabs his wrist, and delivers a blow to the back of Jiyoungs neck, causing him to fall to the ground, passing out cold. She grimaces and mutters, “I was hoping he wouldn’t look in the cells……” She gingerly picks him up and hoists his limp body over her shoulder, careful not to hurt him.

She keeps walking for a while and then stops at the end of the hall. There is another door in front of her. She then sets Jiyoung down on the ground next to the door and teleports to the other side of the door.

SORA POV

As soon as I get to the other side of the door, I see a bare room, with a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. In the corner is a metal chair, with a slumped figure bound to it. I hesitantly make my way to the chair, and find the person that I’ve been looking for. YG appa. He is covered with cuts and bruises. One eye is swollen shut, and the other is surrounded by a black ring. I turn off my invisibility, and whisper “appa?”

He shifts in his seat, groaning. I place my hand on his neck and heal his physical injuries. One by one, his wounds disappear. Slowly, he opens his drooping eyelids.

“Sora!” he says hoarsely.

“Ssssssh!” I whisper. I bend over to break his restraints, and help appa up. “Can you walk?” I ask.

He nodded. Okay, good. I grab his arm and teleport to the other side of the door to grab Jiyoung so we can go home.

But when we reach the other side of the door, Jiyoung isn’t there. I swerve my head looking around for him. No luck. Did he wake up and wander off?

Then I hear a voice from my right.

“Looking for someone?”

I swing around and push appa behind me, as a man steps forward, only 20 feet away from me. He seems oddly shaped at first, and then I realize what I’m looking at.

Jongwa…. Holding on to a groggy Jiyoung with a knife to his neck.

Jiyoung looks up at me with worried eyes. “Get out of here” He whispers.

“Not a chance” I whisper back. I see where the knife meets Jiyoungs neck. The flesh is turning red and blistering… the knife is made of xyem iron… .

“I knew it” grins Jongwa.

“Let him go!” I demand.

“No…”

“Wh-what do you want?” I ask simply.

“Hmmm… what should I ask for? Surrender? No… I could easily defeat your rag tag group of losers…. Money? What am I kidding? I’m the richest man in the history of the world….. hmmmm what do I want………… Power? I have plenty….. What I want, is you, Sora”

I am speechless and my heart pounds with fear and disgust as he draws out his words one by one . Thankfully, I’m given a moment to recover from his words when  Jiyoung’s tired, yet still pissed off tone of defiance fill the silence.

“You are a creepy and disgusting psychopath” Jiyoung says loathingly.

Jungwa glares at him. “I will kill you in a heartbeat, so it is best to stay quiet.”

“What? Did I ruffle your feathers? Prefer being called an annoying buttface?” Jiyoung retorts.

Jongwa slides his other hand on Jiyoung’s neck as well and chokes him tighter. His presses the xyem knife harshly against the blistering wound on his neck. Droplets of blood form against the edge. Jiyoung’s face turns red, but he doesn’t seem scared. Instead, he uses the small amount of oxygen he has to laugh at Jongwa. “Coward” seethes Jiyoung and Jongwa’s furios face.

Then it hits me. This aura of arrogance that Jiyoung exceeds is all a ploy. He knows that Jongwa can kill him in a snap, yet he refuses to go down without a fight. Jiyoung is scared to death but for… for some reason, he’s trying to appear strong… snarky… arrogant… powerful.

Why? Why is he like this? Doesn’t he understand that if he wants the pain to end, he must stop fighting? Maybe, maybe…. It’s because he has something to fight for…..

I swallow, and snap out of my trance, a plan forming in my head.

“Let Jiyoung go. Let him take YG appa home. I will take their place.” I say hanging my head, faking submission into Jongwa’s demands.

YG appa shoots me a look, and Jiyoung does too. I ignore them and step forward slowly, my head hanging low. I look intent at the steel rivets on the sheet metal floor as I count my steps.

One step.

Two steps.

Three steps.

Soon I am right next to Jongwa. I shudder and motion for him to let go of Jiyoung. Jongwa lets Jiyoung go for a split second, and makes a move to grab me.

His slimy hand grabs onto me about to tough me with the xyem knife to strip my powers, but he is a mere millisecond too late. The damage has been done.

As I was walking forward to Jongwa, I had been pulling out the metal rivets on the floor, using both telepathy and the powers TOP oppa had taught me.

Time slows down, and what really took only a few secods, seemed hours long

The floor surrounding Jongwa collapses, Jiyoung stumbles forward, YG runs to Jiyoung, I dash over to both of them and latch on, teleporting us to safety, as we see Jongwa falling through the gaping hole in the floor of room 103301.

 




Hey everyone! Thank you for waiting! I hope you all like this, please comment <3

Saranghaeyo reader nims!