Fly on The Wall

Breaking Through

No one POV

Minho casually walked into the board room. There was a long table, with ten or so men sitting at it. His father was at the head of the table. Minho was the last to arrive. The men stared at Minho for a minute as he bowed to Jungwa, and then strode over to his chair. Minho sat down almost carelessly with a hint of a smile on his face.

There is silence as everyone wonders why Minho is in such an amiable mood. “I’m sorry Prince Minho, but Key is dead.”one of the men says softly .

Minho’s smile falters and is quickly replaced by anger. “I was just distracting myself, and now someone brings it up again. I already know that he is goddamn dead. He’s been in the hospital for weeks, so I’m glad he’s dead. No more suffering for him. And I already dealt with the lead doctor so why doesn’t everyone ing shut up!” he yelled, pulling a knife out of his pocket at throwing it behind the man who had dared to speak. The knife stuck in the wall,while the man’s lower lip trembled in fear.

“What do you mean you dealt with the lead doctor?” asks Jongwa.. He is the only one in the room who showed no reaction to Minho’s fury.

“He was executed by the firing squad on my orders.” Minho said, with a steely look in his eyes.

“On what charges?” piped up a man sitting the furthest away from Minho.

“For ruining my day.” Minho spat. “Not to mention, failing in his duty. If Key died, the of a doctor deserves to die as well.”

The room was silent. Jongwa smiled inwardly to himself. His son was finally learning how to properly deal with obstacles in his path.

Another man began to speak. “How are we going to deal with the rebels sir?”

Jongwa looked at one of the engineers.

The man spoke. “We have tripled our weapons supply, and are working on more improvements for our forces. The rebels stand no chance.”

Then a scientist began to explain what he had been working on. “We are creating thousands of mutants, even more lethally dangerous than the Rasksash we had already developed.We are also making plans for a new line of cyborgs who-”

“No!” Minho snarled. “No one is going to make any cyborgs. Make robots or more mutants, I don’t give a , but no more damn cyborgs. I am going to be the only cyborg left understood?!” he yelled at the flinching scientist.

Everyone nodded in submissive agreement, until Jongwa spoke. “The only cyborg? What about Taemin? What will happen to him?”

“Nobody touches him except me. I kill him my own way, and thats it. He is off limits to the entire army. I want that traitor to die in the hands of who he betrayed. Someone who was once his hyung.” Minho said in a sharp unforgiving tone.

The others looked at him, barely hiding their disgust. Jongwa tilted his head and smiled. He was silent as he thought to himself.

First my great grand father, then my grand father, my own father, and then me. Now finally my son has started to understand that there is no such thing as a friend and that he needs to always work for what is best for him and only him. I can finally see myself in my son. Maybe this battle with the rebels is just what we need to make sure Minho will be ready to take charge of my empire.

Jongwa looked at that men around him. “From now on, Minho will be in charge of the battle preparations, and the entire army.” He paused.” Now son, what do you want done.”

Minho was silent for a minute as a amazing plan struck him.  “We aren’t going to make the first move. They will.”

Jonwga raised an eyebrow.

Minho began to explain “They never send out their full forces, they always send out small groups of powerful fighters to solve their problems. We need something to bring out the entire army of theirs so we can demolish them in one shot.”

Minho continued “We are going to make a trap. A plan so brilliant, that the rebel army, and their good for nothing leaders will come and attack, thinking that all of our forces are in one place. We are going to make such a big drama about a large event. However we are going to make it look like only a few of our own forces are at the facility.  When in reality, only a fraction will be at the battle site, the facility. The rest of the forces , including my father and I, will be at the palace, in hovercrafts, ready to ambush the opponents. “

The men considered Minho’s plan. One man spoke up. “But what event are you talking about? What could bring all of the rebels to the facility, just like that?”

Minho grinned. “The public execution of Taemin’s father.”

The room was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. A snake of a smile showed on Jongwa’s face as he approved of Minho’s idea.

The meeting continued, but little did these powerful men know, that there was a fly in the room. Literally.

 

NO ONE POV, back at the HQ.

