Allies

Breaking Through

 

The Next Day

Taeyang POV

          The next morning we were all standing in the kitchen making breakfast – (umma is a terrible cook – don’t tell her that I said that though I shall be murdered)---- and messing around as normal, when Umma walked in with the girl.

“Hi, good morning!” we all say

“Good morning” she says softly looking down.

 “Did you sleep well Sora?” asks TOP hyung, She nods her head yes.

Yesterday he told us that the girl was looking at the sky and that he came up with a name for her- Sora- he said she liked it, well I guess it is a fitting name. It’s so pretty and she is definitely beautiful- none of us can take our eyes off of her… Umma and Appa gave us warning glances – remembering umma’s slap yesterday we all quickly look away and start humming suddenly. (kekeke)

After we finish eating Umma says “Well, I think we might need to go the the black market in Seoul to get some stuff for Sora, anyone know anywhere we can get some things discreetly”

We all look at each other – “I don’t know, we never get girl stuff…” I say thinking hard.

“Well I know this guy who…” says Seungri getting cut off immediately by Jiyoung hyung

“If it’s that crazy underground one eyed imaginary bullfighter again, then nooooo way”

“Yeah he was mega creepy” shudders TOP hyung.

“No guys! Anyway Bob was a nice guy…”

“His name was BOB!?! No way… that is just way to awkwardly, generically, normally....strange” I say to maknae.

“Seungri just get to the point” says Appa trying not to laugh at our bickering.

“I was talking about CAP and the others” he says frustrated

“Awesome teen top!” Shouts Jiyoung hyung and TOP hyung high fiving each other.

“Who?” asks Sora. I decide to tell her the whole story

 “Well one day we were in Seoul trying to get some stuff for appa, and we saw Jung-wa’s people trying to forcibly take a group of boys into the draft for the dark, they were fighting back really well but there were only six of them and about fifty soldiers. We jump in to help them out as soon as we saw that two of the boys had been hurt really badly. We didn’t use our powers but just fought like a normal fistfight. Eventually we won and brought the boys here to heal them. The found out about the powers and how this place is sort of like an invisible safe haven for us to train, we trust them to keep the secret though… They are a sort of gang called Teen Top that tries to protect people and help them as much as possible- even though they are very young and poor, they really help us get the stuff that we need from the black market and give us the lastest information about Jungwa and the dark army. Their names are: CAP-the strongest and the leader, LJOE- the best fist fighter,  Chunji- weapons expert, Niel- he’s sort of like a lethal acrobat, and Ricky and Chanjo the maknae twins.” I explain to Sora as everyone nods their heads.  

“All of them are so sweet and brave, they come here often and train with us, because they want to destroy the dark army since they killed so many of their family members, so that is why we trust them, they are the only ones who know our secret since we always go to Seoul in disguise.”  Says TOP hyung.

“They are our allies, But how will they be able to get what we need?” asks appa to Seungri

“CAP has an older sister and she and her friends are coming to  live with him since Jungwa’s people destroyed their old city” he says.



I couldn't help it- I just had to add in teen top,and soon there with be a girl group added in ....ooooohhhhhh.....who's it gonna be... :D

Please comment this silent reader situation is getting depressing :(