Shinee

Breaking Through

Bom’s POV

“Jongwa…. Is a bit… Wait, what do you already know about Jongwa’s forces and technology?” Sora asks us, still with that somber look. I glance out the window of the living room. I see a flickering form at the edge of the woods. As Appa is speaking, I keep glancing out the window at the form. What is it?

I hear Dara speak up. “We know what everyone else knows about him.”

“Which is nothing helpful to our current situation….” I say absently, staring out the window. The form slowly comes into focus. It’s a man! He turns around and runs into the woods, followed by the still flickering forms of four other men. I recognize it now as the teleport that Jongwa uses. It must be some of his men!

Sora starts talking about Jongwa’s weapons, and I sit there, frozen. If I hesitate any longer, the men’ll get away! But if I go after them… I steel my nerves, and slip out the back door.

I see huge boot prints in the rain softened earth, leading in the direction I saw the army men run. I set a brisk pace, and follow them. I keep to the shadows, off the beaten path, but still able to follow the prints.

I continue running along the side of the road. I go to lift my foot to take another stride, but the earth clings to my boot. My foot slides out of my boot, my boot is under the mud, and I’m left standing on one foot in a sinkhole. I can’t take a step onto the mud, I’d get myself even more stuck! I realize that taking a step anywhere would result in losing my other boot. I can’t walk on the side of the road barefoot!

Think! Do something! The men are getting farther away! I shout at myself. I sigh, realizing my only option. I grit my teeth, and maneuver myself so my free foot is on the edge of the road. I slide my other foot out of the boot, and try to bring the rest of me over to the road.

Free from the sinkhole, I start sprinting to make up for lost time. Eventually, after several minutes of the fastest running I’ve ever done in my life, the footprints stop.

I skid to a halt, and turn in circles, looking to see if the tracks continue in another direction. Nothing. I look around. I’m in the middle of a clearing, surrounded by trees. How the f did I lose them?!

Wait… the trees…. And no more tracks… oh no…. I get a sick, anxious, nervous, bottomless pit in my stomach. I look up at the tops of the trees. Five men are up in the trees nearest to me, smiling down at me like maniacs. They look so familiar! Where do I know them from?

I begin to regret coming out here alone. Stupid, what were you thinking?! The men drop off their branches, and land on the ground on two feet, walking towards me menacingly like the twenty foot drop was nothing. I square my shoulders, and refuse to back up. They stop a few yards away from me, in tight formation.

“Do you know who we are?” The one in front, the leader, asks. Uh oh…. Cyborg alert! His sub-vocal processor must be malfunctioning. He clears his throat, and asks the question again in a normal voice.

“You look familiar.” I answer honestly. I see a blur in front of me, and next I know my back is flat against the trunk of one of the trees, a cold, metallic hand at my throat.

“We’re SHINee. Know what that means?” The man choking me asks. They’re even more familiar now, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. I manage to croak out a “no”. He smiles, and his grip tightens. “It means you’re dead!”

Suddenly, I’m thrown by the neck into the center of the clearing. My head hits the ground hard, and I see stars. I try to stand, but one of them plants a boot on my chest, pinning me to the ground.

“What’s your name?” He asks gruffly. I’m paralyzed with fear. I open my mouth to respond, but nothing comes out. The man pinning me motions for one of them to come. The man that does kicks me hard in the head. Stars dance around my vision. I swallow, and stutter out my go-to fake name. The man kicks me again.

“You’re real name would be appreciated, thank you.” The leader says like he doesn’t have a care in the world.

“Bom.” I whisper. The one with his boot on my chest removes his boot, grabs me by the neck, and pulls me up to his level.

“What was that?” he growls.

“Bom!” I say a bit louder. He frowns, drops me, and turns to the leader.

“Says her name’s Bom.” He reports.

“Aw, damn it! She’s from 2NE1! We’re not supposed to kill them!” The leader groans.

“We could make it look like an accident?” One suggests.

“Yeah, cuz all of us are great liars!” The leader says sarcastically. He comes over to me, picks me up by the neck, just like the other guy. “It’s your lucky day, sweetheart. We’re not allowed to kill you. Pity too. I was looking forward to peeling off your fingernails, cutting off your fingers one by one…. But since that’s not an option, I guess I’ll have to settle for this.” He tightens his grip on my poor neck, and I desperately gasp for breath. As I feel myself sliding out of consciousness, I try to shove him away, to wrestle out of his grip, but of course, it’s all useless. My head is pounding; I can hear my pulse in my ears. But just before I slip out of consciousness, I feel myself being surrounded by a powerful vortex, much like Seungri’s. I finally pass out…

I feel a steady rocking underneath me, and hear a faint humming. I force my eyes open. I’m greeted with the sight of a devastated city beneath me. I try to turn myself around so I can see the inside of whatever I’m in, but a boot is placed firmly on my back.

“She woke up!” He says.

“Then knock her out again! This isn’t rocket science, Taemin!” The leader shouts back.

“Sorry.” He whispers to me, before delivering a swift kick with a steel toed boot to the back of my head, knocking me out easily.



cleardot.gif

TOP POV

“what the!!???” I cough as the dust settles around us. Half of the living room has dissappered. And everyone is lying on the ground, but where is Bom…..

“Oh my god!” gasps Sora.

“What happened?” asks Jiyoung struggling to stand up.

Then Sora whispers two words. “Shinee’s back”

“! They took Bom” mutters Dara.

“What why!?!?” I ask my heart pounding insanely fast.

  “And who the Hell is Shinee!?!” asks Maknae angrily

“Shinee is a group of the best fighters in Jungwa’s army…. I think all of them are cyborgs and the leader Minho, in Jungwa’s own son.” explains Minzy.

“They are no joke, they destroyed 2ne1’s old home and they have been after my sister for a long time.” Cap mutters.

“Why are they after my…. I mean, why are they after Bom?” I shout in frustration.

“ My sister and I ran away from home for a reason, she was going to be married to Minho, and I was supposed to be the sixth member of Shinee.” Cap answers.

“ Key, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin.. those are the memebers, and once they try and reach for a goal… they never give up.” Says CL punching a piece of debris.

 “do they know about us.. and the boys? The powers?” asks umma.

“NO, they can’t… if they did then they would’ve  never left us alone… there are special ways that they use to capture us…. The people with powers, I’ve run away before and they were the ones sent to find me… we are very lucky that they didn’t realize who I was… or else….” Says Sora in deep thought.

 ‘We have to do something! She is our sister!” screams Minzy in frustration.

“Cap,  LJoe, Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo… you guys go through with  the plan, go to as many cities as possible and gather up as many rebels as possible… we can send Seungri to check up on you guys. Umma and appa you two go stay at Teen top’s place” say Jiyoung taking charge.

“ and what do we do?” asks Dara

“We are going to attack Shinee’s weakest point… Taemin” says Sora confidently.



Hi everyone! I didn't get five comments :( but here is the new chapter that Taramarada and I wrote.....

What do ya think?