 

Three young men: Sunkyu, CAP,and Kevin,  monitored the controls or YG’s latest project. Sungkyu looked at the computer skeptically.  “We’ve been at this for six hours and no action at all!” he groaned.

Kevin nodded in agreement. “I was really hoping that we’d find out something.”

CAP tried to stay positive. “Well, the robotic bugs we planted are a new invention, and it might take them some time to actually reach somewhere important-”  And orange flashing light appeared on the screen. Sungkyu leaned forward and tapped the light. Several  windows were instantly opened on the the screen of the device. The Men glanced over and began to look at the data.

“It’s a CCTV and a audio recording from a high place in the facility” murmured Kevin. “

It’s from bug number 342.” Sungkyu said.

“One of the bugs disguised to look like flies?” asked CAP.

“I think so…. Let’s make sure this isn’t a false alarm.” Kevin said. He lean over and push the play button. The grainy, yet still somewhat clear tape of  the meeting between Minho, Jongwa, and their top advisors appeared on the screen. As the three young rebels watched the clip their jaws dropped.

“ just got real!” Sungkyu exclaimed.

“We have got to find Jiyoung hyung, or another Big Bang member.” CAP said, opening the door.

“They’ll have to tell Taemin, and decide what to do.” Kevin said seriously.

The three of the ran out the door and went in different  directions.  Sungkyu went to Seungri’s’ room, only to find that it was empty. He wasn’t surprised at all . It was an open secret that Seungri and Minzy went on walks late at night. They were probably miles away by now…. He ran upstairs to Tops room. TOP was in his room but he was dead asleep. Sunkyu tried to wake him up, but he knew that waking up this hyung would take a lot of effort and bravery.

Meanwhile Kevin went to Taeyang and Daesung’s rooms. Both of the men were nowhere in sight. He groaned in frustration.

CAP went to Jiyoung’s room. And even though Jiyoung was almost always there, tonight he wasn’t. He ran down to the gym and checked there for anyone. The only people in sight were  a few late night straglers, and the sleepy trainees.

Meanwhile Sungkyu had managed to wake TOP up, and they both ran down  stairs until they bumped in to Kevin  and CAP who were telling each other that they couldn’t find anyone.

TOP looked at the three of them  tiredly. “What could be this important?” he yawned.

“One of the bugs that we deployed to the facility worked. And we have classified information that we need to tell Jiyoung hyung right now.” they explained.  

“Did you check his room?”TOP asked seriously.

“Yeah, he’s not there.” CAP said.

TOP raised his eyebrows. “He’s probably out flying or something.  Kevin, come with me. We’ll go wake appa and umma. Sungkyu, CAP go and keep looking for the others, tell them to meet us in the control room so we can see the clip.”

Kevin looked at TOP “Are we going to tell Taemin?” TOP nodded his head no. “We’ll watch it first, and then we’ll see.”

The four of them split.

CAP and Sungkyu ran around until they were exhausted. No sign of anyone. Then Bom came walking their way. “Yah!” she called

“Top oppa woke me up. Could you find anyone?” she asked her brother and his friend.

They shook their heads no.

“We were on the way to Sora’s room. Wanna come noona?” asked CAP. Bom said yes, and the three set off.

When they got to the room, Sungkyu knocked on the door. There was no response. “DO we go in?” he said cautiously.

“No…. um she’s a girl… and it’s her room.” CAP said awkwardly.  Bom rolled her eyes.

“You two go to the room with the others, I’ll go in.” she told the boys. The two of them took off as Bom pulled a bobby pin from her pocket.

She easily picked the lock and opened the door. Her eyes went wide at the sight in front of her. Jiyoung and Sora. Both asleep. Holding hands…….

The first three things Bom thought when she saw Sora and G-Dragon were:

1.)   1.)  Awwwww! So cay-ute!

2.)    2.) I thought they hated each other? Didn’t they? At the very least, Sora hated GD!

3.)    3.) Hmm, let’s see… Cuddling, sleeping in the same bed, holding hands… Looks like they’re dating! I wonder how much Taemin would be willing to spill in order to learn this particularly juicy tidbit?

Then Bom refocused on what she had to do. She had to wake them up so they could go to the control room to watch that oh-so-important clip. Bom walked up to the bed, and poked Jiyoung, who was closest to her, in the ribs. No response. She did it again. Still no response.

Bom grinned to herself as an old trick came to the front of her mind. She used to always do this to CAP when he was younger. Bom bent over, and brushed some hair away from Jiyoung’s ear.

“Jiyounggie!” Bom cooed, drawing out his name and coating it with honey. “Time to wake up!” Jiyoung took a deep breath, and shifted slightly. Bom knew that she had jerked him from dream sleep and that now he would be easy to wake up. “C’mon! Wake up Jiyounggie! I’ve got a present for you!” Jiyoung opened his eyes slightly and groaned.

“Huhn?” he asked, rolling onto his back so he could look above him at Bom. When he saw it was her, his eyes went wide, and he jerked back, waking Sora as well. She jumped, and looked at Bom with a look of shock and embarrassment.

Bom kept her face neutral. “C’mon! Let’s go! We got new intel, and since I was woken up for it, I assume it’s vital. Also, since I was woken up, no one else is allowed to sleep through it! Get up! We have to go to the control room!” On the inside though, she was laughing at how Sora refused to meet either GD or Bom’s eyes. Poor girl!

Jiyoung plopped his head back down on the pillow and threw his arm over his eyes. “Give us a few minutes! We’ll be there in five.” Then he relaxed, and Bom could see he was about to sleep again. So she grabbed his arm and heaved him out of the bed. “Hey! What the hell?!”

“Wake up! No sleeping! Get dressed!” Bom ordered. Jiyoung rolled his eyes, and muttered some unflattering words under his breath. “What was that?” Bom asked threateningly.

“You’re a wonderful woman with great charms. Top is a lucky man!” Jiyoung  said, looking up and to the left. Bom laughed as she walked out of the room, calling over her shoulder,

“I’ll be back in five minutes! If you’re not ready by then, you’re in trouble!”

“Yuh-huh!” Jiyoung answered, pulling himself up off the floor.

Five minutes later, Jiyoung and Sora entered the control room – at different times – and waited with Bom, Top, Kevin, YG, and Umma for the others to show up. Umma was holding her baby Yoo-Jin, and was feeding her out of a bottle. CAP and Sungkyu were there as well.

“No sign of any of the others?” Jiyoung asked, containing a yawn.

“Nope.” YG answered. “Well, we know Minzy and Seungri are out because they so kindly left a note to tell us. CL, Dara, Taeyang, and Daesung, however, are nowhere to be found.”

“Oh, lord…” Jiyoung sighed. “I guess we’ll have to fill them in later. What’s the clip?”

Kevin pressed a button, and the clip played. When it was over, there was silence. Then, Sungkyu said,

“Yeah… Minho’s a tiny bit crazy…”

Bom rolled her eyes, and looked at him. “You think?!”

Jiyoung cleared his throat, glaring at the two. “What’re we going to do about this?”

“They’re going to kill Taemin’s father? Just to draw us there? Why?” Kevin asked.

“Familial shaming.” Top answered. “Taemin went traitor, and now all of Taemin’s family bears that mark.”

“That, and you heard Minho! He wants to hurt Taemin, and what better way to do that than to publically execute his father?” YG added.

“Do we tell him?” CAP asked.

“Never mind that! They want us to strike first, so let’s give them what they want!” Jiyoung exclaimed. “We know now that they’re putting troops at both the palace and the facility, so we’re going to attack them both! They expect us to only use a small fraction of our people, but this time, let’s go all out! We’ve been training! We can do this!”

Sora put a calming hand on Jiyoung’s shoulder. “Hold on. We need more of a plan than that.”

“Yeah, but…” Jiyoung mumbled.

“It’s late.” Umma said. “None of us are in any state of mind to compose the type of plan necessary to take on Jongwa. We’ll reconvene in the morning, and then we’ll hammer out a rough plan. An attack of this size needs planning. Lots of it.”

Everyone nods in agreement. “But someone should probably tell Taemin about his father…” CAP said quietly.



tumblr_lvf9r0G8GU1qc7rtu.gif

Hi everyone!

Do you like the chapter? Please comment, and upvote if you can. We love you!